Yazidi Women Recount Shocking Trauma of Sex-Slavery Under The Islamic State

Chairman of the WFB:
Michael Goldfarb—not to be confused with the British journalist of the same name—is a neoconservative pundit, activist, and consultant who serves as chairman of the Center for American Freedom, a right-wing counterpart to the liberal-leaning Center for American Progress that publishes the sensationalistic blog the Washington Free Beacon.

A member of an up-and-coming generation of Republican activists who have eschewed traditional avenues to prominence, Goldfarb's career was "spawned," according to the New York Times, "in the conservative confines of the Weekly Standard and allied organizations, namely the Project for the New American Century, which is well known for promoting the war in Iraq.

He has since gone on to thrive in the influential world of outside ideological groups."[1] A former online editor for the Weekly Standard and blogger for John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign—where he was hired to "attack the press," as he put it[2]—Goldfarb has also served as an adviser to advocacy groups like William Kristol's Emergency Committee for Israel and Liz Cheney's Keep America Safe. Goldfarb has served as vice president of Orion Strategies—a lobbying firm headed by former John McCain adviser Randy Scheunemann—and was a research associate for the now-defunct Project for the New American Century, a letterhead group founded by Robert Kagan and William Kristol that helped spearhead efforts to push for the invasion of Iraq after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. - See more at: http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Goldfarb_Michael#sthash.CH4m0d39.dpuf

Self-Styled Provocateur Described in a February 2013 New York Times profile as an "all-around anti-liberal provocateur," Goldfarb has proven adept at funneling anonymous Republican donations into high-profile advocacy efforts. According to the newspaper, "Goldfarb has been in the middle of nearly every major partisan dispute of [Barack] Obama's presidency," including "Iran, Israel, terrorism policy," and the battle over Chuck Hagel's nomination to head the Pentagon - See more at: Michael Goldfarb - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Your essay conveys NO INFORMATION other than whoever wrote it likes to employ vague and meaningess inuendoes

Yes the source of the info, the chairman of WFB.

are you saying that the chairman of the WFB wrote the essay------or that some of the facts incorporated into the
propagandaist filth you posted are derived from some information gleaned from the WFB?------there is a person named Goldfarb who has held various positions is seems to
be a republican and has worked for republican causes. ----your shit essay gives those facts a shit spin

Chairman of the WFB:
Michael Goldfarb—not to be confused with the British journalist of the same name—is a neoconservative pundit, activist, and consultant who serves as chairman of the Center for American Freedom, a right-wing counterpart to the liberal-leaning Center for American Progress that publishes the sensationalistic blog the Washington Free Beacon.

A member of an up-and-coming generation of Republican activists who have eschewed traditional avenues to prominence, Goldfarb's career was "spawned," according to the New York Times, "in the conservative confines of the Weekly Standard and allied organizations, namely the Project for the New American Century, which is well known for promoting the war in Iraq.

He has since gone on to thrive in the influential world of outside ideological groups."[1] A former online editor for the Weekly Standard and blogger for John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign—where he was hired to "attack the press," as he put it[2]—Goldfarb has also served as an adviser to advocacy groups like William Kristol's Emergency Committee for Israel and Liz Cheney's Keep America Safe. Goldfarb has served as vice president of Orion Strategies—a lobbying firm headed by former John McCain adviser Randy Scheunemann—and was a research associate for the now-defunct Project for the New American Century, a letterhead group founded by Robert Kagan and William Kristol that helped spearhead efforts to push for the invasion of Iraq after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. - See more at: http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Goldfarb_Michael#sthash.CH4m0d39.dpuf

Self-Styled Provocateur Described in a February 2013 New York Times profile as an "all-around anti-liberal provocateur," Goldfarb has proven adept at funneling anonymous Republican donations into high-profile advocacy efforts. According to the newspaper, "Goldfarb has been in the middle of nearly every major partisan dispute of [Barack] Obama's presidency," including "Iran, Israel, terrorism policy," and the battle over Chuck Hagel's nomination to head the Pentagon - See more at: Michael Goldfarb - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Your essay conveys NO INFORMATION other than whoever wrote it likes to employ vague and meaningess inuendoes

are you saying that the chairman of the WFB wrote the essay------or that some of the facts incorporated into the
propagandaist filth you posted are derived from some information gleaned from the WFB?------there is a person named Goldfarb who has held various positions is seems to
be a republican and has worked for republican causes. ----your shit essay gives those facts a shit spin

I gave you a link did I not? No it was wrote about him.

