WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

Trump and the IG report obliterated your claim that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. Do you have sour grapes again?

Trump and the IG report obliterated your claim that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. Do you have sour grapes again?
If nothing else it proves that firing Comey was justified. That's where the entire obstruction of justice claim lay.

• Banned
Why not? Trumpsters proved themselves total sheep that will NEVER call that bullshit.

Trump and his communication team keep learning that they have no downsides to lying, only upsides.

If you ask me.....The IG report spells the end of the Mueller witch hunt.....it was kicked off and put into play by Comey....now that we see the real Comey...its time for Mueller to pack up his shit and go home...

Trump and his communication team keep learning that they have no downsides to lying, only upsides.

I would only suggest using the term "propaganda team" and not "communication.".........These fuckers know well how to keep their cult members fired up AND dumb as ever.

According to your fucking half brain, it was Comey who appointed a special prosecutor???

Who helps you tie your shoes?
He got it started with the leak to his professor friend and then he was the one that told Rosenstein to select Mueller...the whole outcome when its over will be suspect.....Comey is the law breaker....not Trump...hey where is the magic Kenyan anyway????

If you ask me.....The IG report spells the end of the Mueller witch hunt.

I'll ask you - what do you want to bet on it?

Lets go - put a friendly bet where your mouth is.
I've bet with you snowflakes before and you never honor your bets so I don't bet with snowflake butt kissers....

Excuse me? When did you bet with ME?

Besides, making me look like a total asshole for bailing on a good faith wager is probably the best prize of all. Right?

.it was kicked off and put into play by Comey.

According to your fucking half brain, it was Comey who appointed a special prosecutor???

Who helps you tie your shoes?
It was Comey who gave faked evidence to his friend that formed the foundation to request a special prosecutor. Now that so many in the FBI are being exposed as acting to overthrow the elected predident, the entire investigation might fail.

Excuse me? When did you bet with ME?

Besides, making me look like a total asshole for bailing on a good faith wager is probably the best prize of all. Right?
That's the point...you libs have no shame...the two I bet are still here not honoring their bet with me....

I don't know what you got with who.

But with ME, you are refusing to even put a friendly wager on the predictions you make.

Thats all anyone ever needs to know about how you stand behind the shit you mouth off about.

The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

The Inspector General's report simply illustrates what Trump has been claiming all along...improper behavior by high ranking members of the FBI and the Obama Justice Department that let to Comey's firing and the appointing of a Special Counsel.

It also illustrates how Hillary Clinton received preferential treatment by the Justice Department over her criminal use of private servers to conduct State Department business.

Wake up? Perhaps it's time for YOU to wake up and stop defending people who abused the law far worse than Nixon and his little band of "plumbers"! What took place in the intelligence agencies, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the IRS and the Obama White House is a disgrace!

Forum List

Back