WTF something is not right

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
This guys have been removed from facebook and instagramm. WTF they just sell christian apparrel. I have a customer account and I received my knights crusader hoodie like ordered and paid. Everything was correct and Im content.

IMG_3036.JPG

This guys have been removed from facebook and instagramm. WTF they just sell christian apparrel. I have a customer account and I received my knights crusader hoodie like ordered and paid. Everything was correct and Im content.

View attachment 352078

You can make your own chainmaille. Most of the people I know who have done it start with a decent gauge spring to cut their rings from instead of bending all the wire themselves. Takes forever.

View attachment 352078
Nice looking hoodie, Mort. I've read that Facebook has been removing a lot of accounts that MAY appear, at least to them, to be in the least bit politically incorrect in nature. It appears this is what may have happened to the account you got this hoodie from. But again, it DOES look good on you.

Mort IS a good guy, isn't he?
A weirdo, but ultimately a good guy. Yes.
Yep. He MAY be weirder than ME! Not that's there's ANYTHING wrong with that.......................I AM a bit hard to top in weirdness, without question. But I'm QUITE comfortable WITH my weirdness, it makes me WHO I am. A wonderfully unique weirdo! At least THIS is what my psychiatrist tells me.................

Yep. He MAY be weirder than ME! Not that's there's ANYTHING wrong with that.......................I AM a bit hard to top in weirdness, without question. But I'm QUITE comfortable WITH my weirdness, it makes me WHO I am. A wonderfully unique weirdo! At least THIS is what my psychiatrist tells me.................
I'm not sure I've observed any weirdness from you.

Eh .. stick with unique, drop the weirdo part.... sheesh.

But I really AM a bit weird. I've been a bit off all of my life. But I'm OK with that. I am WHAT I AM, but I'm definitely NOT a sailor man..................

:popcorn: .. mmm .. that's just how I feel about you except for the good guy part....
Well, Marc IS a good guy at heart. A bit misguided concerning politics, but a good guy nonetheless. I have respect for anyone who likes Mort, and is nice to him. Marc obviously has a kind heart.

I usually find some reason to appreciate a personality but a sense of humor is a must..

:popcorn: .. mmm .. that's just how I feel about you except for the good guy part....
Well, Marc IS a good guy at heart. A bit misguided concerning politics, but a good guy nonetheless. I have respect for anyone who likes Mort, and is nice to him. Marc obviously has a kind heart.

I usually find some reason to appreciate a personality but a sense of humor is a must..
The same here. If you can't laugh, especially at yourself, you MAY as well hang it up. And put your name on a euthanasia list. MY sense of humor IS truly what keeps me going, as well as my strong faith in God. And I'm a bit UNIQUE in that respect, as well. I DON'T go to church, my faith is ONLY between me and my maker. I need NO "middle man", so to speak, TO speak to my God.

But I really AM a bit weird. I've been a bit off all of my life. But I'm OK with that. I am WHAT I AM, but I'm definitely NOT a sailor man..................

Forget "weird" .. pick one of these or all off these...

He is a good guy.
Mort, we live in an age where Christians have become targets. And it is going to get a lot worse. All things Christian will be despised. Including you and I and the rest of the redeemed.
Here is why:
Matthew 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
The love that grows cold is the love for God.

But Jesus says not to worry about it:
John 15:18-19 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

So, we're in good company, regardless of what the world thinks...

Last edited:

Forget "weird" .. pick one of these or all off these...

Thanks. Maybe I AM "eccentric", NOT weird.

He is a good guy.
Mort, we live in an age where Christians have become targets. And it is going to get a lot worse. All things Christian will be despised. You and I both. Here is why:
Matthew 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
The love that grows cold is the love for God.
But Jesus says not to worry about it:
John 15:18-19 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

So, we're in good company, regardless of what the world thinks...
Very nice post. Thank you.

I have made a lot of chainmail and that guy is wearing cloth with a picture of chainmail on it. Anyone care to bet, I'll give serious odds.

Forum List

Back