WOW!! Trump's ME peace plan looks unbelievable!!

At any moment I exepect Trump's next act will be to walk on water for us.

While the morons and mental midgets in the demodumbass party try to impeach him Trump brings peace and prosperity to the Palestinians and the Jews in Israel simultaneously. This his latest miracle.

On paper and in theory it sounds good, but we want to see the map. Let the people see the map.
The map doubles the size of land Palestine currently controls...

They can take Abu Dis twice for all I care. What will they have to give up for it, is what I wanna know.
As of now -- the current Jewish settlements in the West Bank and Gaza will remain -- and Israel will not build more settlements in the interim of this deal being finalized...

You act like you are opposed to a 2 state solution...why??

Most sane people for the past 60 plus years have been in favor of a 2 state solution...Trump is the person I believe best suited to make evangelicals and others disavow their previous stances against anything that helps Palestine -- as long as their cult leader tells them to...

I think Trump should play up on the belief by evangelicals that he was chosen by God -- and he should tell them that if they love him and if they love God -- they will do what he tells them...

On paper and in theory it sounds good, but we want to see the map. Let the people see the map.
The map doubles the size of land Palestine currently controls...

They can take Abu Dis twice for all I care. What will they have to give up for it, is what I wanna know.
As of now -- the current Jewish settlements in the West Bank and Gaza will remain -- and Israel will not build more settlements in the interim of this deal being finalized...

You act like you are opposed to a 2 state solution...why??

Most sane people for the past 60 plus years have been in favor of a 2 state solution...Trump is the person I believe best suited to make evangelicals and others disavow their previous stances against anything that helps Palestine -- as long as their cult leader tells them to...

I think Trump should play up on the belief by evangelicals that he was chosen by God -- and he should tell them that if they love him and if they love God -- they will do what he tells them...

Ok, first, since when does Israel have Jewish settlements in Gaza? Did I miss something?

"and Israel will not build more settlements in the interim of this deal being finalized."

Pfft, that's fairly unlikely.

As for me, I'm not against anything, I just heard this a hundred times and again, and I'm in general kind of skeptical about it all. You would have been too were you in my shoes. If the two states solution works, which I highly doubt, then sure, what the heck, why not. I just don't believe in magic.

I doubt that any American president can ever bring peace to both sides, including a genuinely independent state for the Palestinians.

But if President Trump were to accomplish such a feat, he would be denied the Nobel Peace Prize. The committee saw fit to give a Peace prize to a certain gentleman for simply being elected president, but they would never give one to President Trump under any circumstances.

Mr. Nobel would be ashamed of how his prize has been politicized.

Forum List

Back