No this is a thread about Muslims and Arabs and well lets not talk about Israel or the US. Don't try and turn this on me and take my words out of context.

Penelope---your post does not make sense---someone mentioned the
LEGAL practice of sexual slavery in present day Iraq------and you
introduced a criminal practice which exists in the USA and in Israel
of prostitution underduress and called it "sexual slavery"------it is true
that the illegal practice does exist in the USA ane in Israel and in many
other non muslim countries------now you claim "don't...take my words
out of context"-----------you put them there in context

WE have sex slavery in the US and it is in Israel as well, not prostitution.

you got a source for your contention that "we have sex slavery In the USA and there is sex slavery in Israel?
Perhaps you should tell us what you think the term "sex slavery" means -----in reference to ISIS vs the USA and ISRAEL. I do not believe that there is legal sex slavery in the USA or Israel------but there is legal sex slavery in ISIS. Of course if some rare criminal kidnaps and hides a female (or male) in his house for his own "personal use"---one might call that crime sex slavery -------is that what you
are referring to ?

Too many and not a lot of time, google it, and its well known.

Chairman of the WFB:

I gave you a link did I not? No it was wrote about him.

yes I got it without your help-----I discovered that the article appears in a filthy Nazi pig rag----writing by a Nazi dog----and that basic information about Goldfarb appears in the "beacon" publication. The Nazi pig rag writer puts a shit spin on every benign detail of Goldfarb's career--------a very
typical Nazi pig technique. I know your literature-----I read it as a child------the filth was scattered about the whore houses and bars on the edge of town

No this is a thread about Muslims and Arabs and well lets not talk about Israel or the US. Don't try and turn this on me and take my words out of context.

Penelope---your post does not make sense---someone mentioned the
LEGAL practice of sexual slavery in present day Iraq------and you
introduced a criminal practice which exists in the USA and in Israel
of prostitution underduress and called it "sexual slavery"------it is true
that the illegal practice does exist in the USA ane in Israel and in many
other non muslim countries------now you claim "don't...take my words
out of context"-----------you put them there in context

WE have sex slavery in the US and it is in Israel as well, not prostitution.

you got a source for your contention that "we have sex slavery In the USA and there is sex slavery in Israel?
Perhaps you should tell us what you think the term "sex slavery" means -----in reference to ISIS vs the USA and ISRAEL. I do not believe that there is legal sex slavery in the USA or Israel------but there is legal sex slavery in ISIS. Of course if some rare criminal kidnaps and hides a female (or male) in his house for his own "personal use"---one might call that crime sex slavery -------is that what you
are referring to ?

Too many and not a lot of time, google it, and its well known.

LOL ------right-----so you admit that you lied----typical
islamo Nazi pig technique "EVERYONE KNOWS"
I do know-----I read your shit as a child. Sex slavery exists-------your fellow Nazis did it-----your fellow islamos still DO IT and ----decades ago---the Japanese did it------and islamo Nazi pigs like to claim that USA people and da jooos do it-------because that is what islamo Nazi pigs do

