WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

You are soooo confused - publication of dossier had NOTHING to do with the assignment of the special prosecutor. Special prosecutor was assigned as a DIRECT response to Trump firing Comey.

Russia investigation also began BEFORE the dossier became public, when Papadopolous told Australian diplomat that Russians have Hillary's emails and he referred the matter to FBI.

Like a flounder on deck, these morons are flopping quite a bit....lol

Anyways here's a flounder flopping - YouTube

FBI agents talking about how they will make sure Trump loses.

You fucking idiot.........IF the FBI was "plotting" against Trump, WHY did not the FBI reveal that the Trump administration was under INVESTIGATION prior to the election????

Answer that you eternal idiot..........LOL (or ask hannity for help)

Are you saying that the report is lying?

Yes, of course, if it doesn't agree with your crazy world view, it's a lie. Got it...

No, fuckhead.....what I'm saying is that instead of thinking on your own, idiots like you are accepting the "alternate facts: that Trump and Giuliani are brain washing morons like you to believe.

READ the fucking report...........

It finds Clinton GUILTLESS......and
Blames Comey for having backed handed the idiot, Trump, the election.

Good lord you fuckers are STUPID........lol

No, fuckhead.....what I'm saying is that instead of thinking on your own, idiots like you are accepting the "alternate facts: that Trump and Giuliani are brain washing morons like you to believe.

So you agree that the agents indeed said that they are going to make sure Trump doesn't become president.

Thanks.

How you like the way the OP declares the best POTUS since Reagan represents the worst admin. of all time?

Yet somehow "Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual"

So you agree that the agents indeed said that they are going to make sure Trump doesn't become president.

Thanks.

I write

and a fucking idiot like you interprets it as the above ??????

You're just a USELESS moron.....and a waste of space....Go hump a lamppost.

How you like the way the OP declares the best POTUS since Reagan represents the worst admin. of all time?

Here, moron.....So you can "pleasure" yourself in bed (lol)

upload_2018-6-15_11-28-26.png

Thanks.

I write

The report also stated that agents said that they would make sure that Trump doesn't become president. I was talking about that.

You must not be too sharp.

Thanks.

I write

The report also stated that agents said that they would make sure that Trump doesn't become president. I was talking about that.

Yes they did say it, but it also said they didn't DO anything inappropriate or biased.

Easiest for Strzork to do would be to leak about Russia investigation - but that never happened and investigation remained unknown to the public during elections.

Thanks.

I write

Yes they did say it, but they didn't DO anything.

And your proof of this is?

They weren't caught doing anything outright. Probably, the biases still showed in every action. People don't generally go batshit insane with Trump derangement without biases that follow. Just look at yourself....

Thanks.

I write

Yes they did say it, but they didn't DO anything.

And your proof of this is?

They weren't caught doing anything outright. Probably, the biases still showed in every action. People don't generally go batshit insane with Trump derangement without biases that follow. Just look at yourself....

IG REPORT is the proof of this, bias in decision making was looked for and none found. DUH.

I've also added:

Easiest for Strzork to do would be to leak about Russia investigation - but that never happened and investigation remained unknown to the public during elections.

Trump and the IG report obliterated your claim that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. Do you have sour grapes again?

Rump admitted
on TV that he fired Comey because of the Rusher or Russia thing. That obliterated anything you say. The Dear Leader told everyone why he did it. He'll he told the Russians why before he told you.

Last edited:

No Mr Fuckhead......a FIRED FBI agent stated about stopping Trump......The report CLEARLY states that this idiot's statement did NOT go any further.....

Look, you're too far gone up Trump's ass to think on your own......Go away.....I can't deal with ULTRA morons.

No Mr Fuckhead......a FIRED FBI agent stated about stopping Trump......The report CLEARLY states that this idiot's statement did NOT go any further.....

Look, you're too far gone up Trump's ass to think on your own......Go away.....I can't deal with ULTRA morons.

And in what world does this not represent bias and incompetence?

In your world.

Comey as well, incompetent as hell.

In your world.

In every world actually - personal opinions are not proof of professional incompetence or bias.

IG looked at the professional behavior of Strzork in the cases he participated and found no wrong doing.

Rump admired on TV that he fired Comey because of the Rusher or Russia thing. That obliterated anything you say. The Dear Leader told everyone why he did it. He'll he told the Russians why before he told you.

These Trump cult members are too far gone for any rational thinking....Watch, they'll call the statement below "fake news"....lol

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

In your world.

In every world actually - personal opinions are not proof of professional incompetence or bias.

IG looked at the professional behavior of Strzork in the cases he participated and found no wrong doing.

They called Trump Drumpf... yeah statistically this sort of thing correlates very highly with utter incompetence. In fact, someone using this language is not likely to be any sort of professional at all, maybe a high school kid.

In your world.

They called Trump Drumpf... yeah statistically this sort of thing correlates very highly with utter incompetence.

...Yep, you are fucking idiot, thanks for the reminder.

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Forum List

Back