O.o You Republican? SO? - You Democrat? SO? if you one of those you're the problem!

Anti

(--.--)
Sep 27, 2009
US of A
In my opinion this title is an adequate way to initiate the stance where my opinion is based from and on.

I am a CONSERVATIVE ... not Republican - not Democrat ... and definitely NOT a Libertarian!

My most humorous feather was when the GOP USA banned me for stating that McCain was too liberal! .... so much for freedom of speech! :clap2:

Do not suggest that I am redneck trailer trash like typical liberals ...
That type of comment shows how deep seated YOUR stupidity really is and I an blatant enough to let you know in how many ways I see you as the most foolish of fools ....

As for Republicans - you too are as much of a problem as the lost Liberal souls.

Until both sides pull together we will be consistently sold out to a global government ... we are already to far to stop it!

If you are one of the deluded individuals who think this is a FREE NATION ... get away from the kool-aid! :cuckoo:

If you are one of those who are quick to blame one of trolling - think (really think) about just how what I said was worded

Welcome to the board. But what's wrong with libertarians?

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." - Ronald Reagan

Welcome to the board. But what's wrong with libertarians?

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." - Ronald Reagan

Libertarianism is fine in many ways ... however; I prefer a little moral inclusiveness ...

(I know it is a disagreeable type of comment still it needs to be said ...)

Are you aware of the rights people have in OVER 30 STATES to legally be physically familiar with animals?

To true Libertarians that is just fine! .... I think that is just flat out wrong as well as other issues which in my opinion need to be curbed for an excessively self indulgent people!

In my opinion this title is an adequate way to initiate the stance where my opinion is based from and on.

I am a CONSERVATIVE ... not Republican - not Democrat ... and definitely NOT a Libertarian!

My most humorous feather was when the GOP USA banned me for stating that McCain was too liberal! .... so much for freedom of speech! :clap2:

That type of comment shows how deep seated YOUR stupidity really is and I an blatant enough to let you know in how many ways I see you as the most foolish of fools ....

As for Republicans - you too are as much of a problem as the lost Liberal souls.

Until both sides pull together we will be consistently sold out to a global government ... we are already to far to stop it!

If you are one of the deluded individuals who think this is a FREE NATION ... get away from the kool-aid! :cuckoo:

If you are one of those who are quick to blame one of trolling - think (really think) about just how what I said was worded

In my opinion, this is an introduction forum. Let's try to keep it that way. The political debate forums are further down the board.

You are nto entitled to free speech on a privately owned forum beyond the rules of that forum.

While you are hung up on political labels, feel free to not demean the term "liberal" by using it to label leftwingers. They are about as liberal as Hitler.

Thanks,

In my opinion, this is an introduction forum. Let's try to keep it that way. The political debate forums are further down the board.

You are nto entitled to free speech on a privately owned forum beyond the rules of that forum.

While you are hung up on political labels, feel free to not demean the term "liberal" by using it to label leftwingers. They are about as liberal as Hitler.

Thanks,

I am on the WRONG forum - GOOD BYE!

Just for the record .... I have not seen any answers here ... just the same bovine droppings batted around by the muppets and puppets

... by the time people figure out that status quot was the divide and conquer trick that has us killed off as a FREE nation ... keep playing THEIR GAMES so we progressively deteriorate kid!

NEXT STEP - deactivate my account

Thanks,

Just for the record .... I have not seen any answers here ... just the same bovine droppings batted around by the muppets and puppets

... by the time people figure out that status quot was the divide and conquer trick that has us killed off as a FREE nation ... keep playing THEIR GAMES so we progressively deteriorate kid!

Why is it you think you are on the wrong forum? And being one of the muppets or puppets, you should recognize your own bovine droppings.

What answers did you hope to find on an internet message board? The origin of life?:cuckoo:

Why is it you think you are on the wrong forum? And being one of the muppets or puppets, you should recognize your own bovine droppings.

What answers did you hope to find on an internet message board? The origin of life?:cuckoo:

I was wondering the question: What if God was one of us?

And the internet solved it for me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU]YouTube - Joan Osborne - One Of Us[/ame]

I have a distinct feeling that we are all better off for not having experienced whatever it is this individual might have brought to the board.

Another seemingly right wing nutjob. All he/she would of done is steal some thunder from the others I'm sure.

And he/she seems to be a believer of the whole "Global Government, New World Order" theory. :lol:

I have a distinct feeling that we are all better off for not having experienced whatever it is this individual might have brought to the board.

Another seemingly right wing nutjob. All he/she would of done is steal some thunder from the others I'm sure.

And he/she seems to be a believer of the whole "Global Government, New World Order" theory. :lol:

You mean like your continual steal the leftwing nutjobs' thunder around here?:eusa_whistle:

I just love it when come in blowing smoke about how smart they are, starting with an illiterate thread title.:lol:

Personally, I'm no fan of drama queens who play a victim card regardless of a [D] or [R]/ left or right affiliation. My distain is equal opportunity in that matter, as well.

Slappable people are equally distibuted among us.

You mean like your continual steal the leftwing nutjobs' thunder around here?:eusa_whistle:

I just love it when come in blowing smoke about how smart they are, starting with an illiterate thread title.:lol:

:lol: I do end up stealing the leftwing nutjobs thunder by acting rational and not like someone who is too blind to see a cold hard thing called truth. :tongue:

And of course. Supposedly being creative = Instant awesomeness. Didn't you get the memo. :lol:

Thanks,

My God... one little bit of input from the board admin you pop like a ripe pimple... yeah... you probably are on the wrong forum. You need a SPINE to hang with the crowd here.

I am on the WRONG forum

CurlyBill.jpg

:lol: I do end up stealing the leftwing nutjobs thunder by acting rational and not like someone who is too blind to see a cold hard thing called truth. :tongue:

And of course. Supposedly being creative = Instant awesomeness. Didn't you get the memo. :lol:

Ummm ....

no ....

and no ....:eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back