WOW! That Was Weird!!! Seattle 14 GB 12

Funny how I know how many years the Bucs and the hawks came into the NFL but a hawks fan doesn't. I guess it's that devotion they have there in Seattle.

Yes rooting for a loser for 36 years like Tampa Bay is a good thing.

Not a Tampa Bay fan at all, but how many Super Bowl rings do they have and how many does Seattle have?

Super bowl wins isn't what is in debate here, its who over the long haul has had the better team.

I look at it this way, a team on the west coast be in pro or college is at a disadvantage when it comes to media coverage therefore the blown out of proportion call on MNF. Tampa Bay has been to the playoffs nine times in 36 years and Seattle has been there eleven times in the same number of years.

Yes rooting for a loser for 36 years like Tampa Bay is a good thing.

Not a Tampa Bay fan at all, but how many Super Bowl rings do they have and how many does Seattle have?

Super bowl wins isn't what is in debate here, its who over the long haul has had the better team.

I look at it this way, a team on the west coast be in pro or college is at a disadvantage when it comes to media coverage therefore the blown out of proportion call on MNF. Tampa Bay has been to the playoffs nine times in 36 years and Seattle has been there eleven times in the same number of years.

I agree both are failures.Tampa at least has one the big one.

Well if we use your prediction of the Seattle/Green Bay game as a measuring stick (where you said you didn't expect much from Seattle at all) I'd say you got the big one.

Well if we use your prediction of the Seattle/Green Bay game as a measuring stick (where you said you didn't expect much from Seattle at all) I'd say you got the big one.

And all your predictions are correct?

Nope. But when I am wrong I generally don't get all mouthy about it. :lol:

All mouthy? Lol!

Where was I mouthy? Complaining about a very bad call. Which is no the "call that ended the strike." Only Hawk fans would think I'm mouthy. Time to grow up if you want to live in the big leagues. 49er,Raider, Bears, Steelers and even Cleveland wouldn't not call any of this mouthy.

Seattle is a good franchise, they got away with a win. I thought Green Bay would play better, it is obvious they didn't. Seattle, San Francisco and Arizona have three of the leagues top four defenses. Offensively, they aren't good.

All mouthy? Lol!

Where was I mouthy? Complaining about a very bad call. Which is no the "call that ended the strike." Only Hawk fans would think I'm mouthy. Time to grow up if you want to live in the big leagues. 49er,Raider, Bears, Steelers and even Cleveland wouldn't not call any of this mouthy.

Seattle is a good franchise, they got away with a win. I thought Green Bay would play better, it is obvious they didn't. Seattle, San Francisco and Arizona have three of the leagues top four defenses. Offensively, they aren't good.

True to a degree. But, these teams have great defenses and if the other team can't light it up ya don't need big points to win. Seattle had the only great offensive play the other night. I didn't see the great GB QB throw a td pass any better than our rookie. As for the Cards...any team with Fitzgerald on it is dangerous anywhere on the field. SF has a great running game and as steady a QB as you might want. AND most important..None of those teams has a habit of turning over the ball.

All mouthy? Lol!

True to a degree. But, these teams have great defenses and if the other team can't light it up ya don't need big points to win. Seattle had the only great offensive play the other night. I didn't see the great GB QB throw a td pass any better than our rookie. As for the Cards...any team with Fitzgerald on it is dangerous anywhere on the field. SF has a great running game and as steady a QB as you might want. AND most important..None of those teams has a habit of turning over the ball.

Right now it's hard to tell how good Seattle's offense is. They have a fantastic running game (one of the best in the NFL), but Carroll is not cutting Wilson loose right now. His game strategy is to allow Lynch and the defense to win the games while Wilson gains experience. It's a very smart way to handle a rookie quarterback because it doesn't destroy their confidence right off the bat and it allows them time to learn the game and mature into their role.

One of these days Seattle will have a very large lead entering the fourth quarter and at that point Wilson will be allowed to open it up a bit more. The point though is that we really don't know how good Seattle's offense is right now because their game plans are not designed to open up the offense. Besides....consider my breakdown here and you will recognize quickly that the pass is overrated. It's all about rushing and defense and that Seattle has in abundance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back