Yazidi Women Recount Shocking Trauma of Sex-Slavery Under The Islamic State

Have you read about the sex slave trade in Israel lately or how about the US? The Washington Free Beacon is a Zionist conservative site who want us also to go to war with Iraq. Sex slave is a crime and should be stopped, but we need to stop it not only in Iraq but in America and Israel as well.
The rape and slaughter goes on.... You're one sick, ignorant, bitch:cuckoo:

Oh do you disagree with my post?

Have you read about the sex slave trade in Israel lately or how about the US? The Washington Free Beacon is a Zionist conservative site who want us also to go to war with Iraq. Sex slave is a crime and should be stopped, but we need to stop it not only in Iraq but in America and Israel as well.

Why don't you shutup?

Because I get tired of the hate speech all geared toward the Arab and Muslim population and I'm not a fan of Zionist in Israel or the US. Iraq was further off before the US under the encouragement of Israel and neocons got involved, so was Syria and so is Iran. The hatred spewed and lies made up and exaggerated about these countries, to push for war, are exaggerations and lies.

Why don't you WISE up? Just like N. Korea never hacked Sony.
Who did hack Sony? Inquiring minds really want to know.

The Jooooos hacked Sony, it's always the Joooooos with Penepoop.

But wait, since Jooooooos run Sony, does that mean the Joooos hacked themselves?

You can't hack yourself , you can just let it out and blame it on someone else. Oh how they made the news hey. Typical, always need to be in the news, like N. Korea cared about their STUPID movie.

Why don't you shutup?

Because I get tired of the hate speech all geared toward the Arab and Muslim population and I'm not a fan of Zionist in Israel or the US. Iraq was further off before the US under the encouragement of Israel and neocons got involved, so was Syria and so is Iran. The hatred spewed and lies made up and exaggerated about these countries, to push for war, are exaggerations and lies.

Who did hack Sony? Inquiring minds really want to know.

The Jooooos hacked Sony, it's always the Joooooos with Penepoop.

But wait, since Jooooooos run Sony, does that mean the Joooos hacked themselves?

You can't hack yourself , you can just let it out and blame it on someone else. Oh how they made the news hey. Typical, always need to be in the news, like N. Korea cared about their STUPID movie.
Ah very good. I see birdbrain has it all figured out.

So the Jooooooos hired some outside hackers to make it look like the N. Koreans hacked their movie. Brilliant.

Sounds a little contradictory to the official FBI findings:

FBI mdash Update on Sony Investigation

Update on Sony Investigation

Washington, D.C.December 19, 2014
  • FBI National Press Office(202) 324-3691

Today, the FBI would like to provide an update on the status of our investigation into the cyber attack targeting Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE). In late November, SPE confirmed that it was the victim of a cyber attack that destroyed systems and stole large quantities of personal and commercial data. A group calling itself the “Guardians of Peace” claimed responsibility for the attack and subsequently issued threats against SPE, its employees, and theaters that distribute its movies.

The FBI has determined that the intrusion into SPE’s network consisted of the deployment of destructive malware and the theft of proprietary information as well as employees’ personally identifiable information and confidential communications. The attacks also rendered thousands of SPE’s computers inoperable, forced SPE to take its entire computer network offline, and significantly disrupted the company’s business operations.

After discovering the intrusion into its network, SPE requested the FBI’s assistance. Since then, the FBI has been working closely with the company throughout the investigation. Sony has been a great partner in the investigation, and continues to work closely with the FBI. Sony reported this incident within hours, which is what the FBI hopes all companies will do when facing a cyber attack. Sony’s quick reporting facilitated the investigators’ ability to do their jobs, and ultimately to identify the source of these attacks.

As a result of our investigation, and in close collaboration with other U.S. government departments and agencies, the FBI now has enough information to conclude that the North Korean government is responsible for these actions. While the need to protect sensitive sources and methods precludes us from sharing all of this information, our conclusion is based, in part, on the following:

