Y cons. talk radio is better than libs radio...

Hagbard Celine said:
I don't listen to pundit radio, but my opinion is that they're both run by pompous full-of-sh*t blow hards. We both know both Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. Why not turn the channel to NPR every now and then to hear some real news? Oh wait, I forgot public broadcasting should be cut to fund the war.:rolleyes:

I've listened to NPR since 1985 and they are, without doubt, the most LIBERAL viewpoint on the news going. Shall I use the WORD? I shall.. NPR is Neo-Marxist, pure and simple. The drivel they call "news" is the same as Pravda called "news"... Propaganda. One sided, agenda driven, malarkey. That you find NPR as "real news" is indicative of your Neo-Marxist viewpoint. Next baloney position please...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hagbard Celine said:
I don't listen to pundit radio, but my opinion is that they're both run by pompous full-of-sh*t blow hards. We both know both Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. Why not turn the channel to NPR every now and then to hear some real news? Oh wait, I forgot public broadcasting should be cut to fund the war.:rolleyes:

I hope you realize that not all right-wingers listen to Rush...He's a Bush apologist who just babbles on about what geniuses the Bushies are. He lets Bush get away with stuff that he would be all over if the "stuff" were Clinton's doings. I prefer Laura Ingraham myself.

P.S. Al Franken sucks ass. :gay: :teeth:

ThomasPaine said:
I've listened to NPR since 1985 and they are, without doubt, the most LIBERAL viewpoint on the news going. Shall I use the WORD? I shall.. NPR is Neo-Marxist, pure and simple. The drivel they call "news" is the same as Pravda called "news"... Propaganda. One sided, agenda driven, malarkey. That you find NPR as "real news" is indicative of your Neo-Marxist viewpoint. Next baloney position please...

Really? I thought Newsweek outranked NPR! :eek:

Hagbard Celine said:

OH MY GOD ! NPR, biggest piece of shit propaganda I have ever listened to.

The ClayTaurus said:
Both conservative and liberal talk radio pander to their own. They merely provide new ways to hate the other side.

So wrong. LuvRP's essay is correct. Lib radio is "hate pandering"; conservative radio is thoughtful and thought provoking.

Your little pat answers fail you. give a listen once in a while, or post ONE lie of Rush's. :afro:

LuvRPgrl said:
OH MY GOD ! NPR, biggest piece of shit propaganda I have ever listened to.

He thinks npr is fair and balanced. Who's drinking koolaid!

ec%20kool%20aid%20man%20-%20full%20size.jpg

Oh yeah!

Rush said:
feeds people information to show how crazy liberals are, encouraging people to not like liberals. It's spreading hate. It might also be spreading truth or wisdom or any other word you want to use to describe it, but it's still encouraging hatred of the other side.

Yep. Truth equals hate. Just like work makes you free. Big Brother would have loved you, Clay.

The ClayTaurus said:
It might also be spreading truth or wisdom or any other word you want to use to describe it, but it's still encouraging hatred of the other side.

Is there something wrong with that? I wouldn't say that its 'hatred'(hatred is blind, without reason), it is meant to insight anger, anger enough to do something about it, like vote...
Anger and outrage can be good things, you're supposed to get outraged about injustice. To be indifferent to injustices would be inhumane.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your little pat answers fail you. give a listen once in a while, or post ONE lie of Rush's. :afro:

I would also like to hear all these 'lies' Rush says on air. Because I never listen to him, someone post them please.

theHawk said:
Is there something wrong with that? I wouldn't say that its 'hatred'(hatred is blind, without reason), it is meant to insight anger, anger enough to do something about it, like vote...
Anger and outrage can be good things, you're supposed to get outraged about injustice. To be indifferent to injustices would be inhumane.

Well said. But I would stick with "hatred", rage is blind without reason.

God says he hates evil. Even the most pacifictic people, (with an extremely few number of exceptions, but hey, some still think Elvis is alive) when confronted with true, pure unadulterated evil have to admit they will try to stop it. When they say they dont hate it, I think there is something wrong with them.

There are alot of evil people in our govt. Less than most govt. but they are still there, both sides too. But at the moment, and for the last 55 years or so, its the liberals who have had the larger number and those with more influence, pushing social agendas that are damaging. Now, true, some are misguided, but I know that many just use propaganda to gain their own sphere of political power and influence, and money.

When feminists pander to, and create "family law" laws that cause my children to be harmed, emotionally and physically, because those damn fucked up women hate men and want to punish them at the expense of my kids, I HATE them, and I will spit on their graves when given the opportunity.

When I go into south Compton (which I wont even drive through at night) and I see some of these truly beautiful kids, black kids, 2-6 years old, with sparkles in their eyes and happiness and life just oozing from them, and to know they will mostly be joining gangs and killing and raping and spending their lives in prison, all because of a bunch of fucked up black , so called "leadership" like Jackson, maxine waters and those other fat ass rich mother fuckers who dont give a rats ass about those poor black kids, I will not only spit on their graves, I will piss on them.

Thank God for people like Larry Elder.

theHawk said:
I would also like to hear all these 'lies' Rush says on air. Because I never listen to him, someone post them please.

Ya know, thats funny. I dont listen to Rush either, cuz I get bored, too much politics is too much politics. But he, Prager and a host of others I have seen criticized in forums, over and over, yet NOT ONCE have I seen them post anything specific, even when asked to.

The ClayTaurus said:
One more time children, I never said Rush lied about anything. RWA just likes to think I did.

I didnt say you did, but I have heard it repeated so often, I lose track of who has.

The REAL proof is in the pudding. ERR America has no listeners except the macably curious. Those egotistical jackasses just dont get it. They think their lack of listeners is due to something else, like not enough puclicity or something, fact is even far left liberals cant stand listening to their hate filled diatribes.

There is a book out, I have to get some info on it, the guy exposes the liars of the left. Things like Franken the FAT LIAR who pushes affirmative action and quotos on small business like mine, when in fact he has hired over 100 people in his lifetime ONLY ONE IS BLACK> FUCKING LYING HYPOCRITE

Here is one:[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0385513496/102-1561853-2465728?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance[/ame]

Here is one:http://www.michaelmedved.com/

The ClayTaurus said:
One more time children, I never said Rush lied about anything. RWA just likes to think I did.

So you think he always tells the truth? cool.

I would even accept and example of distortion half truth.

theHawk said:

But discussing liberal policy in a negative light should be outlawed as "encitement to hate" That's what little totalitarian libs like claytaurus are shooting for.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you think he always tells the truth? cool.

I would even accept and example of distortion half truth.

I don't listen to him enough to know if he lies or not. I don't have any examples of him lying, but that doesn't mean he does or doesn't lie. I just don't have any proof, so I can't level the accusation. I don't think anyone always tells the truth.

rtwngAvngr said:
But discussing liberal policy in a negative light should be outlawed as "encitement to hate" That's what little totalitarian libs like claytaurus are shooting for.

What did I do to earn the totalitarian tag this time?

The ClayTaurus said:
What did I do to earn the totalitarian tag this time?

Distorting criticism of liberal policy into "hate speech". Was I not clear?

Wait, I know, You "weren't doing that".

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't think anyone always tells the truth.

Oh, so that makes it ok to lie? If everyone else didn't not jump off a brick wall, would you not not do it too ?

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh, so that makes it ok to lie? If everyone else didn't not jump off a brick wall, would you not not do it too ?

All I was saying was, since I believe everyone lies, I extend that belief to Rush. I have no proof, which I've already admitted to you, I dunno, at least 3 times. You're too busy slurping around his rectum to notice.

Forum List

Back