Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

Of course Obama is talking down to the African Americans. This condescending speech is absolutely shameful. If I were black I would be so angry, I would lead a march against him and his racism!

I give everyone more credit than this and my friends who happen to be African Americans are angry. I can see why! Wait until Herman Cain can talk about this and give them the dignity they deserve.

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E]Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Luckily, Leftists can never be racist!

the Clintons think everyone is stupid, except for them.

I think you are the one being an idiot. The fact that Obama has been phoney in the past does nothing to demonstrate that Frank is "race baiting".

Obama is a phoney and has been for quite a while.

I must be a racist. :cuckoo:
:rolleyes:

That fact that he says y'all means that he says y'all.

That's all there is to it. Nothing racial as Frankie tried to make out or as you quickly jumped to agree.
I've said y'all in my life. But, I don't use it regularly and that makes sense with the regions I lived when my speech was developing and with my education.

Same with Obama.

Difference is, I don't use the affected speech like most phonies do. And, when I talk to America Blacks, I don't either.

That makes me a racist in your idiotic mind - your strong implication to that effect was not all that subtle. ;)
:lol: You're the one that keeps labeling yourself a racist.

Guilty conscience, perhaps.

:rolleyes:

That fact that he says y'all means that he says y'all.

That's all there is to it. Nothing racial as Frankie tried to make out or as you quickly jumped to agree.
I've said y'all in my life. But, I don't use it regularly and that makes sense with the regions I lived when my speech was developing and with my education.

Same with Obama.

Difference is, I don't use the affected speech like most phonies do. And, when I talk to America Blacks, I don't either.

That makes me a racist in your idiotic mind - your strong implication to that effect was not all that subtle. ;)
:lol: You're the one that keeps labeling yourself a racist.

Guilty conscience, perhaps.
If you're trying to be clever, subtly is quite effective. You're not there.

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

I don't know how the black community in this country shakes off a 16.7% unemployment rate--:cuckoo:

Again--if this was a white President talking to a white audience like this--his polling numbers would drop to ZERO--like the August jobs report--ZERO job growth.

$obama-speech.jpg

So, what cases do y'all wanna review for dis months law Review?

President of the Law review is responsible for choosing content, not creating it.

How did he get to be President of the Law Review? Apparently, my son who is all of 3 week in Law School, has written more material that he'd gladly publish that Obama did in his entire career.

Are unreleased Obama Law Review cases filled with phrases like, "dis shits da bomb!!" or "yo! da po-leece be violating my good and commerce clause rights!!"

Dats da troof!

Talking to one's base, regardless of one's potition, in like manner, is accepted and smart. It is effective communication. Lying, to one's base, is talking down to them...:eusa_whistle:

President of the Law review is responsible for choosing content, not creating it.

How did he get to be President of the Law Review? Apparently, my son who is all of 3 week in Law School, has written more material that he'd gladly publish that Obama did in his entire career.

Are unreleased Obama Law Review cases filled with phrases like, "dis shits da bomb!!" or "yo! da po-leece be violating my good and commerce clause rights!!"

If Crusaderfrank was trying to be President, but when he was a youngerman wrote some polarizing opinion pieces which may alienate the middle and (may or may not be) your view(s) in your elder years, why would you voluntarily release them? Would that be "smart?" Probably not.

Do they even exist?

Who knows.

Worth rehashing 40 million times on a message board because you hate a man? Not to most people.

No white politician speaks for me just because they are white. Yet black = black liberal politician to you? And you're black? That's just sad.

Of course you want me to be black, because in your safe little white world, only a black person could support the CBC. Too bad for you, I'm not black. I'm white. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Wow!! You lie!! :eusa_hand:

josefk said:
:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for proving my point that your average bigoted white con assumes that only black people support the CBC. Your world view is so limited that you can't even imagine a white person supporting the CBC or defending black people. Thanks for making an ass out of yourself. I needed the laugh.

naturegirl said:
Oh wow!! So you know I'm white?? Thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :cuckoo:

Nice try. You assumed on me. You made a complete ass out of yourself.

mail

Last edited:

There you go. Keep showing that thinly veiled racism.

If Crusaderfrank was trying to be President, but when he was a youngerman wrote some polarizing opinion pieces which may alienate the middle and (may or may not be) your view(s) in your elder years, why would you voluntarily release them? Would that be "smart?" Probably not.

Do they even exist?

Who knows.

Worth rehashing 40 million times on a message board because you hate a man? Not to most people.

I don't believe that Obama's ever written anything on his own, especially in Law School, the guy's a fucking retard and a slacker.

If there are any article with his name on it they were either: a) ghost written by Elaine Kagan (you think she got SCOTUS on merit? LOL) or b) its radical Leftists "I hate the Constitution" stuff a high schooler could have written that Obama actually did write

So what do you call Obama talking down to a black audience...that's not racism?

There is your problem. You've convinced yourself that your own wishful thinking or delusions are real. They are not. He wasn't talking down to black people. He wasn't being racist. That's utterly ridiculous. Though your constant use of "black vernacular" when criticizing Obama sure says a lot about how you feel about blacks.

There is your problem. You've convinced yourself that your own wishful thinking or delusions are real. They are not. He wasn't talking down to black people. He wasn't being racist. That's utterly ridiculous. Though your constant use of "black vernacular" when criticizing Obama sure says a lot about how you feel about blacks.

So when you talk to blacks you have to say "Y'all" and remember to drop the "g" when a word ends with "ing"

Y'all better stop complanin'

Did that make it easier for you to follow?

So when you talk to blacks you have to say "Y'all" and remember to drop the "g" when a word ends with "ing"

Jesus H Christ. I give up. Have fun with your delusions. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Do you hate Southerners as much as you hate blacks? Because they do those things as well.

Do you hate Southerners as much as you hate blacks? Because they do those things as well.

We do? Please elaborate...

Fucking dickweed.

Southerners start dropping g's when they talk to a black audience and enunciate sharply when they speak to other audiences?

Forum List

Back