• Technical analysis of the data deletion malware used in this attack revealed links to other malware that the FBI knows North Korean actors previously developed. For example, there were similarities in specific lines of code, encryption algorithms, data deletion methods, and compromised networks.
  • The FBI also observed significant overlap between the infrastructure used in this attack and other malicious cyber activity the U.S. government has previously linked directly to North Korea. For example, the FBI discovered that several Internet protocol (IP) addresses associated with known North Korean infrastructure communicated with IP addresses that were hardcoded into the data deletion malware used in this attack.
  • Separately, the tools used in the SPE attack have similarities to a cyber attack in March of last year against South Korean banks and media outlets, which was carried out by North Korea.
We are deeply concerned about the destructive nature of this attack on a private sector entity and the ordinary citizens who worked there. Further, North Korea’s attack on SPE reaffirms that cyber threats pose one of the gravest national security dangers to the United States. Though the FBI has seen a wide variety and increasing number of cyber intrusions, the destructive nature of this attack, coupled with its coercive nature, sets it apart. North Korea’s actions were intended to inflict significant harm on a U.S. business and suppress the right of American citizens to express themselves. Such acts of intimidation fall outside the bounds of acceptable state behavior. The FBI takes seriously any attempt—whether through cyber-enabled means, threats of violence, or otherwise—to undermine the economic and social prosperity of our citizens.

The FBI stands ready to assist any U.S. company that is the victim of a destructive cyber attack or breach of confidential business information. Further, the FBI will continue to work closely with multiple departments and agencies as well as with domestic, foreign, and private sector partners who have played a critical role in our ability to trace this and other cyber threats to their source. Working together, the FBI will identify, pursue, and impose costs and consequences on individuals, groups, or nation states who use cyber means to threaten the United States or U.S. interests.

Last edited:

Oh do you disagree with my post?

You did not express any opinion in your post----you asked,
in sum and substance
"have you read about sex slavery in Israel and the US"?

and you posted as a putative "fact" the "Washington
Beacon" is a Zionist site. I did go to the Washington
Beacon and did not notice anything to suggest that it is a
"Zionist site"-----you have a citation regarding this issue?

I have inside information------I went to the FEDERAL PROSECUTORS office------and asked the clerk-----he laughed and said -----"of course North Korea did it" I said "Penelope said it was da joooos" He said----"watta jerk"----the man
was not JOOOOISH----I asked. He said---"there are 1500
people with the FBI checking out hacking activity" I asked him-------"can they do something about my viruses" ----he said----"they won't do it for me-----either"

Why don't you shutup?

We're discussing Yazidi here, if you had but noticed.

I'm not interested in what you get tired of.

Why don't you shutup?

You have no problem with the sex trade slaves in Israel and the US.

Prostitution -----sometimes under duress----is ILLEGAL in the
USA and in ISRAEL-------it is a crime. There is criminal
activity in both the USA and Israel. Your statement
"you have no problem with sex trade slaves in Israel and the USA" is very vulgar.

Sexual slavery is legal in Islamic law------Do you have a problem with that fact, Penelope? In your post you have accused people of liking the stinking filth that YOU defend

No this is a thread about Muslims and Arabs and well lets not talk about Israel or the US. Don't try and turn this on me and take my words out of context.

No this is a thread about Muslims and Arabs and well lets not talk about Israel or the US. Don't try and turn this on me and take my words out of context.

Or you could talk about ISIS. The ones who are trading the Yazidi women.

Who do you suppose is responsible for their phenomenal success?

Israel and the US.

Now how did I know you were going to say that? 10 points to me!

So ISIS has no free will?

Penelope---your post does not make sense---someone mentioned the
LEGAL practice of sexual slavery in present day Iraq------and you
introduced a criminal practice which exists in the USA and in Israel
of prostitution underduress and called it "sexual slavery"------it is true
that the illegal practice does exist in the USA ane in Israel and in many
other non muslim countries------now you claim "don't...take my words
out of context"-----------you put them there in context

Israel and the US.

Mindful-----you are getting confused------Penelope explained it all-------and she has SOURCES. ISIS----the Iraqi caliphate -----is enslaving yazidi girls (non muslim kurds----
of northern Iraq) because the USA and Israel has arranged this program for them.
Over to you, Penelope-----can you please cite your
sources -----for both mindful and me?

Israel and the US.

It created the conditions and also some of Isis is now under their own free will. One should not believe everything on these videos either. Half truths , just like the true movies on TV. The WFB job is to create discord.

WE have sex slavery in the US and it is in Israel as well, not prostitution.

Chairman of the WFB:
Michael Goldfarb—not to be confused with the British journalist of the same name—is a neoconservative pundit, activist, and consultant who serves as chairman of the Center for American Freedom, a right-wing counterpart to the liberal-leaning Center for American Progress that publishes the sensationalistic blog the Washington Free Beacon.

A member of an up-and-coming generation of Republican activists who have eschewed traditional avenues to prominence, Goldfarb's career was "spawned," according to the New York Times, "in the conservative confines of the Weekly Standard and allied organizations, namely the Project for the New American Century, which is well known for promoting the war in Iraq.

