Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

Wrong again. He maintained the Trump surrender agreement. You're embarrassing yourself.
Biden, the oldest American to ever assume the presidency, has lived up to the adage, “Act in haste, repent at leisure.” In doing so, he has undermined America’s international credibility. The U.S. may not be able to recoup from the latest debacle.

'Leave it to Joe to f**k things up'

How many wars did Trump get involved in during His tenure?
The problem is, Trump goes on his instincts, which are evidently not refined by much reading, or much discussion with better-informed people who share his instincts.

But we're facing a very intelligent, resourceful enemy, in the foreign-policy 'Blob'. And they're well-financed as well. They all went to a few top colleges, know each other, are married to each other, mated with each other, talk to each other ... and if you're a junior in the State Department or other government office, you put your career in danger if you disagree with their world-view, which can be summed up in the view that America must remain the World Hegemon.

It's not an accident that most of the national, elected Republican Party politicians, even though they had to pretend to love Trump in order to win their primaries, have gone along with the American line, which, objectively, is leading towards a serious war with Russia.

Until we have conservative leaders in the Republican Party who have a deep understanding of how the world has changed and is changing, and are able to help us change to meet those challenges, we're going to have 'more of the same' ... even if Trump or DeSantis or some other Republican wins in 2024, even if we re-take both houses of Congress with a big majority.

We've got to transform the Republican Party from within. Don't ask me how! That's one reason I'm here -- to find other intelligent conservatives with whom to begin a conversation about this, among other, topics.

I already supported my claim with facts and logic.

False. Stop lying. You haven’t supported your claim in any way at all, anywhere.
That's when you started crying like a little bitch.

False. You couldn’t make anyone cry. Well, other than yourself, you big stupid sissy.
Go back and see.
I have. You haven’t supported your empty claim at all. Go back and look.
Still waiting on yours.

After you, you being the proponent. Step up to your burden, my little bitch. 🥱

False. Stop lying. You haven’t supported your claim in any way at all, anywhere.
I sure did, as anyone can see for themselves I stated that chargers are likely, then I argued exactly why, using facts from the reporting. It's literally what sent you into your daily baby hissy fit. You need to go back and reread.

I sure did, as anyone can see for themselves I stated that chargers are likely, then I argued exactly why, using facts from the reporting. It's literally what sent you into your daily baby hissy fit. You need to go back and reread.
As any one with a brain can plainly see, Farty, it is pathetically ignorant and dishonest of you to point to mere allegations as a basis of your own dopey contention.

Let’s try again since you’re far too stupid to get it. Point to a specific alleged crime (a charge that would have to be based on probable cause predicated on specific factual allegations) and THEN set forth the necessary factual allegations.

You won’t. You’ve never done so. And you never will. You’re a loud-mouth coward but you’re ignorant and dishonest. You’re a joke.

I’ll wait.

Mock ya more, later, my bitch. 👍

Last edited:
any one with a brain can plainly see, Farty, it is pathetically ignorant and dishonest of you to point to mere allegations as a basis of your own Emory contention
That didn't happen, as anyone can see and understand. That is, anyone who not is too stupid or hysterical to understand the difference between a mere allegation and a grand jury recommended charges based on the evidence they have seen. I guess that does leave you out.

That didn't happen, as anyone can see and understand. That is, anyone who not is too stupid or hysterical to understand the difference between a mere allegation and a grand jury recommended charges based on the evidence they have seen. I guess that does leave you out.
Hey Dickhead:

When the special grand jury finished its investigation, it issued a final report of its findings and also recommended action. The judge has said the report includes “a roster of who should (or should not) be indicted, and for what, in relation to the conduct (and aftermath) of the 2020 general election in Georgia.” But it’s up to the district attorney to decide whether to pursue an indictment. If the district attorney wants to seek an indictment, the case must be presented to a regular grand jury.

What is a special grand jury and how does it work in Georgia?

Hey Dickhead:

When the special grand jury finished its investigation, it issued a final report of its findings and also recommended action. The judge has said the report includes “a roster of who should (or should not) be indicted, and for what, in relation to the conduct (and aftermath) of the 2020 general election in Georgia.” But it’s up to the district attorney to decide whether to pursue an indictment. If the district attorney wants to seek an indictment, the case must be presented to a regular grand jury.

What is a special grand jury and how does it work in Georgia?
Oops, you forgot to make a point. Take your time.

What a bizarre and childish reaction to simple statement of fact. That's cultism for ya.
I think I counted 30 times I've told you on this board that the link and the accusations of the day against Trump won't get him indicted... and I've been right every time... so what makes you think I'm not right again?....

Forum List

Back