Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

Okay that was a childish retort and it failed immensely..... do you really want to do this again?.... you know I'm always right....
Vapid babble. Let me see if I have your embarrassingly stupid point right:

Since Trump has not yet been convicted of a crime, he has definitely not committed any.

The Stupid... it... burns..

But the cultism is hilarious.

Vapid babble. Let me see if I have your embarrassingly stupid point right:

Since Trump has not yet been convicted of a crime, he has definitely not committed any.

The Stupid... it... burns..

But the cultism is hilarious.
:smoochEE:.......

That didn't happen, as anyone can see and understand. That is, anyone who not is too stupid or hysterical to understand the difference between a mere allegation and a grand jury recommended charges based on the evidence they have seen. I guess that does leave you out.
You still don’t recognize that a “special” grand jury recommendation is not the same thing as a regular grand jury’s voted indictment.

You’re very special. Special Ed., that is, Farty.

Mock ya more later. 😂🤣

Of course I do.

All evidence says you don’t, you silly lying hack.
Now, make your point.
Already made, you moron.
Crybabying about me isn't a point.
And, of course, your lies don’t describe anything I’ve done.
Yes, I think the grand jury urging a range of charges means charges are likely

Maybe. Or maybe not. But the suspicions of a special grand jury doesn’t really mean jack shit, you plodding moron.
Commence the crybabying.
Nah. You’ve been doing that since jump street. I grant you permission to carry on, my bitch. 👍

No, sorry. You did not once present any logic or facts for why charges are unlikely. Not once. Just the usual baby tantrum. As anyone can see for themselves.
Again, you pathetic and dishonest fucktard:

You have the initial burden. You refuse to meet it. Or to even try.

Mock ya more later, my bitch.

Forum List

Back