WTF: Superior Judge (Murkowski Friend) Orders Joe Millers Personal Records Released

Sarah: The fact that a left wing loon wingnut such as you deems me a right wing nut is of no import. You are certifiable, so your opinion is irrelevant.

But you (like so many of your loon pals) start your would be "thought" off with an indefinite pronoun. What YOU might mean by "this" is unknown. The fact that a candidate objects to an invasion of privacy? Is that the "this" to which you take exception? Too bad. You are just an overly partisan political hack. A candidate has a right to privacy which is not forsaken merely by virtue of running for office.

Why can't we see President Obama's college transcripts or admissions applications or anything he allegedly wrote in law school?

You can see anything that is a matter of public record.

So when it suits you, Sarah Partisan Hack Liberal G, a candidate can invoke a right to privacy. This is as most of us assumed. Your position is cheesy, cheap and transparent. But not unexpected.

What you all want is more ammo since what you have already is tired and has been spun to death by your moronic friends.

As opposed to the crap being sought by the idiotic liberoidals/Democratics who are busy demanding "full" disclosure of their Republican or Conservative opponents? Your hypocrisy has no off switch. That's pretty sad.

Those races are tightening, Liability, is that why you're so shrill lately?

SOME races are ALLEGEDLY tightening up. Maybe they are. Maybe they're not. You partisan hack liberoidals live by "polls" when you like what they have to pretend -- err -- say.

And in any event, responding to the shrill cacophonous distortions of the left hardly makes me the one who is "shrill," you dishonest liberoidal hack. :cuckoo:

Muddle on, though, girl. :lol:

And here we are. Liability having the last word like he always has the last piece of chicken at Sunday dinner...

<Burp>

What do Obama's personal records have to do with Joe Miller's personnel records? Do you understand the difference between the words personal and personnel?

Obama and Miller are public employee's being paid for with tax dollars.

Well you clearly do not understand the difference between the words personal and personnel.

As DTMB said earlier in the thread:
If Miller was a public employee being paid for with tax dollars then there is no reason why his personnel records should not be publicly available.

Far different than Obama's scores when he was going to college, which is what you seem to want to see.

Why can't we see President Obama's college transcripts or admissions applications or anything he allegedly wrote in law school?

Do you really believe that personnel records from a government job in which someone was disciplined for ethical malfeasance are equivalent to a college application from someone's teenage years?

If Obama was admonished for ethical violations during his time as a state or federal legislator, I would expect that information to be publicly available. It doesn't follow that we should also get to read his college app.

Do you really believe that personnel records from a government job in which someone was disciplined for ethical malfeasance are equivalent to a college application from someone's teenage years?

If Obama was admonished for ethical violations during his time as a state or federal legislator, I would expect that information to be publicly available. It doesn't follow that we should also get to read his college app.

Liability doesn't likely understand the difference between the words personal and personnel. Nor does he likely care to be perfectly honest.

Liability doesn't likely understand the difference between the words personal and personnel. Nor does he likely care to be perfectly honest.

Mudbert is projecting his inadequacies AGAIN.

Since YOU, you pontificating blowhard idiot, do not know what is contained in a person's governmental personnel file, YOU don't know what alleged information contained within it might BE personal and which bits of the file might be erroneous.

I will give an example for you, Mudbot since you are far too dull to ever have a chance of figuring this shit out on your own (or admitting it anyway):

Suppose somebody at work (a government job, idiot, try to follow along, schmuck) makes a very deliberately false accusation against you. It is very personal but it goes into your personnel file. There is an investigation. Thankfully, the lying shithead who made the false allegations against you at work is properly exposed as a liar and the charges are found to be unsubstantiated. Case closed. BUT, the shit remains in your personnel folder.

Is it possible that later on you might wish to keep that discredited BULLSHIT from becoming part of your political opponent's efforts, in a campaign, from being improperly used to slime you?

An asshole such as you, Mudball, will never acknowledge any such possibility when there's any partisan hack chance to exploit a personnel folder to your cheesy advantage.

The fact is, there can be dozens of variations on the theme.

