WSJ: Former President Trump Is Obviously Innocent Based On The Presidential Records Act

Perhaps JackOfNoTrades can step in here and regale ourselves of his illustrious insights and wisdoms because Jack knows just what policies and procedures Trump violated which put president Trump in legal jeopardy to have his liberties removed for the rest of his life for!
Everyone knows except those who have their heads up Trumps ass,

1686934724950.jpeg

Well son, are you saying that information is incorrect? If so let's see what you got. Prove that the Orange Ogre has the power to declasssify docs by just thinking about it with his diseased mind without involving or communicating with anyone else. While your at it, try explaining the audio recording where he states that he knows that they are still classified. OR you can just SHUT THE FUCK UP
No asshole, YOU can SHUT THE FUCK UP. Now try actually attempting to debunk the OP or show that the Trump “recordings” exist anywhere but your perverted mind. Raw Sewage is not a credible source.

No asshole, YOU can SHUT THE FUCK UP. Now try actually attempting to debunk the OP or show that the Trump “recordings” exist anywhere but your perverted mind. Raw Sewage is not a credible source.
I did debunk it fool. Youre just not bright enough to understand what I posted. Not my problem. Go wipe the spit off of your chin and get a grip.

Doesn't matter what you think Raw Story said. If Trump actually did declassify something, he's gotta declare it declassified. At that time his presidential staff would circulate memos and messages to all the other places where the classified material is held so that those places could also change the classification of the documents in their possession that were declassified.

Trump simply saying he declassified them without any record of him doing so is a non starter. But, if you'd actually worked with classified material, you'd know that. Me? Over 20 years in the Navy in a job where I handled classified material on a regular basis. Because that material is held in other places, those places need to know what classification it actually is. Trump saying he did it without any record of it being done isn't declassifying something.

I did debunk it fool. Youre just not bright enough to understand what I posted. Not my problem. Go wipe the spit off of your chin and get a grip.
No you didn't asshole. You spouted your usual bullshit while spitting all over the place again. You're a moron and a sick pervert. GFY.

Doesn't matter what you think Raw Story said. If Trump actually did declassify something, he's gotta declare it declassified. At that time his presidential staff would circulate memos and messages to all the other places where the classified material is held so that those places could also change the classification of the documents in their possession that were declassified.

Trump simply saying he declassified them without any record of him doing so is a non starter. But, if you'd actually worked with classified material, you'd know that. Me? Over 20 years in the Navy in a job where I handled classified material on a regular basis. Because that material is held in other places, those places need to know what classification it actually is. Trump saying he did it without any record of it being done isn't declassifying something.
Another goof believing Raw Sewage. Stamp your feet some more. Maybe that will convince somebody. Another leftard who handled "classified material". Sure.

Another goof believing Raw Sewage. Stamp your feet some more. Maybe that will convince somebody. Another leftard who handled "classified material". Sure.

Nope. Didn't matter what Raw Story said about classified material. I knew that the material wasn't declassified when the story first broke from the many places that wrote about it. Like I said, why did I know? Because of having handled classified material for over 20 years on a regular basis while serving in the Navy.

Forum List

Back