WTF is this?

Supreme Court Delays Inmate Russell Bucklew's Execution - NBC News

Bucklew — who murdered a man in front of his kids, kidnapped and raped his ex-girlfriend, and shot at a cop — contends a rare illness would make a lethal injection excruciating, in violation of the Constitution

Do we really care if he feels pain? Fuck I'll finish him with a baseball bat....
Do try to be better than he was, if at all possible. TY.

WHY? I love this, why should this guy breathe anymore air? Stop with the holier than thou shit.......I'll tell ya what, we can release him to show everyone what good people we are...as long as it's in your neighborhood. How's that for holier than thou liberal compassion.

Bucklew — who murdered a man in front of his kids, kidnapped and raped his ex-girlfriend, and shot at a cop — contends a rare illness would make a lethal injection excruciating, in violation of the Constitution

Do we really care if he feels pain? Fuck I'll finish him with a baseball bat....

WHY? I love this, why should this guy breathe anymore air? Stop with the holier than thou shit.......I'll tell ya what, we can release him to show everyone what good people we are...as long as it's in your neighborhood. How's that for holier than thou liberal compassion.
You don't beat and torture what you have in a cage already, not if you're a decent person that is, which leaves you out of course.

Utah wants to bring back firing squads. Problem solved
Yep.

Personally, I believe in an eye for an eye.
Most animals do. Jesus taught differently but you reject that as well I'm sure?

You're an Atheist. How do you get to lecture someone else about what Jesus says?

Atheists and Theists are both morons, they believe what is unknown is known. I'm the only rational choice, an Agnostic, who happens to know the teachings of Jesus quite well. He was totally bonkers BTW, and he doesn't belong only to those who call him Lord.

Last edited:

You don't beat and torture what you have in a cage already, not if you're a decent person that is, which leaves you out of course.

well I'm glad you like this guy. Yeah he rapes and kills and as long as it doesn't effect you, it's ok then.......wow you are compassionate...

PS
Try thinking about the victims of this guy and he doesn't deserve anything but death.

WTF is this?
You exhibiting your ignorance of the law and contempt for due process.

No actually you are. The guy was convicted, he's had his due process, the crime happened in 1996.....

Maybe you ought to think about the victims and their familes rather than the poor rapist/murdered.....booohooooo he'll feel some pain....fuck this piece of shit

as a pagan....i do not believe one should ever celebrate death.....but i also people some people earn the right to die at the hands of the community.....these people are the people who have committed murder and confessed or its proven beyond a reasonable doubt....not all doubt but a reasonable doubt should die.....the one that suffered last execution..his crime....raped a woman and buried her ALIVE...
i am sorry for his family...i know that was hard on them...but for him...he got what he earned...but to admin the death penalty we need to examine how we use it and how effective it is.....

i am the more take them out and shoot them girl.....gary gilmore took the firing squad and the todd guy was hanged...it was his asking....he said he had hanged his victim and freely admitted he would kill again....he killed an 8 yr old by hanging him....firing squad, hanging (if done right) and electric chair are all quick methods of execution.....and may be more humane than drugs

Forum List

Back