Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

Yo Terry, if you came at me like 'Yo son, I just smashed mad hoe's last night dawg... i'm telling you, the mentality is mad pimp mayne' - i'm not going to sit there and say to myself I can't believe this guy exploits woman for sex!

It's important to look at what's being said in the context that it was said in.

Having a militant, gangsta, 'i dont take nothing from no one' mentality doesn't constitute me being a member of a gang.

But here's the way people work. Instead of accepting that as someone's characteristics and taking it at face value, people will go as far as to copy and paste pictures, videos, and make statements that try to belittle one's morale in order to give themselves as well as others a laugh. This kind of conduct is practiced all the time, more so in the schooling institutions, it's just to bad that it continues even on the most frivolous of things such as a message board. Even funnier, people will go as far as to think they actually know who you are. Are people really that arrogant, or is ignorance really that contagious of a diesase?

people...

What a joke....... hey gangta boy, why don't cha get some learnin' on and maybe sum of dat spell check Yo?:razz::lol::lol::lol:

Yo Terry, if you came at me like 'Yo son, I just smashed mad hoe's last night dawg... i'm telling you, the mentality is mad pimp mayne' - i'm not going to sit there and say to myself I can't believe this guy exploits woman for sex!

Having a militant, gangsta, 'i dont take nothing from no one' mentality doesn't constitute

But here's the way people work. Instead of accepting that as someone's characteristics and taking it at face value, people will go as far as to copy and paste pictures, videos, and make statements that try to belittle one's morale in order to give themselves as well as others a laugh. This kind of conduct is practiced all the time, more so in the schooling institutions, it's just to bad that it continues even on the most frivolous of things such as a message board. Even funnier, people will go as far as to think they actually know who you are. Are people really that arrogant, or is ignorance really that contagious of a diesase?

people...

Yo 'tick . . . grab a sense of humor about yo dawg self cause you gonna need it here. Nah mean?

Having a militant, gangsta, 'i dont take nothing from no one' mentality doesn't constitute me being a member of a gang.

people...
Yo Cryptic your game is boring...find a new one.

While Illmatic is one of the greatest albums ever made you might want to cut your signature down as I believe the board rules state that it can only be 10 lines long.

Im 19 years old, probably the youngest on the board.

Think of me as a hood philosopher.. lol The mentality is very gangsta.

Fact is, my kind would never be thought to be on a board like this, let alone on the internet. But im a different breed

Anyways, i plan on staying active and devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation.

That's my aim, hope this to be an honorable community.

Seriously? Tryouts for Sesame Street Kiddie Rapper are down the hall, and to your left. :cool:

Why don't you talk like you have some sense?

Ah, give him a break. He's just being jiggy. Yo. (I'm so jiggy)

Will Smith was jiggy about 20 years ago. The OP? Dude ain't got jig. :eusa_hand:

I expect he needs to get some pants that stay up around his ass, take out the 1/2" round fake diamonds from his ears, get a real haircut, buy a shirt with buttons, and remember the speaking skills he was taught from infancy on.

Ah, give him a break. He's just being jiggy. Yo. (I'm so jiggy)

Will Smith was jiggy about 20 years ago. The OP? Dude ain't got jig. :eusa_hand:

I expect he needs to get some pants that stay up around his ass, take out the 1/2" round fake diamonds from his ears, get a real haircut, buy a shirt with buttons, and remember the speaking skills he was taught from infancy on.

I think the OP is having some fun. :D

I think people around here are a little too preoccupied with what other people are wearing, especially when they can't even see them.

I think people around here are a little too preoccupied with what other people are wearing, especially when they can't even see them.

If someone said they were Amish, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a farmer, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a businessman, you'd know what they were wearing... etc., etc., etc.. So when this little PUNK comes on here with this nigga, gangsta act, it doesn't take a genius to figure what he's wearing. That is if he is what he say's he is. He might be putting on an act just to fuck with people here, and then he might not. If he is just fucking with people, he can fuck off. If he isn't, then the nigga gangsta thingie is pathetic. He needs to get a fucking life.

If someone said they were Amish, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a farmer, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a businessman, you'd know what they were wearing... etc., etc., etc.. So when this little PUNK comes on here with this nigga, gangsta act, it doesn't take a genius to figure what he's wearing. That is if he is what he say's he is. He might be putting on an act just to fuck with people here, and then he might not. If he is just fucking with people, he can fuck off. If he isn't, then the nigga gangsta thingie is pathetic. He needs to get a fucking life.

And? Why are you worried about what he's wearing?

And? Why are you worried about what he's wearing?

And? Show me where I said I was "worried" about it?

Don't play fucking games man. I made a point, and it's got nothing to do with being "worried" about jack shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back