still waiting, Penelope-----you seem to have claimed that
sexual slavery is a legal practice in Israel and in the USA---
just as it is in "the caliphate" as is "well known" I am
waiting for at least one of those MANY citations you claim
-----so many that you have trouble choosing ONE. For those who are confused by Penelope's assertion, I will explain.
Shariah law does advocate slavery and slaves are legal
objects of rape for muslims according to shariah law. Both
USA and Israeli law disallow slavery. There is no question
that some slaveowners in the old south did rape black slaves---
and those victims had little or no recourse in law. In jewish law--a form of slavery did exist----but rape of a slave was
disallowed. Even consensual sex constituted MARRIAGE---
with all the rights for the woman---thereof. Slavery was abolished for jews by rabbinical decree-----sometime ago---
along with polygamy-----something like 2000 years ago give or take----by some guy----I think it was "gershon"----he also
invented some strict laws about letters being very confidential.
Slavery was never taken off the shariah books-----a fact which
causes Penelope some consternation so she decided DA
JOOOOS do it too------and even USA americans The enslavement of non muslim girls once their husbands or fathers are killed------is entirely legal in islamic law even if they are "DHIMMIS" (protected minorities under islamic law)

these rules account for enslavement of Christians of Sudan and Nigeria and of Yazidis in Iraq. They existed in the land of my hubby's birth -----and constitutes that actual reason HIS
MOTHER was spirited out that islamic cesspit way back circa 1940. An interesting historical factoid is that the OTTOMANS ---using ataturk's concepts ---tried to abolish
that form of filth thuout the Ottoman empire----but failed. Yazidis are something like Zoroastrians----in shariah law---
they can be dhimmis

-----so many that you have trouble choosing ONE. For those who are confused by Penelope's assertion, I will explain.
and those victims had little or no recourse in law. In jewish law--a form of slavery did exist----but rape of a slave was
with all the rights for the woman---thereof. Slavery was abolished for jews by rabbinical decree-----sometime ago---
along with polygamy-----something like 2000 years ago give or take----by some guy----I think it was "gershon"----he also
JOOOOS do it too------and even USA americans The enslavement of non muslim girls once their husbands or fathers are killed------is entirely legal in islamic law even if they are "DHIMMIS" (protected minorities under islamic law)

these rules account for enslavement of Christians of Sudan and Nigeria and of Yazidis in Iraq. They existed in the land of my hubby's birth -----and constitutes that actual reason HIS
MOTHER was spirited out that islamic cesspit way back circa 1940. An interesting historical factoid is that the OTTOMANS ---using ataturk's concepts ---tried to abolish
that form of filth thuout the Ottoman empire----but failed. Yazidis are something like Zoroastrians----in shariah law---
they can be dhimmis

PENELOPE!!!!!! are you ok?? for hangovers be sure to
HYDRATE YOURSELF-------(that means drink water-----no
water-boarding youself) Drink lots of water------you will feel
better and strong enough to post your sources re ----SEXUAL SLAVERY as permitted according to USA and Israeli civil
law codes. For sexual slavery laws in shariah-----it is very easy------check out the Koran and the "dhimmi orphan" law

they can be dhimmis

PENELOPE!!!!!! are you ok?? for hangovers be sure to
HYDRATE YOURSELF-------(that means drink water-----no
water-boarding youself) Drink lots of water------you will feel
better and strong enough to post your sources re ----SEXUAL SLAVERY as permitted according to USA and Israeli civil
law codes. For sexual slavery laws in shariah-----it is very easy------check out the Koran and the "dhimmi orphan" law

WELL , Penelope----are you going to past some citations supporting your allegations that sex slavery is legal in Israel and the USA????? I will help you to further understanding. My very own mother-in-law lost her father
due to illness when she was about 12------in order to save her from the filth of shariah dhimmi law------which was the law in
the Islamic shit hole in which she was born----she was spirited out of the country-----to Palestine. The effort took
many years------she married and my hubby was born in the
same Islamic shit hole. The good news is that they did make their way to the capital city where the stink of Islamic
law had already been mitigated by Ottoman ataturk control.
An interesting fact is that under pressure the brits allowed the disgusting legalization of sexual slavery -----with muslims as the slave owners. The ottomans never actually did away with the glory of shariah shit. Sexual slavery is also legal Sudan ----
tens of thousands of Christian kids involved. It is functionally legal in Saudi Arabia and Mauritania -----it is islam

Please feel free to cite those laws in the USA and Israel which
allow sexual slavery------I cannot find any

Forum List

Back