WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

I
This harms you in what way?

It doesn't, it's just stupid

If you had a daughter you would be a proud parent if you brought in a Transgender who can teach her how to get fisted. That's nice.

September 2018
MassResistance website taken down by web hosting company after "complaints" by homosexual activist
9/26/18

MassResistance confronts “Drag Queen Story Hour” in Riverside, California
See incredible VIDEO of a mother in action!
Cross-dressing homosexuals out to disrupt the minds of a generation of children.
Confrontation reported by Los Angeles NBC-TV station.

MassResistance confronts "Drag Queen Story Hour" in California

Two other pro-family sites also taken down --and others threatened. This is the next wave of anti-conservative assault: Get ready for it!

so if i said you are a girl you must accept it!

Umm no, dumbass, that makes no sense.

tenor.gif

This is Alex making fun of ppl like you , dumbass bahah I watched this day baahaha.

First of all nothing is free which means someone somewhere is paying for it and it is by definition a waste of money.

Maybe people who pay tuition maybe tax payers maybe both but someone is getting ripped off.

I am sure if the people of the state of Washington have an issue with it they will let it be known.

Do you live there?
Horseshit.

Washington universities are tyrannically controlled by sjws who force their views on others.

Pretty much every school received federal tax funding.

Do you live there?

most of life is

Perhaps yours, but not mine.

if that was true you would not be on this forum! :21:

You are one funny funny guy and that is not a compliment. I love humor but hate arrogance and stupidity.

You must have looking in the mirror every morning then

First of all nothing is free which means someone somewhere is paying for it and it is by definition a waste of money.

Maybe people who pay tuition maybe tax payers maybe both but someone is getting ripped off.

I am sure if the people of the state of Washington have an issue with it they will let it be known.

Do you live there?
Horseshit.

Washington universities are tyrannically controlled by sjws who force their views on others.

Pretty much every school received federal tax funding.

Do you live there?
No.

And like many idiotic things done by lefties on the tax payer dime it is worthy of vehement criticism regardless of where one lives

• Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • =========================================
  • So are they free in the women's bathroom too?
  • Need free products have your bf go into the bathroom and get them for you
  • what lunatic really believes men are made like women......
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.

Maybe Obama attends that school.

• Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • =========================================
  • So are they free in the women's bathroom too?
  • Need free products have your bf go into the bathroom and get them for you
  • what lunatic really believes men are made like women......
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.

You don't get it, MW. In 2018, plenty of men need these products. If they are young trans-men who aren't under hormone treatment to stop their cycle, why do you want them to do?

This is as necessary as the installation of urinals into the nation's Ladies Rooms.

I'm old, and back in my day, Men were Men and women were glad of it. But that is the past. During the present era, babies are no longer assigned a gender, and no assumptions are made that just because someone has a penis they are male.

In fact that was the problem that President Trump had when he mentioned to the Bush scion that he just "grabs women's pussies". People thought it was transphobic, what about women with penises? Doesn't Trump grab them?

Someone has to pay for it.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

I am pretty sure nobody outside of some uptight people on a political forum gives a rats ass.
If it’s so petty and irrelevant why does the school feel the need to mandate?

Do you live there?

I'm sure you're JUST as sanguine about "the people of the state" making their own choices when it's something you don't like. Many's the time I can remember you counseling everyone to mind their own business about some right-leaning act in some state . . . oh, wait, I can't actually remember any time.

And anyone who thinks the rest of us are going to be allowed to go our own way without having the nonsense that leftists do in their own states forced on us is a lunatic.

Maybe if the supplies doesn't go flying off the shelf, the powers that be will then get the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I don't see that happening, because anyone can just go in there and get whatever they need only to simply return to the ladies where the stuff should have been put in the first place.

By definition men's bathrooms are designed for men with a penis

not for anybody else

it harms me because of the depressing fact that the world is being taken over by the lunatics!!!

next there will be a demand for urinals in the women's bathrooms

Unbelievable!:cuckoo:

Maybe if the supplies doesn't go flying off the shelf, the powers that be will then get the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I don't see that happening, because anyone can just go in there and get whatever they need only to simply return to the ladies where the stuff should have been put in the first place.

I think that might vary according to how many non-binary Americans are at this school. For all either of us know, there could be quite a few young trannies in need at wsu

Yeah, so, Tampons in the men’s room. Big fucking deal.

Is it just the idea that sends you people over the cliff?

And what do you do when there’s a real issue to deal with?
trying to mind fuck little girls into thinking they are “boys who have periods” is the most real issue on the world stage today. I rank psychological child abuse as in the top five world worries.

Forum List

Back