WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

Well K-Western, it's your moment of truth.
Will you sink into the silly CT abyss with this board's "special people" (KooKoomojo, 9/11HandJob) or step up to reality with the norms? It's your choice.
Enjoy.

Sorry haven't been paying attention to much to the thread that I started (lol). After a few days of spotty research/interest on the subject, I must say that there are some compelling points being made on both sides. However, the ONE thing that remains unexplained (in my opinion) is how in the could the explosives be "set" without anyone noticing. I don't think it's reasonable to think all the explosives were planted the day of the collapse, and this remains as my "make or break" argument. If this can't be explained, I don't think I can accept the demolition argument.

To my knowledge there weren't any witnesses who reported drilling/loud noises in the weeks leading up to 9/11 (and there were a SHIT-TON of people working in this building), but perhaps I'm wrong?

Anyways, until someone can provide evidence of this occurring, or some compelling explanation as to why no one heard the explosives being set, I'mma have to side with the people who believe in the natural collapse of the building. That's my position as of now, but like I said I'm an open minded person open for debate.

Dont need prep if you dont mind spending the extra money, only need rubber bands to hold charges on, and thermate cutters are nearly silent, and its a federal offense to look in other peoples deliveries, and several people had the skin blown off parts of their body from explosions that no one heard according to you.

ok....next salvo of dumb assed noob questions.

Last edited:
Shit KooKoo ... give it up. Even the OP abandoned his thread as TSTC (that's Too Stupid To Continue).

Steel buildings don't just fall down in free fall fashion.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Are you a structural or civil engineer?

BTW wtc1, 2 and 7 didn't freefall.

Are you a structural engineer? How about demolitions expert?

yes those buildings did freefall, and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies admitted it.

So whats your conspiracy theory? That they did not?

Last edited:
Shit KooKoo ... give it up. Even the OP abandoned his thread as TSTC (that's Too Stupid To Continue).

what no loony illiterates are going to tell us that pull it means pull the men out? I'm feeling particularly sadistic tonite.

yes those buildings did freefall, and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies admitted it.

No, I am not an engineer that is why I don't make claims and then not back them up. Here is what the NIST had to say on the subject:

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:
•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Here is an article on the subject: http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

Here is a question back at you. What is the significance of free fall?

Last edited:
Dont need prep if you dont mind spending the extra money, only need rubber bands to hold charges on, and thermate cutters are nearly silent, and its a federal offense to look in other peoples deliveries, and several people had the skin blown off parts of their body from explosions that no one heard according to you.

ok....next salvo of dumb assed noob questions.

KokomoJojo, please quote me where I said no one heard any explosions. I don't recall ever making that statement (but please enlighten me if I am incorrect). If a building demolition is such a simple process, why do normal takedowns require weeks of on-site prep with heavy duty hammering/noise/etc? Why wouldn't everyone just simply rubber band some sh$t together and call it a day?

As I mentioned, I'm open to hearing both sides of the argument; there's absolutely no need to be hostile. I started the thread for pete's sake.

Well not quite an abandonment, just arrived at a logical "roadbloack". I'm still open for explanations.

The roadblock again was how in the world was the building "prepped" with no one noticing.

Here is an article to answer your question/observation that the collapse has never happened before, and why it did collapse: Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - First Time In History

Thanks, I’ve actually seen this before. All it does is assert that there were some things that never happened before with WTC 7 and therefore we are asked to accept the official report. Do you have anything that dives into the collapse itself more deeply?

WTC 7 had 47 giant steel beams that ran up and down the center of the building. Structural damage was only on the south end, and although we have many example of partial collapses due to fire (when speaking of steel skyscrapers) I don’t know of any TOTAL building collapses to compare this with. Straight down!

80 perimeter columns and 24 core columns all gave way at the exact same time due to fire? 6 seconds. Do you have something that explains this off?

Yes, it was explained. WTC7 had a cantilever design because of a power substation that is was built over. Essentially a cantilever is like a seesaw. There is a single support and the weight at one end is offset by the weight at the other.

What transpired is that the heat from the fires expanded one of the steel beams sufficiently to dislodge it from being directly over it's single support. Once it was out of position the weight and gravity took over. Losing that single support was like setting off dominoes. The remaining supports could not take the added strain and collapsed.

There is a detailed technical analysis but what I have provided is a simplistic synopsis of what happened. If you would like me to help you understand this more fully I am certainly willing to do so with the proviso that there was no conspiracy here. WTC7 caught fire. The firefighters couldn't put out the fire without any supply of water. They made a safety call to allow the fire to burn itself out. The building design was such that the architects/engineers never anticipated an uncontrolled fire for that period of time.

Well not quite an abandonment, just arrived at a logical "roadbloack". I'm still open for explanations.

The roadblock again was how in the world was the building "prepped" with no one noticing.

And I suspect you knew that when you posted the OP.
So again I ask: what was your purpose in doing so?

The building was never prepped. There was no controlled demolition. There is zero proof of any controlled demolition. WTC7 fell because a 110 story building fell outside its own footprint and landed on it. It had uncontrolled fires burning for 7 hours or so and the steel finally gave up......

Simple facts.......

Oh yea? Why is that SAYIT?

Didn't realize finding out new data about a topic and shifting your viewpoint on it throughout a week period was a "wild" sort of scenario, lol.

