Y cons. talk radio is better than libs radio...

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
Listening to people like Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, Mike Medved, Michael Reagan etc, causes me to think of things I hadnt considered before.

WHen I listen to the compassionate liberal "HATE" radio, err or America,, Its just filled with hateful diatribes, same ol same ol, never makes me think at all.

Ok, lets check it out LIVE, Dennis is now talking about why Hollywood changed, now, lets turn to Hate radio...ok, Im changing the station,
Al Franken is on, ( the hypocrite who wants to impose hiring quotas on small business, yet he himself, had hired 112 people, how many were black? ONE,,he doesnt even meet his own standard he wants to impose on the American public),,,so now they are talking enviormentalism, cafe standards for cars,,,yep, same ol, same ol, everything being spoken I have heard over and over

ok, easy arguement against cafe standards, WHY THEY WONT WORK,,,and I didnt have to current put any thought into this, as this conclusion was arrived at many years ago. But the libs dont come up with anything new, they just continue to push cafe standards. Notice how they LOVE to use the Federal govt to impose their will on others.

Cafe standards wont work because human nature is that people will simply drive more if they get better gas mileage. Everyone pretty much has a "fuel" budget, and pretty much everyone will spend it to the limit every month, thats just a fact, it has happened over and over.

They want these to supposedly make us less dependent on foreign oil, yet at the same time they are calling those who want to drill offshore, "idiots", same ol same ol, "not in my backyard" hypocritical crap.

LuvRPgrl said:
Listening to people like Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, Mike Medved, Michael Reagan etc, causes me to think of things I hadnt considered before.

WHen I listen to the compassionate liberal "HATE" radio, err or America,, Its just filled with hateful diatribes, same ol same ol, never makes me think at all.

Ok, lets check it out LIVE, Dennis is now talking about why Hollywood changed, now, lets turn to Hate radio...ok, Im changing the station,
Al Franken is on, ( the hypocrite who wants to impose hiring quotas on small business, yet he himself, had hired 112 people, how many were black? ONE,,he doesnt even meet his own standard he wants to impose on the American public),,,so now they are talking enviormentalism, cafe standards for cars,,,yep, same ol, same ol, everything being spoken I have heard over and over

ok, easy arguement against cafe standards, WHY THEY WONT WORK,,,and I didnt have to current put any thought into this, as this conclusion was arrived at many years ago. But the libs dont come up with anything new, they just continue to push cafe standards. Notice how they LOVE to use the Federal govt to impose their will on others.

Cafe standards wont work because human nature is that people will simply drive more if they get better gas mileage. Everyone pretty much has a "fuel" budget, and pretty much everyone will spend it to the limit every month, thats just a fact, it has happened over and over.

They want these to supposedly make us less dependent on foreign oil, yet at the same time they are calling those who want to drill offshore, "idiots", same ol same ol, "not in my backyard" hypocritical crap.

Both conservative and liberal talk radio pander to their own. They merely provide new ways to hate the other side.

Mr. P said:
And your opinion would be?
I don't listen to pundit radio, but my opinion is that they're both run by pompous full-of-sh*t blow hards. We both know both Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. Why not turn the channel to NPR every now and then to hear some real news? Oh wait, I forgot public broadcasting should be cut to fund the war.:rolleyes:

The ClayTaurus said:
Both conservative and liberal talk radio pander to their own. They merely provide new ways to hate the other side.
You must not hear any lib radio Clay. It would be nice if what you say was true but it's not from what I have heard on their broadcasts..Libs are all hate and anger on the radio. Heck "Incite radio" would be a good term for what they do.
Much more thought and verifiable fact on conservative radio. :)

Mr. P said:
You must not hear any lib radio Clay. It would be nice if what you say was true but it's not from what I have heard on their broadcasts..Libs are all hate and anger on the radio. Heck "Incite radio" would be a good term for what they do.
Much more thought and verifiable fact on conservative radio. :)

I don't see how that disagrees with what I posted...

