WTF is this? I can't vote Repub in Calif for POTUS?

Why are you so self deprecating?
Why are you disingenuous?
Far from it. I am Logical and I have an opinion. Share yours without cut and pastes
If you were logical you would not recoil when I post facts and logical reasoned arguments. The discussion is boring me. You are troll. . . or is it. . an orc?

:20:
I always blast cut and pasters. When you get your own ideas feel free to respond. You did not post one reasonable argument. You’re a typical jealous communist who hates those that are more successful than you. Weak.

Just got a notice in the mail that I HAVE to fill out in order to vote for POTUS. But...it only lists 3 choices: American Independent, Democratic, Libertarian. Thats it.
What some of it says:

To vote in the Presidential Primary for the Green, Peace and Freedom, or Republican Party, you must re-register to vote with one of those parties.

I heard somewhere that California was not even going to put Trump as a choice on the ballot. WTF? Since when are our votes not allowed for any certain party??? Is this legal?
If Trump isn't on the ballot than California's electoral votes should be voided.

Once AGAIN ---- according to the COTUS California, or any other state, can choose its electors any way it wants. It can hold an election; it can consult a ouija board; it can throw darts at pictures on the wall; it can have a blind person point to names in the telephone book. The Constitution doesn't give a fuck how they choose electors, it's entirely up to the state.

Don't believe me? Look it up.

Just got a notice in the mail that I HAVE to fill out in order to vote for POTUS. But...it only lists 3 choices: American Independent, Democratic, Libertarian. Thats it.
What some of it says:

To vote in the Presidential Primary for the Green, Peace and Freedom, or Republican Party, you must re-register to vote with one of those parties.

I heard somewhere that California was not even going to put Trump as a choice on the ballot. WTF? Since when are our votes not allowed for any certain party??? Is this legal?
If Trump isn't on the ballot than California's electoral votes should be voided.

Once AGAIN ---- according to the COTUS California, or any other state, can choose its electors any way it wants. It can hold an election; it can consult a ouija board; it can throw darts at pictures on the wall; it can have a blind person point to names in the telephone book. The Constitution doesn't give a fuck how they choose electors, it's entirely up to the state.

If Trump isn't on the ballot, than it's not a real ballot.

What some of it says:

Doesn't need to be, does it.

As if we've been limping along with "real ballots" in any of our lifetimes anyway. Poster please.

What some of it says:

Trump won’t be on my Primary ballot...it’s still a real ballot.

What some of it says:

Don't count CA EV in 2020
Bingo!

I say we just kick that shithole state out of the USA.

What some of it says:

Not in the primaries, but he will be on the ballo in November.

I've been a voter in CA since I turned 18. The Primaries have always been closed to non-party or affiliate members. The general elections are open to all (including illegal aliens now).

What some of it says:

Democrats have a long history of blocking certain groups from voting. Its a party tradition.

Far from it. I am Logical and I have an opinion. Share yours without cut and pastes
If you were logical you would not recoil when I post facts and logical reasoned arguments. The discussion is boring me. You are troll. . . or is it. . an orc?

I always blast cut and pasters. When you get your own ideas feel free to respond. You did not post one reasonable argument. You’re a typical jealous communist who hates those that are more successful than you. Weak.
Naw. . You just too dumb to view fact and evidence.

Naw. . You just too dumb to view fact and evidence.
Says an uneducated troll

What some of it says:

Democrats have a long history of blocking certain groups from voting. Its a party tradition.

Please to essplain to the class how "Democrats" can "block" a Republican primary.

This oughta be good. :popcorn:

What some of it says:

Not in the primaries, but he will be on the ballo in November.

Duh. Still makes what you said stupid.

Forum List

Back