Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

So when you talk to blacks you have to say "Y'all" and remember to drop the "g" when a word ends with "ing"

Y'all better stop complanin'

Did that make it easier for you to follow?
Do you hate Southerners as much as you hate blacks? Because they do those things as well.

We do? Please elaborate...

Fucking dickweed.
Wuss. Southern's say y'all and drop their gs. Well, maybe not toffee nosed idiots in NO.

:lol:

Obama is talking down to the peasants...He's pissed that they have the audacity to question what he is doing. After all? It brings to doubt his policies and could affect his re-election chances...

Just shut up! Put on yer shoes and work...Work for what? More of the same? Where are the jobs?

So when you talk to blacks you have to say "Y'all" and remember to drop the "g" when a word ends with "ing"

Do you hate Southerners as much as you hate blacks? Because they do those things as well.

Southerners start dropping g's when they talk to a black audience and enunciate sharply when they speak to other audiences?
And, even if they did, Obama is no Southerner.

Hmmm, wonder what his reason is to do so?

Southerners start dropping g's when they talk to a black audience and enunciate sharply when they speak to other audiences?

Obama is a chameleon.
He will change his spots, his colour and dielect depending upon whom he is dealing with...(And IF the Teleprompter operator is on duty)...:eusa_whistle:

Obama is a chameleon.
He will change his spots, his colour and dielect depending upon whom he is dealing with...(And IF the Teleprompter operator is on duty)...:eusa_whistle:
In this instance, chameleon is a nice word for phoney.

Obama is a chameleon.
In this instance, chameleon is a nice word for phoney.
Agreed. He is trying to recapture what he had in '07/'08...ain't working out so much this time is it? (But had people listened during that time to those of us that saw it...WE wouldn't be here discussing it)....

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

Y'all is one of those words like "folk" that I don't like to hear but just have to accept. It's politics in America, people have to say stuff like that.

There is your problem. You've convinced yourself that your own wishful thinking or delusions are real. They are not. He wasn't talking down to black people. He wasn't being racist. That's utterly ridiculous. Though your constant use of "black vernacular" when criticizing Obama sure says a lot about how you feel about blacks.

Obama's now a "Southerner"?

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

Y'all is one of those words like "folk" that I don't like to hear but just have to accept. It's politics in America, people have to say stuff like that.
But note how it is used in the Obama Universe? Only depending upon whom he is addressing. Kinda condescending don't you think? The guy is a phoney.
He is using his treasure gleaned by decades as a Community Organizer...(Read that as professional SHIT disturber).:eusa_shhh:

Nope, but he's talked that way all along.

Sorry to derail your race baiting thread, ClusterFuck.

:(

Yes, the accent is a mixture of Hawaiian, Kenyan, Indonesian, and Chicago. Why would Anyone would question that is beyond me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1TZVX72Aw]Silver Streak (Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor) - YouTube[/ame]
Silver Streak (Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor)

Yes, the accent is a mixture of Hawaiian, Kenyan, Indonesian, and Chicago. Why would Anyone would question that is beyond me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1TZVX72Aw"]Silver Streak (Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor) - YouTube[/ame]
Silver Streak (Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor)

Classic! :lol:

Good thing Obama's black half was the one doing the verbal ripping on those black people. His white half would've been called racist.

Forum List

Back