Hagbard Celine said:
I don't listen to pundit radio, but my opinion is that they're both run by pompous full-of-sh*t blow hards. We both know both Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. Why not turn the channel to NPR every now and then to hear some real news? Oh wait, I forgot public broadcasting should be cut to fund the war.:rolleyes:
Don't know about Rush, I don't listen to him. I do know Franken is an idiot.
NPR, real news? :teeth: Yeah, we should cut funding for that.

Mr. P said:
:teeth: Mistake. Never use just one as the base for your opinion.

You're nit picking now. I submit to you that Rush Limbaugh encourages the hatred of liberals. He certainly is recommending you get to know them any better. Now, I'm not here to lay claim as to whether you should hate liberals or not, just that Rush panders to his own audience and encourages hate (or dislike, if hate is too strong a word for you) towards liberals.

If you don't think Rush hates or dislikes liberals, then what do you think he thinks of them?

The ClayTaurus said:
You're nit picking now. I submit to you that Rush Limbaugh encourages the hatred of liberals. He certainly is recommending you get to know them any better. Now, I'm not here to lay claim as to whether you should hate liberals or not, just that Rush panders to his own audience and encourages hate (or dislike, if hate is too strong a word for you) towards liberals.

If you don't think Rush hates or dislikes liberals, then what do you think he thinks of them?
I'm not nit pickin Clay, you used RWA as a example.

As far as, "If you don't think Rush hates or dislikes liberals, then what do you think he thinks of them?
I don't think he likes them very much. But I really don't know what he thinks, do you?

Mr. P said:
I'm not nit pickin Clay, you used RWA as a example.

As far as, "If you don't think Rush hates or dislikes liberals, then what do you think he thinks of them?
I don't think he likes them very much. But I really don't know what he thinks, do you?

No more than what you know about how anyone on liberal talk radio thinks.

I enjoy listening to Rush, he is thought provoking, I do think he treats the Liberals with contempt, which is ok with me personally, it is kind of like saying nice things about someone who is retarded, you don’t condemn, but call them challenged, when they do the simplest of things correctly you go over board with the applause, when they do something wrong you don’t act surprised but forgive.

I personally think that most liberals think with emotion first logic second; it may be because their brains are wired differently. I do know that they think of things that never crossed my mind and use a different approach than I do solve a problem,

It is though sometime difficult for me to take the far left media seriously, I would include NPR in that categorization

Mr. P said:
And I never said I did know how they think, just that they broadcast hate. :mm:

My original post was that both encourage hatred of the other side. Rush feeds people information to show how crazy liberals are, encouraging people to not like liberals. It's spreading hate. It might also be spreading truth or wisdom or any other word you want to use to describe it, but it's still encouraging hatred of the other side. Both sides do it, and both pander to their demographics, they just use different methods.

Hagbard Celine said:
Uh, because your opinion tells you it is? Well you know the old adage, "opinions are like assholes." :laugh:

Obviously you didnt read the parts where i presented the topics on the air. RIght now, on M. Medved, he is interviewing an author who is giving some really surprising and unknown to me information. UNKNOWN to most, makes people THINK, ranting and raving over cafe standards is sooo 15 minutes ago.

Thats not just opinion.

INterestingly enough, this author, is presenting the idea that the "main" reason we went into Iraq was to gain control of the most strategic location in the middle east, and to assure the Saudi's that we will stay the course on needed battles against terrorism. Due to our early departures in Somalia, Vietnam, and more recently, leaving the Kurds to the demise of Saddam after Gulf war one, the Saudi's were reluctant to help us in the battle against terrorists. Now that we have shown the resolve to stay, they have been willling to help. Now, he also claims the Saudi intelligence has helped us to prevent some terrorist attacks on US soil.

Interesting stuff, makes you think, cafe standards doesnt.

Ok, flipping back over to ERR America. Topic? :Should pot be legalized. Hmmm, yea, never heard that concept before. Of course all the usual standard arguements are surfacing,

Police shouldnt be wasting their efforts busting people for such a small offense. Smoking pot doesnt harm you, etc, etc, etc, DOESNT make one think about anything, no new information provided. NOTHING NEW, same ol, same ol.

Forum List

Back