WTF: Superior Judge (Murkowski Friend) Orders Joe Millers Personal Records Released

Boy, this guy certainly seems to have something to hide.. :eusa_whistle:

I never thought I'd be agreeing with you, ....

Wonder if you feel the same way about

Barak Hussein Obama, peace be on him, and the following:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

because, "...state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny."

This thread should be moved to conspiracy theories.

Obama has released everything he's supposed to release. His parent's religious beliefs didn't include getting him baptised. So what? This birth certificate stuff, still? You're not embaressed?

Obama's 2010 physical: test details, medical report - Lynn Sweet

The New York Times > U.S. > Image > Obama’s Record in the Illinois Senate

Back to the topic, why won't Joe Miller release his records?
Where is his Illinois State Senate records prior of him becoming a Jr U.S. Senator by default?

Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank is doing this right before the election. This is how Barack Obama got elected as senator. A judge (Obamas friend) ordered the release of private records of his opponent Jack Ryan who was married to that Star Trek babe. The release of the records doomed Ryan and he was replaced by Alan Keyes which made Obama a winner by default without any vetting. Where were the Judges when it came to opening Obama's records. Now this judge is friends with Palin hater Lisa Murkowski and was appointed by her dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin beat in the Governors race. Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy. There is corruption and a double standard going on here when it comes to Obama. Why haven't his records been released?

Judge orders Miller documents released: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

FAIRBANKS -- A judge ruled today that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of Senate candidate Joe Miller.

In an unusual Saturday hearing, retired Superior Court Judge Winston Burbank ruled that the public's right to know about candidates outweighed Miller's right to privacy.

Burbank ordered no release until at least Tuesday, however, to allow Miller to appeal the decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. Some of the documents will be redacted, he said.

The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, who have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller's employment as a part-time borough attorney.

Miller, the Republican nominee, fought the release, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights

Among the documents being sought are details of his resignation from the job last year, and any disciplinary actions taken against him while employed. Separate lawsuits were brought by the Alaska Dispatch and Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. The Daily News and Associated Press joined, and the suits were combined. Among the arguments for release was that the state Supreme Court, in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny.

lisa murkowski IS A REPUBLICAN and absolutely NO FRIEND of Obama....

so this ''judge friend'' of murkowski connected to Obama, october surprise CONSPIRACY has no legs, as far as i can see, my dear Army.

secondly, the Supreme court of Alaska has already, in the past, long before this election....''in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny''

I don't necessarily agree with this previous State SC ruling in alaska, but being that this man's records that they are requesting WAS ON THE TAX PAYER'S dime as a government employee, and relates to the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the candidate in another government position, i think i could accept the information being open to the voters.

I do not like that this is coming down so close to the election...

Though it says these media outlets were requesting such info earlier in the summer but the candidate refused...this lead to the lawsuits etc...

as far as obama goes with his college transcripts compared with this...i just don't see one... i don't see school grades as being the same as a candidate running for government office's records, of his previous employment in a government job....?

And Phil Burg is not a repoublican but a democrat why did he go aftr obama?

Because he is insane, a loon, down right crazy? (that's my best opinionated guess!) :D

lisa murkowski IS A REPUBLICAN and absolutely NO FRIEND of Obama....

so this ''judge friend'' of murkowski connected to Obama, october surprise CONSPIRACY has no legs, as far as i can see, my dear Army.

secondly, the Supreme court of Alaska has already, in the past, long before this election....''in earlier cases, has ruled that candidates for office expose their private lives to public scrutiny''

I don't necessarily agree with this previous State SC ruling in alaska, but being that this man's records that they are requesting WAS ON THE TAX PAYER'S dime as a government employee, and relates to the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the candidate in another government position, i think i could accept the information being open to the voters.

I do not like that this is coming down so close to the election...

Though it says these media outlets were requesting such info earlier in the summer but the candidate refused...this lead to the lawsuits etc...

as far as obama goes with his college transcripts compared with this...i just don't see one... i don't see school grades as being the same as a candidate running for government office's records, of his previous employment in a government job....?

And Phil Burg is not a repoublican but a democrat why did he go aftr obama?

Because he is insane, a loon, down right crazy? (that's my best opinionated guess!) :D

oh I see thanks

Forum List

Back