Yahoo Passwords Hacked

All-Clear

You donĀ“t need to worry who gets his filthy paws on your e-mails anymore. You already know it: Your fucking regime does!
As lawful company Yahoo did not spare a single e-mail and scanned all of them for the NSA and the FBI.

Exclusive: Yahoo secretly scanned customer emails for U.S. intelligence - sources
The US is just trying to catch up with Russia in that area........ Russia has a massive head start....... :eusa_whistle:
More than everyone else, the US citizen is in the scope of his own government. Actually, you are a naked guy in a glass house throwing with stones - while the NSA is watching you, sharing this funny clip with all the fellow agents.

How's your Ebola dirty bomb coming along Bleiprester?

Oh wait...did I say that out loud?

Sorry NSA! I know you're watching

Enjoy this from "How to assemble an atomic bomb"

All-Clear

You donĀ“t need to worry who gets his filthy paws on your e-mails anymore. You already know it: Your fucking regime does!
As lawful company Yahoo did not spare a single e-mail and scanned all of them for the NSA and the FBI.

Exclusive: Yahoo secretly scanned customer emails for U.S. intelligence - sources
The US is just trying to catch up with Russia in that area........ Russia has a massive head start....... :eusa_whistle:
More than everyone else, the US citizen is in the scope of his own government. Actually, you are a naked guy in a glass house throwing with stones - while the NSA is watching you, sharing this funny clip with all the fellow agents.

How's your Ebola dirty bomb coming along Bleiprester?

Oh wait...did I say that out loud?

Sorry NSA! I know you're watching

Enjoy this from "How to assemble an atomic bomb"

I canceled my work on the Ebola bomb for it is to costly to distribute. I am currently working on a way to upload Ebola to a cloud and see who downloads it and perishes. If successful, my "cloud service" offers free global delivery even without smartphone.

Forum List

Back