WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

dawgshit and gomers handlers are really getting deperate,the way they sent them here so quickly after my posts to troll.:D

Ever seen what happens when a building is pulled?

WTC 9/11 building 6 pull it - YouTube

That's what pull it means...

Shoot it is another demolition term. (among several others)

Both pull it and shoot it mean destroy the building, not literally pull the damn thing with cables, though they do pull small buildings down with cables, or just run through them with a bulldozer.

So if someone says they decided to shoot it...and we watched the building collapse, does that mean they had a firing squad kill it or some stoopid shit like that?

The building was never prepped. There was no controlled demolition. There is zero proof of any controlled demolition. WTC7 fell because a 110 story building fell outside its own footprint and landed on it. It had uncontrolled fires burning for 7 hours or so and the steel finally gave up......

Simple facts.......

what makes you think buildings have to be prepped? they dont.

yeh there is proof, 7 freefell, NIST could not duplicate the real building in their fea model proving freefall cannot occur from fire. lol

I see that shitforbrains is repeating the same stuff that has been debunked so very many times before,,,,New video though i hadn't seen the one where the girl says it looks like and I believe a bomb went off in the lobby.....

We know why the lobby looked like that the explosions came down the elevator shafts.....

And please review the seismographs of that morning one more time for us? That's right not one explosion registered before the planes hit...........And not one explosion before bldg7 fell.

Simple fact just tears complicated theories apart every time....

better stick to your day job, jet fuel does not explode DUH!!!!

Both pull it and shoot it mean destroy the building, not literally pull the damn thing with cables, though they do pull small buildings down with cables, or just run through them with a bulldozer.

So if someone says they decided to shoot it...and we watched the building collapse, does that mean they had a firing squad kill it or some stoopid shit like that?

Pull is very specific in it's meaning when you are talking demolition,,,but you go ahead and spin it in your head any way you care..It's alright, we understand....

The building was never prepped. There was no controlled demolition. There is zero proof of any controlled demolition. WTC7 fell because a 110 story building fell outside its own footprint and landed on it. It had uncontrolled fires burning for 7 hours or so and the steel finally gave up......

Simple facts.......

what makes you think buildings have to be prepped? they dont.

yeh there is proof, 7 freefell, NIST could not duplicate the real building in their fea model proving freefall cannot occur from fire. lol

Now the facts:
The facade of wtc7 did fall at freefall for just over 2 seconds. Because there was nothing left behind it to hold it up. Honestly, why do truther videos leave out the first 9 seconds of the wtc7 collapse? Because that proves the building did not fall anywhere near free fall, just the facade...

I see that shitforbrains is repeating the same stuff that has been debunked so very many times before,,,,New video though i hadn't seen the one where the girl says it looks like and I believe a bomb went off in the lobby.....

We know why the lobby looked like that the explosions came down the elevator shafts.....

And please review the seismographs of that morning one more time for us? That's right not one explosion registered before the planes hit...........And not one explosion before bldg7 fell.

Really? Those weren't explosions? Please o wise one tell us exactly what it was or what do you call any type of fuel that is ignited all at one time....Sure does look like an explosion. We used 55 gallon drums of Diesel fuel and a thermite grenade to simulate nuclear explosions in the military....That sure as hell looked like real explosions...So what do you call it?
Or are you still going with a bomb in the lobby?

My guess is that you don't know how a diesel engine works. BTW jet fuel and diesel fuel are the same in case you didn't know.

It was prepped months in advance with nobody noticing because they had many signs saying construction,keep out.they used service elevaters that the employees did not have access to.
the paid trolls like gomer ollie,say it,and freewill ignore that fact that you go into a construction area with heavy construction going on,you get arrested.duh.they ignore that saying thats unsubstaniated theories.:cuckoo:

Well, all this talk sparked my interest so I bought two books -

9/11 Ten Years Later by David Ray Griffin
9/11 Commission Report

Going to read both and maybe report back later. The only logical thing I can do at this point. Cheers dudes!

false shoot means to ignite the explosives....there were none used on wtc7 .
why are you back ?did the power get turned back on in your trailer ?

