was Brexit a good thing or a bad thing?

what do you think?

• Total voters
Love it. We are planning a trip to the UK this year and can take advantage of the falling British pound.
FAKE NEWS
As I write, my third screen is showing £1.27 per US $
It has been jogging on a merry upward move since September 23 of 2022 when the low was £1.09 to the US $

You had a guaranteed Fake News indicator when Turdy Tainted agreed with your post . He has never been right about anything .

Perhaps you could post up some benefits ?
Far too complex for you to understand .

Look what an idiot you made of yourself with your earlier comment -- see post 6 .
And that was just a simple matter of a hard fact.

there is freedom of speech!
Yes, and I’m using my free speech to tell foreigners to butt out and fuck off

And I expect no less from myself

So I’ll just mind my own business if its ok with you

For the EU it was rather a good thing. Britain always wanted some special kind of partnership - preserving their currency, exemptions from payments to the EU budget, exemptions from visa-free European area etc etc. This definitely put some pressure and disarray.

But then again. What the EU should look like? It seems that no one has a definite answer. The EU should either follow through a path of deep transformation to become a 'super-federation' or return back just to the 'Common Market' area.

FAKE NEWS
As I write, my third screen is showing £1.27 per US $
It has been jogging on a merry upward move since September 23 of 2022 when the low was £1.09 to the US $

You had a guaranteed Fake News indicator when Turdy Tainted agreed with your post . He has never been right about anything .
strong dollar with democrats i9n office. bet that is a trend since 1980 as well.

Yes, and I’m using my free speech to tell foreigners to butt out and fuck off

And I expect no less from myself

So I’ll just mind my own business if its ok with you
Opinions are surely always fine as long as outsiders have done due diligence ( very rare here -- see Turdy Tainted) . It is always about DYOR using best available sources ..

And if Ze Bra is opinion tolerated then that clears the field for every dampfnudel in existence

what do you think?
Maybe no one here remembers ...Brexit was very close but predicted to fail ...but then Obama went over and harangued folks, even the Queen...and then Brexit passed. He did such stupid and self-defeating things quite often during his presidency.

I remember a cartoon in the British press :Biden and the Queen out for lunch ,the waiter is standing there and O.says "And she (meanng the Queen)will have a peanut butter sandwich !!
Great cartoon showing what a fool he appeared on the world stage .

Forum List

Back