And not everything about your work as a public servant contained in a personnel file is necessarily "true" just because a boss put it in that file. Some privacy issues may still validly arise of such things, even if hacks like Mudball cannot find the integrity to admit it.

Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank is doing this right before the election. This is how Barack Obama got elected as senator. A judge (Obamas friend) ordered the release of private records of his opponent Jack Ryan who was married to that Star Trek babe. The release of the records doomed Ryan and he was replaced by Alan Keyes which made Obama a winner by default without any vetting. Where were the Judges when it came to opening Obama's records. Now this judge is friends with Palin hater Lisa Murkowski and was appointed by her dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin beat in the Governors race. Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy. There is corruption and a double standard going on here when it comes to Obama. Why haven't his records been released?

Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

FAIRBANKS -- A judge ruled today that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of Senate candidate Joe Miller.

In an unusual Saturday hearing, retired Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy.

Burbank ordered no release until at least Tuesday, however, to allow Miller to appeal the decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. Some of the documents will be redacted, he said.

The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, who have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Miller, the Republican nominee, fought the release, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights

Among the documents being sought are details of his resignation from the job last year, and any disciplinary actions taken against him while employed. Separate lawsuits were brought by the Alaska Dispatch and Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. The Daily News and Associated Press joined, and the suits were combined. Among the arguments for release was that the state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny.

Boy, this guy certainly seems to have something to hide.. :eusa_whistle:

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT obama IS HIDING?

Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank is doing this right before the election. This is how Barack Obama got elected as senator. A judge (Obamas friend) ordered the release of private records of his opponent Jack Ryan who was married to that Star Trek babe. The release of the records doomed Ryan and he was replaced by Alan Keyes which made Obama a winner by default without any vetting. Where were the Judges when it came to opening Obama's records. Now this judge is friends with Palin hater Lisa Murkowski and was appointed by her dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin beat in the Governors race. Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy. There is corruption and a double standard going on here when it comes to Obama. Why haven't his records been released?

Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

FAIRBANKS -- A judge ruled today that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of Senate candidate Joe Miller.

In an unusual Saturday hearing, retired Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy.

Burbank ordered no release until at least Tuesday, however, to allow Miller to appeal the decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. Some of the documents will be redacted, he said.

The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, who have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Miller, the Republican nominee, fought the release, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights

Among the documents being sought are details of his resignation from the job last year, and any disciplinary actions taken against him while employed. Separate lawsuits were brought by the Alaska Dispatch and Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. The Daily News and Associated Press joined, and the suits were combined. Among the arguments for release was that the state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny.

I never thought I'd be agreeing with you, ....

Wonder if you feel the same way about

Barak Hussein Obama, peace be on him, and the following:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

because, "...state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny."

Yeah, his right to privacy.

i want to see his college transcripts and his long form BC.

:eusa_shhh:

I know you're being funny, my friend, but Del, really... these are the records in question, which they were given an extraordinarily limitted right to accesss:

The judge said that about 30 of the documents being sought would not be released. Twice that number would be redacted. The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, which have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Read more: Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

limited access to records of govenment employment is hardly a violation of privacy.... and certainly shouldn't be compared to insane wingnuts thinking that there is some 40 some odd year old conspiracy including a Hawaii birth announcement.

just because the u.s. retired loon who pretends he was army says something doesn't make it so... in fact, it makes it more likely that it's not true. :)

Yeah, his right to privacy.

i want to see his college transcripts and his long form BC.

:eusa_shhh:

I know you're being funny, my friend, but Del, really... these are the records in question, which they were given an extraordinarily limitted right to accesss:

The judge said that about 30 of the documents being sought would not be released. Twice that number would be redacted. The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, which have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Read more: Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

limited access to records of govenment employment is hardly a violation of privacy.... and certainly shouldn't be compared to insane wingnuts thinking that there is some 40 some odd year old conspiracy including a Hawaii birth announcement.

just because the u.s. retired loon who pretends he was army says something doesn't make it so... in fact, it makes it more likely that it's not true. :)

Limited access is better han no access at all.

I love this.
The same people who are bitching about his right to privacy, are the same who bitch about Obama not releasing his college info, and want info released about his birth. :lol:

Shh..stop that. No one wants to hear about hypocrisy..