He has since gone on to thrive in the influential world of outside ideological groups."[1] A former online editor for the Weekly Standard and blogger for John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign—where he was hired to "attack the press," as he put it[2]—Goldfarb has also served as an adviser to advocacy groups like William Kristol's Emergency Committee for Israel and Liz Cheney's Keep America Safe. Goldfarb has served as vice president of Orion Strategies—a lobbying firm headed by former John McCain adviser Randy Scheunemann—and was a research associate for the now-defunct Project for the New American Century, a letterhead group founded by Robert Kagan and William Kristol that helped spearhead efforts to push for the invasion of Iraq after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. - See more at: http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Goldfarb_Michael#sthash.CH4m0d39.dpuf

Self-Styled Provocateur Described in a February 2013 New York Times profile as an "all-around anti-liberal provocateur," Goldfarb has proven adept at funneling anonymous Republican donations into high-profile advocacy efforts. According to the newspaper, "Goldfarb has been in the middle of nearly every major partisan dispute of [Barack] Obama's presidency," including "Iran, Israel, terrorism policy," and the battle over Chuck Hagel's nomination to head the Pentagon - See more at: Michael Goldfarb - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Penelope, why didn't you just tell us that you really didn't care what happened to these Yazidi women. You didn't have to start dragging in the U.S. and Israel, which has nothing to do with what happened to these women. Since many women are joining ISIS, it appears that you would be a likely candidate, and act like Ilsa Koch of the ISIS gang.

Twenty Percent of Spaniards Joining ISIS Are Women - Breitbart?

Chairman of the WFB:
Michael Goldfarb—not to be confused with the British journalist of the same name—is a neoconservative pundit, activist, and consultant who serves as chairman of the Center for American Freedom, a right-wing counterpart to the liberal-leaning Center for American Progress that publishes the sensationalistic blog the Washington Free Beacon.

A member of an up-and-coming generation of Republican activists who have eschewed traditional avenues to prominence, Goldfarb's career was "spawned," according to the New York Times, "in the conservative confines of the Weekly Standard and allied organizations, namely the Project for the New American Century, which is well known for promoting the war in Iraq.

He has since gone on to thrive in the influential world of outside ideological groups."[1] A former online editor for the Weekly Standard and blogger for John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign—where he was hired to "attack the press," as he put it[2]—Goldfarb has also served as an adviser to advocacy groups like William Kristol's Emergency Committee for Israel and Liz Cheney's Keep America Safe. Goldfarb has served as vice president of Orion Strategies—a lobbying firm headed by former John McCain adviser Randy Scheunemann—and was a research associate for the now-defunct Project for the New American Century, a letterhead group founded by Robert Kagan and William Kristol that helped spearhead efforts to push for the invasion of Iraq after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. - See more at: http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Goldfarb_Michael#sthash.CH4m0d39.dpuf

Self-Styled Provocateur Described in a February 2013 New York Times profile as an "all-around anti-liberal provocateur," Goldfarb has proven adept at funneling anonymous Republican donations into high-profile advocacy efforts. According to the newspaper, "Goldfarb has been in the middle of nearly every major partisan dispute of [Barack] Obama's presidency," including "Iran, Israel, terrorism policy," and the battle over Chuck Hagel's nomination to head the Pentagon - See more at: Michael Goldfarb - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Your essay conveys NO INFORMATION other than whoever wrote it likes to employ vague and meaningess inuendoes

Last edited:
Chairman of the WFB:

Your essay conveys NO INFORMATION other than whoever wrote it likes to employ vague and meaningess inuendoes

Yes the source of the info, the chairman of WFB.

Israel and the US.

It created the conditions and also some of Isis is now under their own free will. One should not believe everything on these videos either. Half truths , just like the true movies on TV. The WFB job is to create discord.

Penelope---take a deep braath and try to write in a manner that makes sense. "it created the conditions" does not mean anything unless you specify what "IT" is. ---and to what "conditions" you refer "also some of isis is now under their own free will" makes no sense at all in English----"some of isis"???? Isis is a political entity-----was it at one time NOT expressing its own freewill? ------your comment regarding what people SHOULD believe is truly idiotic------based on your posts------it is advisable not to believe anything you post

you got a source for your contention that "we have sex slavery In the USA and there is sex slavery in Israel?
Perhaps you should tell us what you think the term "sex slavery" means -----in reference to ISIS vs the USA and ISRAEL. I do not believe that there is legal sex slavery in the USA or Israel------but there is legal sex slavery in ISIS. Of course if some rare criminal kidnaps and hides a female (or male) in his house for his own "personal use"---one might call that crime sex slavery -------is that what you
are referring to ?

Forum List

Back