Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

Well damn, color me jealous. Welcome.

TotalGangsta.png

these are some adorable replies...

and of course im not a gangster

for peopel with as many posts are you guys have, i would think your take in reading on this boare would have left you people with keen comprehension skills. But unfortunately the last few posts have shown otherwise.

oh well...

Welcome.

At 19, you can't be very deep...and you ain't unique. Your kind is everywhere...including on this site.

Again, welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll learn something from you if only that you ain't very deep.

Wow, limting my level of depth to age... bold statement. As if age constitutes profundity *giggles*

I'll grant you i'm not very deep if you admit you're not very intelligent... lol

You posting *giggles* pretty much says it all, young 'un. Don't mistake youth, athleticism and intelligence for age, treachery and cunning. You got a LOT to learn and it doesn't come from a book. You got to walk the mile ...

for peopel with as many posts are you guys have, i would think your take in reading on this boare would have left you people with keen comprehension skills. But unfortunately the last few posts have shown otherwise.

oh well...

Oh, gee. Don't take it to heart so.

It's just that you come across like a douche is all.

Pull up your pants, drop the little pussy gang colors avatar and quit acting like an arrogant little giggling twit, and maybe you could learn how to properly make friends on a message board when you're the cherry.

Wiggers don't impress anyone.

Last edited:
It must feel good to be a gangsta :doubt:

Welcome, gangsta guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniw_S8JaJM]YouTube - Office Space Damn It feels good to be a gangsta scene[/ame]

Im 19 years old, probably the youngest on the board.

Think of me as a hood philosopher.. lol The mentality is very gangsta.

Fact is, my kind would never be thought to be on a board like this, let alone on the internet. But im a different breed

Anyways, i plan on staying active and devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation.

That's my aim, hope this to be an honorable community.

You don't seem to have the gangta talk down.

You are suppose to say, "hey yo whutsup, mutha" :eusa_angel:

Welcome.

At 19, you can't be very deep...and you ain't unique. Your kind is everywhere...including on this site.

Again, welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll learn something from you if only that you ain't very deep.

Wow, limting my level of depth to age... bold statement. As if age constitutes profundity *giggles*

I'll grant you i'm not very deep if you admit you're not very intelligent... lol

You posting *giggles* pretty much says it all, young 'un. Don't mistake youth, athleticism and intelligence for age, treachery and cunning. You got a LOT to learn and it doesn't come from a book. You got to walk the mile ...

LMAO. Newbie bitchslapped by the Gunny within a couple of posts. You the man! That had to hurt.

oh well...

Sarcasm . . . you missed it.

Im 19 years old, probably the youngest on the board.

Fact is, my kind would never be thought to be on a board like this, let alone on the internet. But im a different breed

Anyways, i plan on staying active and devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation.

That's my aim, hope this to be an honorable community.
I think we have a child together?:redface:

Wiggas are white people fronting like gangsters.

I am not white, therefor would not fall into the category which i have been placed in.

Glad to see the people on here have personality, that goes a long ways. I think ill fit in here just fine.

But again, so that people don't emberrass themselves, never claimed to be a 'G'. And gang colors? That's the cover of a mixtape my friend, symbolozing something greater then gang atire. Most white people are distant from understanding things outside there norm though, so It doesn't suprise me when they get shit wrong over and over and over again. It's coo though

But as always it is so evident that people will see what they want themselves to see regardless of what is true. So ill continue to let the posts flow and enjoy the picture that you guys are slowly painting of myself.

side note - any fans of hip-hop?

Last edited:

I am not white, therefor would not fall into the category which i have been placed in.

Glad to see the people on here have personality, that goes along ways. I think ill fit in here just fine.

But again, so that people don't emberrass themselves, never claimed to be a 'G'.

But as always it is so evident that people will see what they want themselves to see regardless of what is true. So ill continue to let the posts flow and enjoy the picture that you guys are slowly painting of myself.

New member fuckstyck keeps embarrassing himself.

This is so sad.

Glad to see the people on here have personality, that goes a long ways. I think ill fit in here just fine.

But again, so that people don't emberrass themselves, never claimed to be a 'G'. And gang colors? That's the cover of a mixtape my friend, symbolozing something greater then gang atire. Most white people are distant from understanding things outside there norm though, so It doesn't suprise me when they get shit wrong over and over and over again. It's coo though

I suppose this
had nothing to do with peoples perception eh?

Yo Terry, if you came at me like 'Yo son, I just smashed mad hoe's last night dawg... i'm telling you, the mentality is mad pimp mayne' - i'm not going to sit there and say to myself I can't believe this guy exploits woman for sex!

It's important to look at what's being said in the context that it was said in.

Having a militant, gangsta, 'i dont take nothing from no one' mentality doesn't constitute me being a member of a gang.

But here's the way people work. Instead of accepting that as someone's characteristics and taking it at face value, people will go as far as to copy and paste pictures, videos, and make statements that try to belittle one's morale in order to give themselves as well as others a laugh. This kind of conduct is practiced all the time, more so in the schooling institutions, it's just to bad that it continues even on the most frivolous of things such as a message board. Even funnier, people will go as far as to think they actually know who you are. Are people really that arrogant, or is ignorance really that contagious of a diesase?

people...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back