Ever seen what happens when a building is pulled?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v2yud3aCGQ]WTC 9/11 building 6 pull it - YouTube[/ame]

That's what pull it means...

Didn't realize finding out new data about a topic and shifting your viewpoint on it throughout a week period was a "wild" sort of scenario, lol.

I said nothing of a wild scenario. I am hoping to learn something about the CT mind. You said you know plenty about the WTC building collapses yet you came here seeking "new data" about Silverstein's conversation with the fire commish and how his "pull it" comment impacted on WTC7. Had you spent 10 minutes researching you would have found that "pull it" is not a demo term and that, as you now admit, you know there was no controlled demo. So how about answering the question?

I said nothing of a wild scenario. I am hoping to learn something about the CT mind. You said you know plenty about the WTC building collapses yet you came here seeking "new data" about Silverstein's conversation with the fire commish and how his "pull it" comment impacted on WTC7. Had you spent 10 minutes researching you would have found that "pull it" is not a demo term and that, as you now admit, you know there was no controlled demo. So how about answering the question?

I didn't really dive too much into the collapse portion of 9/11. I've been interested in theories of some of the odd things that occurred on that day (like the fact many warplanes were being involved in a drill of the same exact scenario occurring) however when it came to the actual demo of the building I honestly didn't look too deep into it until beginning this thread.

Through information I've learned (partially sparked from some of the responses) I answered the question I presented originally and arrived at a conclusion different to what I expected.

I mean, what exactly are you trying to get out of me SAYIT with all this nonsense badgering? I'm trying to be open and honest. You're starting to annoy me.

LOL he placed the charges where he was told to place them by the guys who were the experts....

yeh and he knows far more than any debunker that has ever posted on any board!

He even knows about thermate cutter charges. Debunkers and OSHuggers are and will for ever remain clueless!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tha paid shills like gomer ollie and freewill ignore what demolition experts and architiects and enginners say,they worship only what their government institutions and the lamestream media tell them to be gospel truth.:D

what no loony illiterates are going to tell us that pull it means pull the men out? I'm feeling particularly sadistic tonite.

Last edited:
Please ignore any responses from 911shitforbrains, he is so afraid to debate most of the people who disagree with his wild theories that he claims to have us all on ignore, but can't help commenting.

He has been caught lying as always.all you got to do is time how long it takes which is under 12 seconds and that equals free fall speed.man his handlers pay him well for his ass beatings he gets here.:D

It was prepped months in advance with nobody noticing because they had many signs saying construction,keep out.they used service elevaters that the employees did not have access to.
the paid trolls like gomer ollie,say it,and freewill ignore that fact that you go into a construction area with heavy construction going on,you get arrested.duh.they ignore that saying thats unsubstaniated theories.:cuckoo:

you are indeed mistaken that they never heard any construction going on.as you will hear in these two short vidoes below ,there were MANY very unusual evacuations that were going on in the prior months to 9/11 that workers said were unprecedented in the entire time they had worked there,many working there for over 20 years or so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2fHqnqZaE&list=PL6E89DA9559B16037]Unusual activities at the world trade center before 911 - YouTube[/ame]

as i said before,bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup these trolls say it,freewill,and gomer ollie cant get around and never have an answer for.because other buildings in the area much closer to the towers than bld 7 had FAR MORE SEVERE DAMAGE done to them and FAR MORE SEVERE FIRES that bld 7 yet they did not collapse.

many witnesses ALSO as well heard EXPLOSIONS going on in the basements BEFORE the planes struck.you want to learn the truth,you'll never learn it if you listen to anything paid trolls say it,gomer ollie,and freewill come on here and post.the explosions that Jennings was referring to happened earlier in the morning before the towers collapsed,he wasnt talking about the afternoon explosions at 5.20 pm when it caved in completely.

one of the witnesses heard explosions going on the basement in bld 7 BEFORE the planes struck the towers;.He died in a hospital just shortly before NIST did their findings.How conveinent for NIST that he died.they killed him because he would have shreadded to pieces the lies of the NIST report had he been there to testify.

If you want to hear the testimonys of survivors that said they heard construction going on that they found highly unusual and thought was very strange,listen to the one below called 9/11 mysteries.Its almost two hours long but you will hear them yourselves talk about it.

Here are two videos of suvivors saying they heard explosions going off in the basements BEFORE the planes struck.the deniars always live in denial about this saying they were mistaken and crap like that.:cuckoo:

here below,you get to hear Barry Jennings,the man who was in bld 7 who talked about hearing explosions in building 7-the crux of the 9/11 commison report these trolls cant get around,talk about hearing explosions in the basement of bld 7 BEFORE the twin towers fell down.mistimed explosions obviously.

oh and I know you got an hour and a half to spare so watch this video 9/11 mysteries.It answers all your questions showing there indeed were suvivors that heard very strange unual stuff going on in the prior weeks to 9/11 that they thought were really bizaree at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that shitforbrains is repeating the same stuff that has been debunked so very many times before,,,,New video though i hadn't seen the one where the girl says it looks like and I believe a bomb went off in the lobby.....

We know why the lobby looked like that the explosions came down the elevator shafts.....

And please review the seismographs of that morning one more time for us? That's right not one explosion registered before the planes hit...........And not one explosion before bldg7 fell.

Simple fact just tears complicated theories apart every time....

Forum List

Back