WTF: Superior Judge (Murkowski Friend) Orders Joe Millers Personal Records Released

LoL!!!

The SAME Pharisees, I mean RepubliCON$ were moaning and squeling and wailing about Obama having to release his records, all of a sudden are MASS DEFENDERS of said records being protected.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

LoL!!!

The SAME Pharisees, I mean RepubliCON$ were moaning and squeling and wailing about Obama having to release his records, all of a sudden are MASS DEFENDERS of said records being protected.

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

Obama's records were not released. So how come there's a court order for Miller's to be released?

If is acceptable for one, it is acceptable for all. That is why I want Obama to release his records. One rule for everyone.... either none or all. It's the double standard that is unacceptable. Being a leftie, I'm sure you will be unable to understand that. It's above your pay grade.

What do Obama's personal records have to do with Joe Miller's personnel records? Do you understand the difference between the words personal and personnel?

Obama and Miller are public employee's being paid for with tax dollars.

frankly its an october surprise, the timing is of course suspect, ala foley

Of course it is. Desperation breeds these kind of last min accusation. Those making them know full well it does not matter if they are true or not. They are counting on People seeing headline and not getting a chance to get the full story before they vote.

Both sides do this when they are desperate.

LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

Obama's records were not released. So how come there's a court order for Miller's to be released?

If is acceptable for one, it is acceptable for all. That is why I want Obama to release his records. One rule for everyone.... either none or all. It's the double standard that is unacceptable. Being a leftie, I'm sure you will be unable to understand that. It's above your pay grade.

I dont just want Obama's School Transcripts Released. I want all elected officials held to the same standard. I find it criminally insane that you have to show your Transcripts for any well paying Job in America. Yet people can be elected to the WH and Congress with out having to show them as a rule!

LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

What records do you all want from Obama? Are you saying he wasn't vetted?

Absurd.

LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

Absurd.

Vetted by who?

I can't get a job without demonstrating my qualifications for that job. Why did Obama?

[Obama's records were not released. So how come there's a court order for Miller's to be released?

If is acceptable for one, it is acceptable for all.

Yeah, they made Bill Clinton & Monica release their records, why not Miller's? And we should turn the entire justice department, FBI, CIA, State & federal lawyers & private investigators loos on Miller. I bet we find that blue dress and a BJ.

Last edited:
LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

Absurd.

He is president of the united states and we do not even know what his GPA was in College. Try Getting a high paying professional Job in this country with out disclosing your Transcripts and see how far you get.

Absurd.

Vetted by who?

I can't get a job without demonstrating my qualifications for that job. Why did Obama?

His qualifications are there for all to see. His bio is everywhere, you have to be referring to the BC conspiracies.

Barack Obama Biography - Biography.com

Absurd.

Vetted by who?

His qualifications are there for all to see. His bio is everywhere, you have to be referring to the BC conspiracies.

Barack Obama Biography - Biography.com

Don't see a copy of his College transcripts or a even verifiable Statement of his GPA in there now do you.

Utter fail.

Last edited:
LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

lol. Cute how you TOTALLY sidestepped my question aka my point by not anwering it directly, but pulling the fact out of the blue that Obama's records were not released.

The FACT of the matter, Missy...is that you and your ilk DEMANDED that they be released, and still do. Now all of a sudden...are MASS DEFENDERS of said records being kept private for your guy.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

LoL!!!

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

49izadw.gif

lol. Cute how you TOTALLY sidestepped my question aka my point by not anwering it directly, but pulling the fact out of the blue that Obama's records were not released.

The FACT of the matter, Missy...is that you and your ilk DEMANDED that they be released, and still do. Now all of a sudden...are MASS DEFENDERS of said records being kept private for your guy.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

I want all their Records public. If you want to serve in a position of Power in our Government. We should know everything.

Last edited:

Absurd.

Vetted by who?

I thought Obama qualified. Best keep up, idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank is doing this right before the election. This is how Barack Obama got elected as senator. A judge (Obamas friend) ordered the release of private records of his opponent Jack Ryan who was married to that Star Trek babe. The release of the records doomed Ryan and he was replaced by Alan Keyes which made Obama a winner by default without any vetting. Where were the Judges when it came to opening Obama's records. Now this judge is friends with Palin hater Lisa Murkowski and was appointed by her dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin beat in the Governors race. Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy. There is corruption and a double standard going on here when it comes to Obama. Why haven't his records been released?

Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

FAIRBANKS -- A judge ruled today that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of Senate candidate Joe Miller.

In an unusual Saturday hearing, retired Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy.

Burbank ordered no release until at least Tuesday, however, to allow Miller to appeal the decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. Some of the documents will be redacted, he said.

The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, who have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Miller, the Republican nominee, fought the release, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights

Among the documents being sought are details of his resignation from the job last year, and any disciplinary actions taken against him while employed. Separate lawsuits were brought by the Alaska Dispatch and Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. The Daily News and Associated Press joined, and the suits were combined. Among the arguments for release was that the state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny.

