Yazidi Women Recount Shocking Trauma of Sex-Slavery Under The Islamic State

Have you read about the sex slave trade in Israel lately or how about the US? The Washington Free Beacon is a Zionist conservative site who want us also to go to war with Iraq. Sex slave is a crime and should be stopped, but we need to stop it not only in Iraq but in America and Israel as well.

Have you read about the sex slave trade in Israel lately or how about the US? The Washington Free Beacon is a Zionist conservative site who want us also to go to war with Iraq. Sex slave is a crime and should be stopped, but we need to stop it not only in Iraq but in America and Israel as well.
The rape and slaughter goes on.... You're one sick, ignorant, bitch:cuckoo:

Why don't you shutup?

Why don't you shutup?

Her problem...

Deranged may refer to psychosis, a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

Why don't you shutup?

Because I get tired of the hate speech all geared toward the Arab and Muslim population and I'm not a fan of Zionist in Israel or the US. Iraq was further off before the US under the encouragement of Israel and neocons got involved, so was Syria and so is Iran. The hatred spewed and lies made up and exaggerated about these countries, to push for war, are exaggerations and lies.

Why don't you WISE up? Just like N. Korea never hacked Sony.

Why don't you shutup?

Because I get tired of the hate speech all geared toward the Arab and Muslim population and I'm not a fan of Zionist in Israel or the US. Iraq was further off before the US under the encouragement of Israel and neocons got involved, so was Syria and so is Iran. The hatred spewed and lies made up and exaggerated about these countries, to push for war, are exaggerations and lies.

We're discussing Yazidi here, if you had but noticed.

I'm not interested in what you get tired of.

Why don't you shutup?

Because I get tired of the hate speech all geared toward the Arab and Muslim population...QUOTE]

Camel crap. Like most "pro-Palestinians" you actually care little about those hapless "refugees. Your big concern seems to be bashing Israel and more specifically, the Joooos.

Why don't you shutup?

Why don't you shutup?

You have no problem with the sex trade slaves in Israel and the US.

Why don't you shutup?

Why don't you shutup?

I'm not talking about sex trade slaves anywhere else. Nor am I going to, just because you demand it.

ISIS are just devout Muslims following in the footsteps of their prophet. Why don't people understand this.

Why don't you shutup?

Why don't you shutup?

To compare anything with those sick, demented, muslim, scumbags is the sign of a sick mind. Get some help:cuckoo:

Why don't you shutup?

Who did hack Sony? Inquiring minds really want to know.

Why don't you shutup?

Wait a while. She has to go to one of the Conspiracy sites she uses to find out and will get back to you shortly.

anyone interested in from where Nazi bitch Penelope gets her shit----just google - national magazine and globalfire -
it was very easy for me as soon as the bitch started
posting to understand that she is quoting published
Nazi shit---would anyone imagine that the illiterate
could actually author the garbage?

Why don't you shutup?

The "literature" which Penelope quotes does not address
the issue of Islam and its laws advocating rape and slavery.
It focuses on standard libels used for centuries by islamo Nazi pigs -------upon jews. For a preview of her posts-----see

** NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBALFIRE ***

it is the same old standard shit -----Penelope has no
opinions----she is a parrot

Why don't you shutup?

The Jooooos hacked Sony, it's always the Joooooos with Penepoop.

But wait, since Jooooooos run Sony, does that mean the Joooos hacked themselves?

Forum List

Back