Why do lefties love murderers and rapists

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout.Gorsuch Death Penalty Decision Causes Soiled Undies on the Left

[Russell] Bucklew has been on death row in Missouri for 20 years for the 1996 murder of Michael Sanders, who at the time was living with Stephanie Ray, Bucklew’s former girlfriend. As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout. Bucklew has a condition known as cavernous hemangioma, which causes fragile blood-filled tumors to grow in his head, neck and throat.

One of the main points of contention before the court was Bucklew’s assertion that, if the state follows its lethal-injection protocol, he could wind up choking on his own blood and in extreme pain. Bucklew’s attorney, Robert Hochman, told the justices that the team carrying out the execution could have to try to administer the drug used in the lethal-injection protocol through Bucklew’s femoral vein – in essence, Hochman stressed, “carving up” Bucklew’s leg for up to 15 minutes. More broadly, Hochman complained, the execution team would not have critical information about Bucklew that would allow it to address his particular needs and potentially alleviate his pain, nor would Bucklew and his lawyers have information about the team’s training and experience. Hochman urged the court, at the very least, to invalidate the lower court’s ruling and send the case back for more fact-finding on whether the state’s lethal-injection protocol can be changed to reduce the likelihood that Bucklew will suffer.

One of the main points of contention before the court was Bucklew’s assertion that, if the state follows its lethal-injection protocol, he could wind up choking on his own blood and in extreme pain

That's bullshit, lethal injection is so nice for what these people do....Why do I care that he suffers?

Here is what he did: As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout.

So again, he's a rapist and shot a cop.....he should be buttsexed in jail everyday until they kill this fucker (and he's white, so I'm consistent unlike these leftwing limpdicks)

As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout.Gorsuch Death Penalty Decision Causes Soiled Undies on the Left

[Russell] Bucklew has been on death row in Missouri for 20 years for the 1996 murder of Michael Sanders, who at the time was living with Stephanie Ray, Bucklew’s former girlfriend. As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout. Bucklew has a condition known as cavernous hemangioma, which causes fragile blood-filled tumors to grow in his head, neck and throat.

One of the main points of contention before the court was Bucklew’s assertion that, if the state follows its lethal-injection protocol, he could wind up choking on his own blood and in extreme pain. Bucklew’s attorney, Robert Hochman, told the justices that the team carrying out the execution could have to try to administer the drug used in the lethal-injection protocol through Bucklew’s femoral vein – in essence, Hochman stressed, “carving up” Bucklew’s leg for up to 15 minutes. More broadly, Hochman complained, the execution team would not have critical information about Bucklew that would allow it to address his particular needs and potentially alleviate his pain, nor would Bucklew and his lawyers have information about the team’s training and experience. Hochman urged the court, at the very least, to invalidate the lower court’s ruling and send the case back for more fact-finding on whether the state’s lethal-injection protocol can be changed to reduce the likelihood that Bucklew will suffer.

One of the main points of contention before the court was Bucklew’s assertion that, if the state follows its lethal-injection protocol, he could wind up choking on his own blood and in extreme pain

That's bullshit, lethal injection is so nice for what these people do....Why do I care that he suffers?

Here is what he did: As part of the same series of events, Bucklew kidnapped and raped Ray, and he wounded a state trooper during a shootout.

So again, he's a rapist and shot a cop.....he should be buttsexed in jail everyday until they kill this fucker (and he's white, so I'm consistent unlike these leftwing limpdicks)
Buckeye, there will always be objections to the death penalty. and there have been enough cases of mistakes to keep the movement alive forever. Like you, I don't give a rat's rump if this guy doesn't get to go to the big sleep peacefully . I recognize that Red State finds the lowest life form to use as an example then paints all libs with that brush as a juicy feed for the RW fringe. But it seems fair to remind you that this Bucklew piece of crap is a piker compared to Kim Jong Un and MBS.

Coming from the guys who hid and supported Eric Rudolph for 12 years...the allegation is funny.
Again, random criminals you guys love. you call Trump non human but get mad when we call MS13 animals..you guys really hate normal folks, but you love you some criminals.....I just want to know why you guys are so soft on criminals?

Buckeye, there will always be objections to the death penalty. and there have been enough cases of mistakes to keep the movement alive forever. Like you, I don't give a rat's rump if this guy doesn't get to go to the big sleep peacefully . I recognize that Red State finds the lowest life form to use as an example then paints all libs with that brush as a juicy feed for the RW fringe. But it seems fair to remind you that this Bucklew piece of crap is a piker compared to Kim Jong Un and MBS.
True, or you could put in Hussein, Castro, Mao, on and on and on...….I dont mind if the CIA offs Un, as long as it doesnt start WW3......who the fuck is MBS? Anyway, they dont just hate the deathpenalty, they love to parole these nuts and reduce sentences for murders(God forbid a prison is uncomfortable....oh no)...….I dont get it.

Why you ask?

Simple. They are so fun and lovable.

Moron.
Hey an honest answer.....I would assume sarcasm but since the left doesnt know what it is (Like Trumps 2nd amendment quip or his maybe the Russian will find it quip) I have to assume it's what you really think...…..now go have conjugals with them.

Let him have a seat in old sparkey or the gas chamber, see how that feels.

Let him have a seat in old sparkey or the gas chamber, see how that feels.

