Wow, this snowflake gender survey is bananas...30 nuanced genders to choose from

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
FAQ | VIDA: Women in Literary Arts

1. Are you:
  • A woman {skip to 2}
  • A man {exit full survey}
  • Non-binary {skip to 2}
  • I decline to choose {skip to 2}
  1. Please check or fill-in all that apply:
  • Transgender
  • Cisgender
  • Agender
  • Bigender
  • Binary
  • Butch
  • Coercively assigned female at birth (CAFAB)
  • Coercively assigned male at birth (CAMAB)
  • Demigirl/Demiwoman
  • Demiboy/Demiman
  • Fa’afafine (Samoan)
  • Femme
  • Genderfluid
  • Gender non-conforming
  • Genderqueer
  • Hijra (Indian/South Asian)
  • Intersex
  • Mahu (Native Hawaiian)
  • Multiply-gendered or Multigender
  • Nonbinary
  • Polygender
  • Trans+
  • Transfeminine
  • Transmasculine
  • Transmisogyny constrained (TMC)
  • Two Spirit (Native American, First Nation)
  • Decline to state
  • A gender identity not listed. Please share how you identify:
Sexuality Identity

1. How do you describe yourself in terms of sexuality identity? (Check all that apply.)
__ Asexual

__ Bisexual

__ Gay

__ Lesbian

__ Pansexual

__ Queer

__ Questioning or Unsure

__ Straight/Heterosexual

__ A sexuality identity not listed. Please specify (optional): ___________

*Please note that should you check more than one identity, your choices will be reflected as “Multiple options selected” in the final analysis.

Why do you care? Oh'yesss, you're a christian and want to control these people. Hell, you'd like to kill them all as that is what you religious bastards do.

You're far more dangerous.

I care because it's funny.

You care enough to post in the thread.

I also laughed at this video:

Sorry if you are offended on behalf of all ladder climbers and chandelier hangers.

Just another progressive attempt to distort reality. That's what they do, and it's 24-7. I'm not sure how anyone can be so fucked up in the head they're unable to recognize the obvious.

Just another progressive attempt to distort reality. That's what they do, and it's 24-7. I'm not sure how anyone can be so fucked up in the head they're unable to recognize the obvious.

Spoken like a true questioning or unsure polygender non-binary homo sapien.

Why do you care? Oh'yesss, you're a christian and want to control these people. Hell, you'd like to kill them all as that is what you religious bastards do.

That's right, we're going to kill them. But as I told you before, our first priority is to rid the world of women who don't cook, clean or do the naughty.

That's right, we're going to kill them. But as I told you before, our first priority is to rid the world of women who don't cook, clean or do the naughty.

I'm guessing Hillary Clinton is one of those.

I wonder how Hillary would answer the Vida gender survey.

How is it that the poll can't identify my gender? They are not respecting my pronouns, offensive as hell!

I have to apologize. I just read you're not a woman at all, but a quasi-chick with a dick. I find it ironic how so many liberals have avatars and IDs that contradict their lifestyle, rhetoric and brain function. In your case, "Science Rocks".

I have to apologize. I just read you're not a woman at all, but a quasi-chick with a dick. I find it ironic how so many liberals have avatars and IDs that contradict their lifestyle, rhetoric and brain function. In your case, "Science Rocks".

Here is a other "science rocker":

So you are a stock GM auto radio dude in real life? Are you closer to being on the AM or FM side of sexuality?

Forum List

Back