Y'all come to Texas, state official tells New York gun owners

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you.:badgrin:

Abbott told Reuters the ads are a "way to tweak our liberal friends up in the Northeast."
"It is tongue in cheek, but there is a deeper message here," he said. "Texas really does stand as the last bastion of ultimate freedom in this country. Over the last decade, more than 4 million people moved to this state, and one reason is freedom and one reason is economic opportunity."

Y'all come to Texas, state official tells New York gun owners - Yahoo! News

"Texas. Bring yer guns but leave yer' Liberals Ideas back where you came from!" :lol:

I always liked Texas. As most of you already know, it was it was an Independent, Sovereign COUNTRY before it became a State. Gotta' admire that.

Why would New Yorkers want to go to a backwards cesspool like Texas?

Disclaimer: I was born and raised in Pasadena, TX.

Abbott told Reuters the ads are a "way to tweak our liberal friends up in the Northeast."
"It is tongue in cheek, but there is a deeper message here," he said. "Texas really does stand as the last bastion of ultimate freedom in this country. Over the last decade, more than 4 million people moved to this state, and one reason is freedom and one reason is economic opportunity."

Ah Texas, where one of the biggest military blunders of the nineteenth century is revered.

And now Texas can't pay its own bills.

Without energy subsidies and farm subsidies, y'all would be fucked.

And those Texas high school textbooks, holy fucking shit, a generation of dunces coming out of Texas!!

Backwards? Compare Houston, TX and Detroit, MI and tell us who is backwards.

Not all of Texas is a giant petrochemical, oil refinery complex with stinking air and a ship channel which burns...like Pasadena.

Ok, I'll compare them: They're both shitholes with bad roads. Y'all can have Houston.
Meh, driving on Houston roads is like driving on a cloud compared to Detroit roads. But, that's not really saying much, as it's hard to beat Detroit in the bad roads department.

Not all of Texas is a giant petrochemical, oil refinery complex with stinking air and a ship channel which burns...like Pasadena.

True. There are nice places in TX. Stinkadena is a bad example.

Last edited:

Ok, I'll compare them: They're both shitholes with bad roads. Y'all can have Houston.
Meh, driving on Houston roads is like driving on a cloud compared to Detroit roads. But, that's not really saying much, as it's hard to beat Detroit in the bad roads department.

Actually, I'll take Beltway 8, the I-10 or the 610 loop over Interstate 95 or the MassPike any day of the week.

Last edited:

Why would anyone who values their individual liberty's want to live under a dictatorial form of government? Why would anyone want to pay higher taxes?

The last thing Texas needs is a bunch of yankee carpet baggers.......... :mad:

If they are a gun owner respectful of the second amendment they are more than welcome to live here in North Carolina. And yes even if they are gay.

Last edited:
Texas is 100000x better than New York....

Prettier and nicer women, less snow/cold weather, more jobs, no income tax, more open spaces, nicer big cities than NYC and Buffalo, better college sports, etc.

I'm sure Texassss would welcome these idiots -

?Responsible Gun Owners? Stray Bullets Pepper Neighborhood (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

On January 16th, police were called in Montville Township, Ohio, in response to repeated gunfire hitting homes. When the police went to investigate, they too fell under fire. Was it some madman out to create death and destruction? No, it was two men target practicing in their backyard, just as NRA advocates claim is safe use of assault weapons...

Had these men been using a weapon with normal ammunition, their setup would not have impacted anyone...

Because the NRA and similar organizations refuse to address responsibility, calling any attempt to enforce responsible behavior as an attempt to take away their guns. This of course creates an impasse, making any attempts to ensure safety and security inside one’s own home impossible...

Forum List

Back