was Brexit a good thing or a bad thing?

what do you think?

• Total voters
Its a right wing loony thing across europe. Funded by Russia.
Normal people understand the benefits. They can also see the UK example. The sick man of Europe.

The people l talk to aren’t right wing, or any kind of wing.

For the EU it was rather a good thing. Britain always wanted some special kind of partnership - preserving their currency, exemptions from payments to the EU budget, exemptions from visa-free European area etc etc. This definitely put some pressure and disarray.

But then again. What the EU should look like? It seems that no one has a definite answer. The EU should either follow through a path of deep transformation to become a 'super-federation' or return back just to the 'Common Market' area.
I think that Britian was actually the one restraining from super integration and caused more caution...

In that way I think Britian offered balance.

Example: Hungry's membership has been problematic. They should have been furtther vetted and given more restraints on joining.

Personally I think all the members have something to offer. Britian was good for that dynamic (espeically the ones that wanted the project to succeed.

Its a right wing loony thing across europe. Funded by Russia.
Normal people understand the benefits. They can also see the UK example. The sick man of Europe.
Britain is an example how hard life can be outside the EU. Since they left EU citizens have been more pro EU..

List the benefits of being part of the EU dictatorship
ECJ - your local judges can't dictate to the citizens. The normal citizen can appeal to higher court... This is massive..
European Regional Grants : Gives huge support to rural and disadvantaged communities
Trade : It is free and more importantly fair
Free movement.....

Britain is an example how hard life can be outside the EU. Since they left EU citizens have been more pro EU..
Everyone knows that. But this is the probem. Starmer will win the next election. But he will not jeopardise that by stirring up the EU pot at this stage.
We will need to suffer more before that comes back on the agenda. Maybe need a lot more of the old racists dead.

Everyone knows that. But this is the probem. Starmer will win the next election. But he will not jeopardise that by stirring up the EU pot at this stage.
We will need to suffer more before that comes back on the agenda. Maybe need a lot more of the old racists dead.
I think if Starmer was smart he would be working on a Norway deal to announce after 6-9 months in government... He calls it something bullshit,....

Then he puts it in and watches the economy recover... Brexit supporters will have forgotten by next election..

I think if Starmer was smart he would be working on a Norway deal to announce after 6-9 months in government... He calls it something bullshit,....

Then he puts it in and watches the economy recover... Brexit supporters will have forgotten by next election..
If he called it a brexit deal they would be happy enough. They are that stupid.

This morning a tory MP is suggesting putting troops in France to stop the small boats. Those people will never be happy.

140 billion reasons.
Screenshot_20240117-181333.png

The Times discriminates against people, so I can't read the article.

Let me get this straight, you are using Sadij Khan's opinion as your evidence/source??

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh my fucking God, you've absolutely hit a new low in life.

Get a fucking grip and YOU list the benefits.

ECJ - your local judges can't dictate to the citizens. The normal citizen can appeal to higher court... This is massive..
European Regional Grants : Gives huge support to rural and disadvantaged communities
Trade : It is free and more importantly fair
Free movement.....
Is that your list of benefits?

View attachment 889225

The Times discriminates against people, so I can't read the article.

Let me get this straight, you are using Sadij Khan's opinion as your evidence/source??

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh my fucking God, you've absolutely hit a new low in life.

Get a fucking grip and YOU list the benefits.
Free movement is huge. Being part of a huge free market. Generating enough money to fund public services is also nice.
Living together with our european friends was also good.
Travelling around europe without let or hindrance was nice.
Lower food prices. People with skills living here. Nursing, building houses, fixing leaks, pulling teeth. basic stuff.
Not living in an inward looking tory hell hole was also nice.
Envirnemmtal standards keeping our rivers and beachhes free of poison and shit. that was good.
Human rights were good. Not being subject to tory law was greaat.
Now I can be prosecuted for being noisy on a protest.
I could get my medecine at the local chemist.
I could see my local GP without waiting till I was dead.
It was great when our kids could work and study in Europe as well.
What a mess you have created. A monument to stupidity.

Forum List

Back