Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

I love the down with the struggle blacks on line on a computer here and now.

So much for a fucking hut and starving to death because you live in agrarian society. Oh fuck off.

Go out. Get off your keyboards lamo and raise some money for poverty in Kenya. You make me want to puke because belieive it or not, I do raise money for Afghan women,

You American whining blacks make me want to bazooka barf. Please note: only the whining ones.

I raise money for my family. Africans can raise money for themselves and Afghan women can sell some poppies.

Oh you are horrid and oh so typical. You are faking being black.

It's so sick. I have seen this time and time again with wanna be muslims. Man oh man, I think we need a whole section devoted to wanna be downtrodden.

Yikes.

Wow.

I'm "faking being black" because I work and don't give money to Africa? But if "real" blacks don't work how can they give money to Africa?

Yeah he was out there chewing out the black caucas--basically calling them a bunch of whiners. Well hell--the black population living with a 16% unemployment is reason to whine.

Then Obama looks down his nose at them--:cuckoo: I'll tell you if a white President did this to a white caucas--his poll numbers would have collapsed to ZERO--which also the number of jobs--that were created in August 2011--ZERO.

So now the right likes the Congressional Black Caucus? That's funny.

No white politician speaks for me just because they are white. Yet black = black liberal politician to you? And you're black? That's just sad.

Of course you want me to be black, because in your safe little white world, only a black person could support the CBC. Too bad for you, I'm not black. I'm white. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

Remember..."terrorist fist jab?" They actually threw that out because he fist bumped his wife. Jesus H. Christ. The conservatives have no idea....none.

I wasn't aware that New Yorker magazine was conservative in their leanings.

2008_07_14_NewYorkerObama.jpg

That's clearly a parody of the criticisms and conspiracy theories of the far-right. The burning American flag, the "terrorist fist jab", the accusations that Obama's a Muslim. It's all there. You don't seriously believe that the New Yorker was calling Obama a terrorist, do you?
See post #69 in this thread for clarification.

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

Really?

I think anyone can use the word y'all without looking uneducated. Obama meant nothing by it; it's just colloquial American speech. There's no need to be excessively formal in political speeches.

If that is true why is MSNBC analyst Chris Hayes accusing the AP of being racist for accurately reporting the content of Obama's speech?

The Associated Press (AP) covered President Obama’s speech to the Congressional Black Caucus on Saturday night, printing a transcript of what the president said. However, an MSNBC analyst now claims that the manner in which the AP covered the speech was racist.
The AP did not print the words as written for the president, instead choosing to transcribe the speech with what might be considered a bit more accuracy. For example, the teleprompter read, “Stop complaining.“ But the president said ”Stop complainin’.” And that is how the AP reported it.
The issue was discussed on the new Chris Hayes program on MSNBC this morning. Standing on opposite sides of the topic were Karen Hunter, Journalism Professor/MSNBC Analyst, and John McWhorter, Contributing Editor at New Republic/Columbia University lecturer.

MSNBC Guest Karen Hunter: Associated Press Is Racist for ‘Dropping the Gs’ in Obama Speech Quotes | Video | TheBlaze.com

Video at the link

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Instant Classic!

Oh, I thought you were inferring about how the black man hates the white man like you and Eldridge Cleaver(that's what we were talking about). I didn't realize that you got off on an issue about being a vet...I just didn't see that coming. You could have just said that you were an American. :eusa_eh:

So, why does Obama feel he has to talk down to a black audience? Is this how blacks expect to be addressed, y'all?

So now the right likes the Congressional Black Caucus? That's funny.

No white politician speaks for me just because they are white. Yet black = black liberal politician to you? And you're black? That's just sad.

Of course you want me to be black, because in your safe little white world, only a black person could support the CBC. Too bad for you, I'm not black. I'm white. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Wow!! You lie!! :eusa_hand:

Excuse me? :eusa_eh: Are you accusing me of lying about being a white person? Do you act like you know everything about every anonymous person on the internet, or are your psychic abilities only reserved for me?

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

you really think *you're* the one to decide if he's talking down to blacks or not?

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for proving my point that your average bigoted white con assumes that only black people support the CBC. Your world view is so limited that you can't even imagine a white person supporting the CBC or defending black people. Thanks for making an ass out of yourself. I needed the laugh.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for proving my point that your average bigoted white con assumes that only black people support the CBC. Your world view is so limited that you can't even imagine a white person supporting the CBC or defending black people. Thanks for making an ass out of yourself. I needed the laugh.

Oh wow!! So you know I'm white?? Thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Dats da troof!

I agree, but it wasnt just his tone .. his stance as well. Oh well if they meaning the blacks fall for it, it shows their stupidity.
An MLK he isnt!!

Forum List

Back