Boy, this guy certainly seems to have something to hide.. :eusa_whistle:

There is no such implication here at all, as you knew when you took that cheap and dishonest partisan political hack "shot."

The correct analysis was already stated well and concisely: the task of that retired judge was complete once he got the public discussion going -- because it sets up the ability of hacks like Sarah to engage in unverified insinuation. Truth is entirely irrelevant to their purpose.

Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank is doing this right before the election. This is how Barack Obama got elected as senator. A judge (Obamas friend) ordered the release of private records of his opponent Jack Ryan who was married to that Star Trek babe. The release of the records doomed Ryan and he was replaced by Alan Keyes which made Obama a winner by default without any vetting. Where were the Judges when it came to opening Obama's records. Now this judge is friends with Palin hater Lisa Murkowski and was appointed by her dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin beat in the Governors race. Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy. There is corruption and a double standard going on here when it comes to Obama. Why haven't his records been released?

Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

FAIRBANKS -- A judge ruled today that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of Senate candidate Joe Miller.

In an unusual Saturday hearing, retired Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy.

Burbank ordered no release until at least Tuesday, however, to allow Miller to appeal the decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. Some of the documents will be redacted, he said.

The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, who have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Miller, the Republican nominee, fought the release, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights

Among the documents being sought are details of his resignation from the job last year, and any disciplinary actions taken against him while employed. Separate lawsuits were brought by the Alaska Dispatch and Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. The Daily News and Associated Press joined, and the suits were combined. Among the arguments for release was that the state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny.

There is no such implication here at all, as you knew when you took that cheap and dishonest partisan political hack "shot."

The correct analysis was already stated well and concisely: the task of that retired judge was complete once he got the public discussion going -- because it sets up the ability of hacks like Sarah to engage in unverified insinuation. Truth is entirely irrelevant to their purpose.

This combined with his last stunt where he had a reporter cuffed when he started asking too many questions is quite suspect. But then a hack such as yourself only questions the Left.

That right, TP wingnut?

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

I want all their Records public. If you want to serve in a position of Power in our Government. We should know everything.

I don't think you need to know everything, but most things pretaining to the employment. Had we done this years ago, Bush would have never been president.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

I don't think you need to know everything, but most things pretaining to the employment. Had we done this years ago, Bush would have never been president.

Well Certainly your College transcripts and GPA would be pertaining to the job of President or Congressperson wouldn't you think.

This combined with his last stunt where he had a reporter cuffed when he started asking too many questions is quite suspect. But then a hack such as yourself only questions the Left.

That right, TP wingnut?

Sarah: The fact that a left wing loon wingnut such as you deems me a right wing nut is of no import. You are certifiable, so your opinion is irrelevant.

But you (like so many of your loon pals) start your would be "thought" off with an indefinite pronoun. What YOU might mean by "this" is unknown. The fact that a candidate objects to an invasion of privacy? Is that the "this" to which you take exception? Too bad. You are just an overly partisan political hack. A candidate has a right to privacy which is not forsaken merely by virtue of running for office.

Why can't we see President Obama's college transcripts or admissions applications or anything he allegedly wrote in law school?

That right, TP wingnut?

Sarah: The fact that a left wing loon wingnut such as you deems me a right wing nut is of no import. You are certifiable, so your opinion is irrelevant.

But you (like so many of your loon pals) start your would be "thought" off with an indefinite pronoun. What YOU might mean by "this" is unknown. The fact that a candidate objects to an invasion of privacy? Is that the "this" to which you take exception? Too bad. You are just an overly partisan political hack. A candidate has a right to privacy which is not forsaken merely by virtue of running for office.

Why can't we see President Obama's college transcripts or admissions applications or anything he allegedly wrote in law school?

You can see anything that is a matter of public record. What you all want is more ammo since what you have already is tired and has been spun to death by your moronic friends.

Those races are tightening, Liability, is that why you're so shrill lately?

That right, TP wingnut?

You can see anything that is a matter of public record.

So when it suits you, Sarah Partisan Hack Liberal G, a candidate can invoke a right to privacy. This is as most of us assumed. Your position is cheesy, cheap and transparent. But not unexpected.

What you all want is more ammo since what you have already is tired and has been spun to death by your moronic friends.

As opposed to the crap being sought by the idiotic liberoidals/Democratics who are busy demanding "full" disclosure of their Republican or Conservative opponents? Your hypocrisy has no off switch. That's pretty sad.

Those races are tightening, Liability, is that why you're so shrill lately?

SOME races are ALLEGEDLY tightening up. Maybe they are. Maybe they're not. You partisan hack liberoidals live by "polls" when you like what they have to pretend -- err -- say.

And in any event, responding to the shrill cacophonous distortions of the left hardly makes me the one who is "shrill," you dishonest liberoidal hack. :cuckoo:

Muddle on, though, girl. :lol:

Forum List

Back