Write In your Presidential Vote

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Why cater to they system?
Don't really like any candidate? Write in who you would like to see?

If anyone with access to the media or general public can get this idea in people's head, we can turn the US Government on it's ear.

I can see NO negative to come out of it.... 8 months....

Throwing your vote away sounds like a bad plan to me. It's an important election.

If everyone or a very large percentage write in their votes, it's not a waste.

What would happen if no one showed up? I realize it's not going to happen, because people think like you. That we have to bow to the system.....

Throwing your vote away sounds like a bad plan to me. It's an important election.

What would happen if no one showed up? I realize it's not going to happen, because people think like you. That we have to bow to the system.....
The system does want you to bow, over a chair and get ready for a ride...

All it takes is 20 people (maybe even less) to start a movement.

Look what the gay community has accomplished. The desire to upset the apple cart is not strong enough. Much like the Christian community.

Those most passionate WILL effect change.

Look what the gay community has accomplished. The desire to upset the apple cart is not strong enough. Much like the Christian community.

Voting reminds me of the Lord of the Rings....

Yes, it's a waste. As bad as it is voting for president shouldn't be reduced to the American Idol.

i'll bite... why? or how?

i'll bite... why? or how?
It's epic, confusing and ends up a mess...

Yes, it's a waste. As bad as it is voting for president shouldn't be reduced to the American Idol.

It's not about popularity, it's about showing our Government who is really in charge, and, that we don't like how things are being run. Our voice is really only heard by elections. It's our only form of control.

Instead of voting, auction off the office of POTUS. Sold!, to the highest bidder. Currently it's all smoke, mirrors and corruption.

***Sent from an insecure server***

Had a candidate change his name to "none of the above".

ETA: to prove I'm not quoting the Onion . It's the real deal. I love smart asses.

:lol:

Whitby-Oshawa candidate’s ‘none of the above’ name change sows confusion
Allison Jones

TORONTO — The Canadian Press

Published Tuesday, Feb. 02, 2016 9:31AM EST

Last updated Tuesday, Feb. 02, 2016 1:06PM EST
Whitby-Oshawa candidate’s ‘none of the above’ name change sows confusion

Last edited:
I learned the hard way & will never vote 3rd party again. I voted for nader back in 2000 to 'send a message' . I didn't like gore & down right vomit when it comes to joe liebertoady --who was my own senator. And look what got the keys to the whitehouse... George W. I've voted republican many times when there were real republicans. not the bullshit things in suits that claim they are now.

It's not about popularity, it's about showing our Government who is really in charge, and, that we don't like how things are being run. Our voice is really only heard by elections. It's our only form of control.
Writing someone in means they weren't running for the job. You want someone that doesn't want to be there run the country?

Why cater to they system?
Don't really like any candidate? Write in who you would like to see?

If anyone with access to the media or general public can get this idea in people's head, we can turn the US Government on it's ear.

I can see NO negative to come out of it.... 8 months....
For the Democrats will Smith for the Republicans Payton manning or Tom brady

Forum List

Back