Dont need prep if you dont mind spending the extra money, only need rubber bands to hold charges on, and thermate cutters are nearly silent, and its a federal offense to look in other peoples deliveries, and several people had the skin blown off parts of their body from explosions that no one heard according to you.

ok....next salvo of dumb assed noob questions.

KokomoJojo, please quote me where I said no one heard any explosions. I don't recall ever making that statement (but please enlighten me if I am incorrect). If a building demolition is such a simple process, why do normal takedowns require weeks of on-site prep with heavy duty hammering/noise/etc? Why wouldn't everyone just simply rubber band some sh$t together and call it a day?

As I mentioned, I'm open to hearing both sides of the argument; there's absolutely no need to be hostile. I started the thread for pete's sake.
Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?

Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?

NIST has looked at the application and use of thermite and has determined that its use to sever columns in WTC 7 on 9/11/01 was unlikely.

Thermite is a combination of aluminum powder and a metal oxide that releases a tremendous amount of heat when ignited. It is typically used to weld railroad rails together by melting a small quantity of steel and pouring the melted steel into a form between the two rails.

To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column . presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11 or during that day.

Given the fires that were observed that day, and the demonstrated structural response to the fires, NIST does not believe that thermite was used to fail any columns in WTC 7.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC buildings, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard used for interior partitions.

An emergency responder caught in the building between the 6th and 8th floors says he heard two loud booms. Isn't that evidence that there was an explosion?

The sound levels reported by all witnesses do not match the sound level of an explosion that would have been required to cause the collapse of the building. If the two loud booms were due to explosions that were responsible for the collapse of WTC 7, the emergency responder-located somewhere between the 6th and 8th floors in WTC 7-would not have been able to survive the near immediate collapse and provide this witness account.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

It was prepped months in advance with nobody noticing because they had many signs saying construction,keep out.they used service elevaters that the employees did not have access to.
the paid trolls like gomer ollie,say it,and freewill ignore that fact that you go into a construction area with heavy construction going on,you get arrested.duh.they ignore that saying thats unsubstaniated theories.:cuckoo:

Well, all this talk sparked my interest so I bought two books -

9/11 Ten Years Later by David Ray Griffin
9/11 Commission Report

Going to read both and maybe report back later. The only logical thing I can do at this point. Cheers dudes!

you got one more you need to read.Debunking the 9/11 debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory. yeah first read the 9/11 commission report,then Griffins book,then this book of griffins as well which shreads to pieces the lies of the 9/11 commission report and popular mechanics.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/ref=as_li_wdgt_ex?&linkCode=wey&tag=debunthedebun-20[/ame]

Last edited:
David Ray Griffin
en.wikipedia.org
David Ray Griffin is a retired American professor of philosophy of religion and theology. Along with John B. Cobb, Jr., he founded the Center for Process Studies in 1973, a research center of Claremont School of Theology which seeks to promote the common good by means of the relational approach found in process thought. Griffin has published a number of books on the subject of the September 11 attacks, suggesting that there was a conspiracy involving some elements of the United States government.

can you say completely bias and totally lacking the required knowledge base....I knew you could...

David Ray Griffin
en.wikipedia.org
David Ray Griffin is a retired American professor of philosophy of religion and theology. Along with John B. Cobb, Jr., he founded the Center for Process Studies in 1973, a research center of Claremont School of Theology which seeks to promote the common good by means of the relational approach found in process thought. Griffin has published a number of books on the subject of the September 11 attacks, suggesting that there was a conspiracy involving some elements of the United States government.

can you say completely bias and totally lacking the required knowledge base....I knew you could...

Hey I'm going to read both his book and the 9/11 commission report, don't understand what you're all excited about. I'm sure David Ray Griffin is perfectly capable of doing research, and if he presents something compelling I'll take note.

Did you read the book? If no, then don't knock it.

David Ray Griffin
en.wikipedia.org

Hey I'm going to read both his book and the 9/11 commission report, don't understand what you're all excited about. I'm sure David Ray Griffin is perfectly capable of doing research, and if he presents something compelling I'll take note.

read all his other works of fiction does that count?

David Ray Griffin
en.wikipedia.org

read all his other works of fiction does that count?

Sorry Daws, are you a David Ray Griffin expert? Have you read the book? Have you read any of his books?

Did you answer yes to any of these questions?

Forum List

Back