WSJ: Trump is Weak, Sniveling, Drama Queen

A whining drama queen?? Trump??

Yeah, He bitches almost constantly when he doesn't get his way or when he feels he's been slighted and he has a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills while he's doing it, nothing new he's been that way since he's been in the public eye.

It's his modus operandi, sometimes it works to his benefit and sometimes it doesn't but in either case no objective observer would argue against the fact that he is and always has been "a whining drama queen"., remember all the public histrionics he engaged in about tax abatements on Trump Tower? It was just one example of classic Trumpian Whining Drama Queenism working to his benefit (he eventually got the tax abatement).

Thanks. Never saw him as being a whining drama queen.

Apparently it works though. LOL

It does work sometimes, sometimes it backfires (example, his constant whining about people accurately reporting on the financial state of the Taj Mahal was a contributing factor to the drying up of the willingness of banks to extend him further credit) but in any case it's been the central weapon in Trump's arsenal of what some call his "media savvy" since the 1980's.

Personally I've always found it a repugnant component of his public persona but then I'm of the Benjamin Disraeli "never complain; never explain" school of thought, so I'm biased. :dunno:

What? no fake link?
There was an excellent Link.
And not even from the usual 20-50 you guys have to Lie are biased.
This one is owned by Rupert Murdoch.
So now what?
`

Peggy Noonan's article is about as valid as her picture.

This woman is about 100 years old.

Look at the phony picture in the article.

She’s also a Republican, and it’s funny you mock her age, because there was a time when Republicans were intellectuals, but that ended with Bush I, they started becoming rabid animals under Clinton and have steadily devolved since.

Noonan is indeed part of a dying breed of Republican, one near extinction.

It does work sometimes, sometimes it backfires (example, his constant whining about people accurately reporting on the financial state of the Taj Mahal was a contributing factor to the drying up of the willingness of banks to extend him further credit) but in any case it's been the central weapon in Trump's arsenal of what some call his "media savvy" since the 1980's.

Personally I've always found it a repugnant component of his public persona but then I'm of the Benjamin Disraeli "never complain; never explain" school of thought, so I'm biased. :dunno:
But he plays the victim more now.
He still uses juvenile put downs and Whining but he's also called anyone but himself a liar.
It's Ridiculous as well as cowardly and pathetic.

But he plays the victim more now.
He still uses juvenile put downs and Whining but he's also called anyone but himself a liar.
It's Ridiculous as well as cowardly and pathetic.

There has never been a whinier bitch in the White House than Trump. However, the guy is disconnected from reality. He has bought into all of these whacky (and easily disproven) conspiracy theories, which further proves the dude is completely out to lunch and should be wearing a helmet everywhere he goes (not that it would help, of course)

It's true
He's a whining Drama Queen, complaining everyone is out to get him.
Everyone is lying, Everyone in on a Conspiracy, even GOP appointees etc.
"Lyin", "Crooked".. everyone but killers Kim and Putin are bashed.
This from the Wall Street Journal:

Trump Is Woody Allen Without the Humor
Half his tweets show utter weakness. They are plaintive, shrill little cries, usually just after dawn.
By Peggy Noonan - July 27, 2017 - WSJ

The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity.

He’s not strong and self-controlled, not cool and tough, not low-key and determined; he’s whiny, weepy and self-pitying. He throws himself, sobbing, on the body politic.
He’s a drama queen.

It was once said, sarcastically, of George H.W. Bush that he reminded everyone of her first husband. Trump must remind people of their first wife. Actually his wife, Melania, is tougher than he is with her stoicism and grace, her self-discipline and desire to show the world respect by presenting herself with dignity.

Half the president’s tweets show utter weakness. They are plaintive, shrill little cries, usually just after dawn."..."

"...It’s all whimpering accusation and finger-pointing: Nobody’s nice to me. Why don’t they appreciate me?.."

Tell us something we don’t know.

It's true

Half his tweets show utter weakness. They are plaintive, shrill little cries, usually just after dawn.

The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity.

He’s not strong and self-controlled, not cool and tough, not low-key and determined; he’s whiny, weepy and self-pitying. He throws himself, sobbing, on the body politic.
He’s a drama queen.

It was once said, sarcastically, of George H.W. Bush that he reminded everyone of her first husband. Trump must remind people of their first wife. Actually his wife, Melania, is tougher than he is with her stoicism and grace, her self-discipline and desire to show the world respect by presenting herself with dignity.

Half the president’s tweets show utter weakness. They are plaintive, shrill little cries, usually just after dawn."..."

"...It’s all whimpering accusation and finger-pointing: Nobody’s nice to me. Why don’t they appreciate me?.."

A whining drama queen?? Trump??

OMG LMAO

You need a better thread buddy. This one is laughable.

Second that. ^^

This thread is laughable.

hawkThehawk said:
Petulant children crying about President Obama 24/7 calling anyone else a “drama queen”.....priceless....

if i only had a nickle for every one of you dumbos...

It's true

He’s a drama queen.

Half the president’s tweets show utter weakness. They are plaintive, shrill little cries, usually just after dawn."..."​

Petulant children crying about President Trump 24/7 calling anyone else a “drama queen”.....priceless....

Totally agree with that too. ^^^

Peggy Noonan? There's a drama queen for you. Isn't she married to some sleazy banker who is affiliated with offshore banking in the Caiman Islands?

It's true
By Peggy Noonan - July 27, 2017 - WSJ...

Peggy Noonan is a 67 year old feminist catholic who kicked her husband out after five years of marriage and lived with her son. She worked for CNN and CBS and thinks Dan Rather was the greatest boss ever. What the hell did you expect her to say about her arch rival Donald Trump?

Peggy Noonan is a 67 year old feminist catholic who kicked her husband out after five years of marriage and lived with her son. She worked for CNN and CBS and thinks Dan Rather was the greatest boss ever. What the hell did you expect her to say about her arch rival Donald Trump?
Actually, she is one of the main editorialists for the Wall Street Journal, and was a huge and regular basher of Obama.

BTW, what's the matter with "catholic" (or CNN or CBS), as compared weith self-described "entertainer" Hannity.
`

Last edited:
Peggy Noonan? There's a drama queen for you. Isn't she married to some sleazy banker who is affiliated with offshore banking in the Caiman Islands?
Actually, she is one of the main editorialists for the Wall Street Journal, and was a huge and regular basher of Obama.
Go figure.

It's the Wall Street Journal
Marry a Banker is not only Not unusual, it's smart.
That's her audience, lots of Bankers and economists.
`

`

Forum List

Back