WSJ: Former President Trump Is Obviously Innocent Based On The Presidential Records Act

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Although the indictment against Donald Trump doesn’t cite the Presidential Records Act, the charges are predicated on the law. The indictment came about only because the government thought Mr. Trump took records that didn’t belong to him, and the government raided his house to find any such records.

This should never have happened. The Presidential Records Act allows the president to decide what records to return and what records to keep at the end of his presidency.

And the National Archives and Records Administration can’t do anything about it. I know because I’m the lawyer who lost the “Clinton sock drawer” case.
'

Then again, Donald Trump is being pursued / tried by Stallinist/ Maoist extremists who have demonstrated they care more about power and using that power to destroy their political enemies and crush rhose who oppose their policies and agendas than they care about the Constitution and Rule of Law.

'Although the indictment against Donald Trump doesn’t cite the Presidential Records Act, the charges are predicated on the law. The indictment came about only because the government thought Mr. Trump took records that didn’t belong to him, and the government raided his house to find any such records.

This should never have happened. The Presidential Records Act allows the president to decide what records to return and what records to keep at the end of his presidency.

And the National Archives and Records Administration can’t do anything about it. I know because I’m the lawyer who lost the “Clinton sock drawer” case.'

Then again, Donald Trump is being pursued / tried by Stallinist/ Maoist extremists who have demonstrated they care more about power and using that power to destroy their political enemies and crush rhose who oppose their policies and agendas than they care about the Constitution and Rule of Law.

Of course, he is.

And the National Archives and Records Administration can’t do anything about it. I know because I’m the lawyer who lost the “Clinton sock drawer” case.'

And yet another Trump humper repeating what his media masters told him/her and pretending to be a lawyer.

Sorry, you were told wrong...on purpose.

"The PRA distinguishes Presidential records from “personal records,” defining personal records as “all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.”

Wow....................the OP musta listened to Trump's bloviating bullshit last night and thought it was true.

CRYING BABY 2.jpg

This is all fun and all until you read the Presidential Records Act..

It seems to apply to CURRENT PRESIDENTS and what they "DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO" AFTER they are no longer president...

And who is this "archivist" person anyway and why are they so special....damn PRA

The Demotards keep repeating that they want Trump to win, and they claim that Biden would easily beat him. But at the same time, they're going through all efforts to disqualify him.

This doesn't make any sense. If Trump were somehow disqualified from running in 2024, do they really think Biden would beat DeSantis or another GOP candidate?

The Demotards keep repeating that they want Trump to win, and they claim that Biden would easily beat him. But at the same time, they're going through all efforts to disqualify him.

This doesn't make any sense. If Trump were somehow disqualified from running in 2024, do they really think Biden would beat DeSantis or another GOP candidate?
Why is Donnie Jr whining like this??

Doesn't he know Trump can easily beat Biden? Why is he whining about other Republicans if he is so confident??

Oh, I know why....because like you, he is full of shit....

This is cut from an OpEd by a shitty Judicial Watch lawyer who unsurprisingly lies about the case he lost.

And yet another Trump humper repeating what his media masters told him/her and pretending to be a lawyer.

Sorry, you were told wrong...on purpose.

"The PRA distinguishes Presidential records from “personal records,” defining personal records as “all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.”

You need to realize most of the country sees Biden's political persecution of his opponent for what it is; pure banana republic corruption.

Hate to rain on anyones parade, but classified national defence documents generated by the military are not presidential records and have nothing to do withe the Presidential Records Act.

And the National Archives and Records Administration can’t do anything about it. I know because I’m the lawyer who lost the “Clinton sock drawer” case.
'

Have you read the PRA? Stop being a parrot for disinformation. Aka. Anything that comes out of Trumps mouth

Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.

Yeah, sucks Trump evidently didn't follow the law in regards to the documents. As you say below, Biden would be hard pressed to beat someone else.

Yeah, sucks Trump evidently didn't follow the law in regards to the documents. As you say below, Biden would be hard pressed to beat someone else.

So you're in a lose/lose situation. No matter who the GOP candidate is in 2024, the Democrats are kaput.

I applaud your honesty.

Last edited:
So you're in a lose/lose situation. No matter who the GOP candidate is in 2024, the Democrats are kaput.

I applaud your honesty.
That isn't what I said but if it assuages your thoughts and feelings, have at it.

Forum List

Back