I love it, That same Libs who support Obama's right not to release his Transcripts support this Judges ruling.

Hyppocracy goes both ways people.

I don't support it.
I just don't think the people who want the same to happen to Obama, should bitch about this.
I don't think anyone should have to release this sort of info. If I am applying for a job, my past employers cannot do release my info. All they can say is if I am re hire able or not.

I will:

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate
2 Columbia University transcripts
3 Columbia thesis paper
4 Campaign donor lists requested by 7 major watchdog groups
5 Harvard University transcripts
6 Illinois State Senate records
7 Illinois State Senate schedule
8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
10 Occidental College Transcripts
11 Selective Service registration records
12 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
13 Passport records for all passports
14 Scholarly articles from college
15 SAT and LSAT test scores
16 Access to his grandmother in Kenya
21 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

because, "...state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny."

Boy, you wingnuts and your talking points.

Limited access to all of it is available to you, would you like to stick a flashlight up his butt to make sure he isn't hiding anything there from you?

It was ruled that Miller's records be made available and he'd better do it. He isn't doing that well in his race. Mr. tough guy needs to give up whatever he's hiding.

I will:

3 Columbia thesis paper

We saw this talking point upthread a ways..

I will:

3 Columbia thesis paper

We saw this talking point upthread a ways..

And using your words
Boy, this guy certainly seems to have something to hide..:eusa_whistle:

lisa murkowski IS A REPUBLICAN and absolutely NO FRIEND of Obama....

so this ''judge friend'' of murkowski connected to Obama, october surprise CONSPIRACY has no legs, as far as i can see, my dear Army.

secondly, the Supreme court of Alaska has already, in the past, long before this election....''in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny''

I don't necessarily agree with this previous State SC ruling in alaska, but being that this man's records that they are requesting WAS ON THE TAX PAYER'S dime as a government employee, and relates to the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the candidate in another government position, i think i could accept the information being open to the voters.

I do not like that this is coming down so close to the election...

Though it says these media outlets were requesting such info earlier in the summer but the candidate refused...this lead to the lawsuits etc...

as far as obama goes with his college transcripts compared with this...i just don't see one... i don't see school grades as being the same as a candidate running for government office's records, of his previous employment in a government job....?

lisa murkowski IS A REPUBLICAN and absolutely NO FRIEND of Obama....

so this ''judge friend'' of murkowski connected to Obama, october surprise CONSPIRACY has no legs, as far as i can see, my dear Army.

secondly, the Supreme court of Alaska has already, in the past, long before this election....''in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny''

I don't necessarily agree with this previous State SC ruling in alaska, but being that this man's records that they are requesting WAS ON THE TAX PAYER'S dime as a government employee, and relates to the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the candidate in another government position, i think i could accept the information being open to the voters.

I do not like that this is coming down so close to the election...

Though it says these media outlets were requesting such info earlier in the summer but the candidate refused...this lead to the lawsuits etc...

as far as obama goes with his college transcripts compared with this...i just don't see one... i don't see school grades as being the same as a candidate running for government office's records, of his previous employment in a government job....?

And Phil Burg is not a repoublican but a democrat why did he go aftr obama?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

This thread should be moved to conspiracy theories.

Obama has released everything he's supposed to release. His parent's religious beliefs didn't include getting him baptised. So what? This birth certificate stuff, still? You're not embaressed?

Obama's 2010 physical: test details, medical report - Lynn Sweet

The New York Times &#62; U.S. &#62; Image &#62; Obama’s Record in the Illinois Senate

Back to the topic, why won't Joe Miller release his records?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

This thread should be moved to conspiracy theories.

Obama has released everything he's supposed to release. His parent's religious beliefs didn't include getting him baptised. So what? This birth certificate stuff, still? You're not embaressed?

Obama's 2010 physical: test details, medical report - Lynn Sweet

The New York Times > U.S. > Image > Obama’s Record in the Illinois Senate

Back to the topic, why won't Joe Miller release his records?

Chicago sun? and New York times? Do you also believe in Santa Claus?

Forum List

Back