WOW!! Trump's ME peace plan looks unbelievable!!

Ok, first, since when does Israel have Jewish settlements in Gaza? Did I miss something?...
Not since 2005...but since the Trump era -- we have definitely gave Israel a wink and a nod that building settlements there in the future won't be something we oppose.....

"and Israel will not build more settlements in the interim of this deal being finalized."

Pfft, that's fairly unlikely.

As for me, I'm not against anything, I just heard this a hundred times and again, and I'm in general kind of skeptical about it all. You would have been too were you in my shoes. If the two states solution works, which I highly doubt, then sure, what the heck, why not. I just don't believe in magic.

It's ok to be skeptical...both the Palestinians and Israelis have a right to be skeptical about our ability to broker deals and honor them.....

Ok, first, since when does Israel have Jewish settlements in Gaza? Did I miss something?...
Not since 2005...but since the Trump era -- we have definitely gave Israel a wink and a nod that building settlements there in the future won't be something we oppose.....

"and Israel will not build more settlements in the interim of this deal being finalized."

Pfft, that's fairly unlikely.

As for me, I'm not against anything, I just heard this a hundred times and again, and I'm in general kind of skeptical about it all. You would have been too were you in my shoes. If the two states solution works, which I highly doubt, then sure, what the heck, why not. I just don't believe in magic.

It's ok to be skeptical...both the Palestinians and Israelis have a right to be skeptical about our ability to broker deals and honor them.....

Ok, just to make one thing clear, there will be no Jewish settlements in the Gaza strip. Ever again. It's not actually possible in this reality. The cities and towns to suffer through the hardship of the conflict on our sides will be the places surrounding Gaza, and that is that.

For the second part, yeah, well, that's obvious.

So this is a serious proposal then? Can't watch atm

It is.
It hinges on Palestinians morphing from dogs into humans, not sure that happens, but so far it does appear that if anyone can make it happen, It would be President Trump.

As soon as blob supporters morph, perhaps others would too.

The blob’s plan had few details.

He wants the Palestinians to have a state......He makes all past Presidents look like A-holes.

WHAT A SHOWING!!

No wonder Iran Nan and the antisemitic democrat Party needs to impeach Trump!

I am willing to bet if Obama proposed a 2-state solution that doubles the size of land Palestinians controlled -- you would he having a hissy fit....but since your cult leader is proposing it, you are ok with it....

This is one of those times where having a cult following pays off -- because we know you dumb asses will always base what you believe not on principles but on what Trump tells you at the time..

Now if Trump can only decide he needs to come out in favor of expanding social security and Medicare For All....

At any moment I exepect Trump's next act will be to walk on water for us.

While the morons and mental midgets in the demodumbass party try to impeach him Trump brings peace and prosperity to the Palestinians and the Jews in Israel simultaneously. This his latest miracle.
I think Trump purposely antagonizes the morons in congress and the press to keep them pissing on themselves while he works right under their snotty noses.

While the morons and mental midgets in the demodumbass party try to impeach him Trump brings peace and prosperity to the Palestinians and the Jews in Israel simultaneously. This his latest miracle.
I think Trump purposely antagonizes the morons in congress and the press to keep them pissing on themselves while he works right under their snotty noses.
Actually Trump had nothing to do with these talks.....

His son-in-law did....along with 2 other people over the course of 3 years.....this is important because if this deal doesn't get done...you can blame it on them...

Its fun

Actually Trump had nothing to do with these talks.....

His son-in-law did....along with 2 other people over the course of 3 years.....this is important because if this deal doesn't get done...you can blame it on them...

Its fun
I'm sure it was The Kushners who made all the decisions.

He wants the Palestinians to have a state......He makes all past Presidents look like A-holes.

WHAT A SHOWING!!

I am willing to bet if Obama proposed a 2-state solution that doubles the size of land Palestinians controlled -- you would he having a hissy fit....but since your cult leader is proposing it, you are ok with it....

This is one of those times where having a cult following pays off -- because we know you dumb asses will always base what you believe not on principles but on what Trump tells you at the time..

Now if Trump can only decide he needs to come out in favor of expanding social security and Medicare For All....

Obama was a Jihadist antisemite who inserted himself into the Israeli elections.

9751153010001009801515no.jpg

WHAT A SHOWING!!

Obama was a Jihadist antisemite who inserted himself into the Israeli elections.

cool story bro..

Trump needs to insert himself to get new PLO leadership like Obama tried to do in Israel

WHAT A SHOWING!!

What does an indicted Prime Minister and an impeached POTUS have in common?
200129-palestine-peace-mc-13114_9a25eae3fb71c57ab00e069568533911.fit-1000w.JPG

Trump peace plan will likely extend decades-old conflict, analysts warn

"The Trump administration’s Mideast peace plan will not end the decades-old conflict but could actually extend it, Israel watchers and Palestinians warn.

"'Is it going to lead to an agreement with the Palestinians? Categorically not,' said Yossi Mekelberg, a professor of international relations at Regent’s University in London. 'In fact, it will harden their position.'

"Palestinian leaders lost no time in rejecting the plan, which was presented by President Donald Trump in Washington on Tuesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by his side."

A commitment to renewed ethnic cleansing in Palestine, for starters.

https-cdn.cnn_.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-190308104350-01-omar-pelosi-0308.jpg

Democrats divide over Israel on display in reactions to Trump ‘peace plan’ – Mondoweiss

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) shared a tweet from J Street that dismissed the plan as annexation. 'This is not a peace plan,' wrote Omar, 'It is theft. It is erasure...'"

"In contrast to these criticisms, some pro-Israel Democrats offered more positive assessments of the plan. Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that there are 'some areas of common ground.' 'If there’s a possibility for peace we want to give it a chance,' she said"

Trump's "deal of the century" calls for Jerusalem (including the Old City) to become the undivided capital of the Jewish state, and allows the Jews to annex all their illegal settlements and the Jordan Valley.

Where's the common ground with apartheid?

"The Trump administration’s Mideast peace plan will not end the decades-old conflict but could actually extend it, Israel watchers and Palestinians warn.

Just about everything Trump does backfires, with his gaggle of cheerleaders insisting it a 'win'.....

~S~
Just about everything Trump does backfires, with his gaggle of cheerleaders insisting it a 'win'.....
His ignorance may pose an existential threat to "Jewish democracy" since the "deal of the century" ends the possibility of a two state solution, leading to a binational society where the majority will demand equal rights.

Opinion | Trump’s Middle East Peace Plan Exposes the Ugly Truth

"There are now more Palestinians than Jews living in the territory under Israel’s control, according to the Israeli military.

"Whether in Mr. Trump’s vision or Mr. Clinton’s, American plans have confined most of the majority ethnic group into less than a quarter of the territory, with restrictions on Palestinian sovereignty so far-reaching that the outcome should more appropriately be called a one-and-a-half-state solution."

Forum List

Back