WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • =========================================
  • So are they free in the women's bathroom too?
  • Need free products have your bf go into the bathroom and get them for you
  • what lunatic really believes men are made like women......
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.

This harms you in what way?
It harms the collective social psyche by introducing lunacy “as normal”. That’s a thing that is unsafe in Homo sapiens.

:21::21::21::21:

The only lunacy is you people freaking out over things of no consequence.
You apparently can’t read. Tampering with lunacy in groups of Homo sapiens is dangerous.

For instance, the insane concept of cleansing a country of Jews took off “as normal” in th 1940s & it was extremely harmful.

Hope your cult enjoys the mind-fucking of kids while it can. I have a feeling lawsuits will bring clarity when doctors are called to the stand under oath.

It harms the collective social psyche by introducing lunacy “as normal”. That’s a thing that is unsafe in Homo sapiens.

:21::21::21::21:

The only lunacy is you people freaking out over things of no consequence.
You apparently can’t read. Tampering with lunacy in groups of Homo sapiens is dangerous.

For instance, the insane concept of cleansing a country of Jews took off “as normal” in th 1940s & it was extremely harmful.

Hope your cult enjoys the mind-fucking of kids while it can. I have a feeling lawsuits will bring clarity when doctors are called to the stand under oath.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Love you people! Tampons in the mens room is the same as killing 6 million Jews!

:21::21::21::21::21:

Someone has to pay for it.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

Lefty male wing nuts probably need those tampons to become better lefty men, we know they have no balls and they have let women strip them of their manhood, so they no longer need condoms for anything.

Forum List

Back