WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

This harms you in what way?
Someone has to pay for it.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

I am pretty sure nobody outside of some uptight people on a political forum gives a rats ass.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

I am pretty sure nobody outside of some uptight people on a political forum gives a rats ass.

Yes, I'm not at all surprised that you've found a way to dismiss this objection to your agenda, as you do all of them. "No one cares"; "it's of no consequence"; "only uptight bigots mind"; etc. There's always some excuse. There is literally nothing that could ever happen that would not be seen by leftists as "proof" that they were "correct", even things that contradict each other.

I am pretty sure that nobody outside of the voices in your head gives a rat's ass what you're "pretty sure" about.

Yes, I'm not at all surprised that you've found a way to dismiss this objection to your agenda, as you do all of them. "No one cares"; "it's of no consequence"; "only uptight bigots mind"; etc. There's always some excuse. There is literally nothing that could ever happen that would not be seen by leftists as "proof" that they were "correct", even things that contradict each other.

I am pretty sure that nobody outside of the voices in your head gives a rat's ass what you're "pretty sure" about.

My agenda is to get other people to live and let live. It is a simple thing that if everyone would do it, life would be much better.

Why the fuck do you care about this stuff? How does this affect your life in anyway...unless you are student at WSU and even then it would be hard to claim it hurt you in any way.

Let people live their lives and worry about your own...holy dog shit...why is that so damned hard for you people?

Love you people! Tampons in the mens room is the same as killing 6 million Jews!
Insanity starts out as the smallest of seeds at times. Best to never normalize any of those seeds, lest they take root & grow. The seed of a mighty Sequoia tree, the largest living thing on earth, is no bigger than a grain of rice.

Last edited:
Yeah, so, Tampons in the men’s room. Big fucking deal.

Is it just the idea that sends you people over the cliff?

And what do you do when there’s a real issue to deal with?

This is all part of a political agenda that indoctrinates children before they are able to make critical decisions for themselves and tells them little boys are girls and little girls are boys and it really messes with their minds.
Before you know it little children are begging mom and dad for sexual reassignment surgery and therapy.

In that sense this nonsense at WSU is consequential indeed though it's not that important at Pullman per se.
But the left always claims their reordering of society is harmless and no big deal. That's what makes them liars.

You're not very bright, are you?

WHY are there tampons in the men's room? Answer: because there are women in the men's room, albeit mentally disturbed women who imagine that they are really men.

That IS a real issue, no matter how much you try to dismiss it and pretend it's okay.

This is all part of a political agenda that indoctrinates children before they are able to make critical decisions for themselves and tells them little boys are girls and little girls are boys and it really messes with their minds.
Before you know it little children are begging mom and dad for sexual reassignment surgery and therapy.

In that sense this nonsense at WSU is consequential indeed though it's not that important at Pullman per se.
But the left always claims their reordering of society is harmless and no big deal. That's what makes them liars.

So, the people going to WSU are children before they are able to make critical decisions for themselves?

First of all nothing is free which means someone somewhere is paying for it and it is by definition a waste of money.

Maybe people who pay tuition maybe tax payers maybe both but someone is getting ripped off.

I am sure if the people of the state of Washington have an issue with it they will let it be known.

Do you live there?

Or the tax payers.

Either way they are getting ripped off and there is no way to stop it.

Sure there is, it is called voting in people who will not do such things

You're not very bright, are you?

WHY are there tampons in the men's room? Answer: because there are women in the men's room, albeit mentally disturbed women who imagine that they are really men.

That IS a real issue, no matter how much you try to dismiss it and pretend it's okay.

A bigger shit I could not give.

I get it. You only give a damn about those things that directly impact upon your own paltry existence. Whatever happens to others doesn't matter. Thanks for the info.

There is much poverty, suffering and pain around the word that doesn't have a damn thing to do with the way you live. Do you care?

Well, you egotistical asshole, I do.

I have zero tolerance for ignorance in any form. Ignorance is a sinister seed that grows and chokes and kills everything that is productive, noble and worthy.

You ask “This harms you in what way?” My answer: because a give a shit about such intangible things such as and truth, common sense, logic and sanity. In my world these things are worth preserving whether they affect my life or not.

You have the last word. I'm an old man and I won't waste the precious moments I have left debating a fool.

Last edited:
First of all nothing is free which means someone somewhere is paying for it and it is by definition a waste of money.

Maybe people who pay tuition maybe tax payers maybe both but someone is getting ripped off.

I am sure if the people of the state of Washington have an issue with it they will let it be known.

Do you live there?
Horseshit.

Washington universities are tyrannically controlled by sjws who force their views on others.

Pretty much every school received federal tax funding.

Or the tax payers.

Either way they are getting ripped off and there is no way to stop it.

Sure there is, it is called voting in people who will not do such things
Typically University admin types are not voted in

Forum List

Back