I agree, draw and quartering would really be the just punishment

Coming from the guys who hid and supported Eric Rudolph for 12 years...the allegation is funny.
Again, random criminals you guys love. you call Trump non human but get mad when we call MS13 animals..you guys really hate normal folks, but you love you some criminals.....I just want to know why you guys are so soft on criminals?

I think they are animals--MS13. I had no problem with that.

But you guys hid and supported Eric Rudolph for over a decade. I want to know why you guys are so soft on criminals.

“Why do lefties love murderers and rapists“
Democrats are facinated by all things wrong, they’re like young children in that regard. The love and support anything and everything immoral, indecent and just plain wrong. I truly believe they were all dropped on their heads and abused as children, that’s the only way to make sense of their backward, twisted, weird perspective on almost everything.

But you guys hid and supported Eric Rudolph for over a decade. I want to know why you guys are so soft on criminals.
Uh dont gloss over that, you may have not had a problem, but the people you love and support did, they represent you......so we're not playing that I dont like it bullshit.....show me a post where you criticized Pelosi? or even the press of lying to the public saying Trump meant all immigrants...….

“Why do lefties love murderers and rapists“
Democrats are facinated by all things wrong, they’re like young children in that regard. The love and support anything and everything immoral, indecent and just plain wrong. I truly believe they were all dropped on their heads and abused as children, that’s the only way to make sense of their backward, twisted, weird perspective on almost everything.
They are young children...they really believe in the book.... I learned everything I need in kindergarten...…..they took that literaly

Uh dont gloss over that, you may have not had a problem, but the people you love and support did, they represent you.....
Oh? I'm responsible for other people?

People you love, support Dylan Root, the guy who drove into a massive crowd of people, question Sandy Hook taking place, thought the neo-nazis were very fine people...etc...

Why are you so in love with people who love criminals?

so we're not playing that I dont like it bullshit.....show me a post where you criticized Pelosi?

Wow...really.. You want to see me criticizing Pelosi?

Happily...

First course...
Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

Second helping?
The reason for the broad investigation? To scare Trump, to provide fake narratives before 2020

Third helping?
The reason for the broad investigation? To scare Trump, to provide fake narratives before 2020

And now some dessert?
Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Some art work for you now:

upload_2019-4-2_2-14-51.png

And now the coup-de-grace

upload_2019-4-2_2-15-51.png

Now lets see your posts criticizing Trump just as vehemently....

I bet you can't.

Lets see it. We're not playing that "I don't like it" bullshit...right?

Uh dont gloss over that, you may have not had a problem, but the people you love and support did, they represent you.....

People you love, support Dylan Root, the guy who drove into a massive crowd of people, question Sandy Hook taking place, thought the neo-nazis were very fine people...etc...

so we're not playing that I dont like it bullshit.....show me a post where you criticized Pelosi?

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?
Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

buckeye45_73

Well...where is your criticism of the blob?

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

First of all stop with the multi posts
The reason is the right didn't defend Dylan Roof, the right doesn't say he shouldn't be executed....the right doesn't make excuses like he's too young, or he's crazy or the jails are too crowded...or the police forgot a word of the Miranda code......so many more excuses

The left lets murders out of jail.....for parole, for overcrowding, for a variety of reasons.....the only reason a murderer should ever be out of jail is if they find out he's innocent......that's it.......yet the left lets them out on all kinds of stuff

And the left never gets upset at criminals unless they can make a political (almost always racial or gender) point with it.......It's fucking obvious you people don't care, you mock people who have been killed by illegals saying it doesn't happen, yes it does, I don't see Angel moms on the news shows, but you'll see a black lives matter activist on there....

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

buckeye45_73

This was about the animals comment.....why should I criticize Trump for calling them animals., I already told you I agree with that.....now since you said they were animals, where is your criticism of Pelosi or the media on this? Lefties play games, I don't.....you're full of shit.....

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

The reason is the right didn't defend Dylan Roof, the right doesn't say he shouldn't be executed....the right doesn't make excuses like he's too young, or he's crazy or the jails are too crowded...or the police forgot a word of the Miranda code......so many more excuses

The left lets murders out of jail.....for parole, for overcrowding, for a variety of reasons.....the only reason a murderer should ever be out of jail is if they find out he's innocent......that's it.......yet the left lets them out on all kinds of stuff

And the left never gets upset at criminals unless they can make a political (almost always racial or gender) point with it.......It's fucking obvious you people don't care, you mock people who have been killed by illegals saying it doesn't happen, yes it does, I don't see Angel moms on the news shows, but you'll see a black lives matter activist on there....

So when Texas paroles a murderer it is because liberals are running the State?

Yep...you’re full of shit

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

buckeye45_73

This was about the animals comment.....why should I criticize Trump for calling them animals., I already told you I agree with that.....now since you said they were animals, where is your criticism of Pelosi or the media on this? Lefties play games, I don't.....you're full of shit.....

You were challenging me to show where I criticized pelosi. I showed you.

So can you show us where you have ever criticized your master?

Show us or shut the fuck up

Happily...

First course...

Second helping?

Third helping?

And now some dessert?

View attachment 253544

View attachment 253546

I bet you can't.

So when Texas paroles a murderer it is because liberals are running the State?

Yep...you’re full of shit
No the concept of parole is leftwing......dipshit.....If I were running the state, first degree murderers would all be executed........and other versions of murder are life! no need for parole.......you kill someone on purpose and it's not justifiable(aka defending yourself or another person), your life is over...and it should be that way.

Forum List

Back