Wow! Since Hollywood went on strike

Why is God hiding?

God is hiding from you because you slandered, lied, and cursed His name.

But don't worry, He will make an appearance to you when you're on your deathbed, gasping for one last breath of air and begging forgiveness for your sinful nature.

If you ask Him, that is.

God is hiding from you because you slandered, lied, and cursed His name.

But don't worry, He will make an appearance to you when you're on your deathbed, gasping for one last breath of air and begging forgiveness for your sinful nature.

If you ask Him, that is.
Yeah, and the streets of Heaven are paved with gold.

I just want Young Sheldon and Blue Bloods back. I don't care about any other show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They rerun past seasons of Blue Bloods here all day on Wednesdays, and I still see some episodes I missed, so I don't miss the Friday current season shows yet.

Doesn't matter to me. I don't like new movies and TV shows on the whole.

I have a good sized library of blu ray, DVDs and 4ks of movies I love and tv series.

Tubi, and Pluto along with the free movies I get with Amazon prime.

All those give me more shit than I can watch from the 50s to the 90s so I'm good. If modern movies are going to suck then I don't need to see them.

Tarantinos last movie coming up is really the only thing I'm interested in.

Your God sounds like a childish a-hole.
Children getting punished usually think that about their Dad. Speeders rarely love the cops that pull them over. Prisoners don't normally appreciate the judges that put them behind bars.

And so on.

If AI took over the script writing, we'd see movie scenes like these..

"Donald Trump teaches a young Tiger Woods how to golf - 1979."

View attachment 832104

"Donald Trump teaches Aunt Jemima how to make pancake mix - 1888."

View attachment 832106

"Donald Trump builds the very first Apple computer in his parent's garage - 1975."

View attachment 832107

"Donald Trump poses in front of his latest creation, Stonehenge - 2500 BC."

View attachment 832111

"Donald Trump seen visiting John Fetterman’s swamp to tell him that he needs to dress with more class since he is a Senator and not a high-school basketball coach."

View attachment 832112

"Donald Trump was originally invited to be a first-class passenger on the Hindenburg airship, but after he inspected the Hindenburg, he deemed it unsafe and dangerous. In the photograph below, Donald Trump warns the designer of the Hindenburg that a leaking gas cell mixing with oxygen from the outside air and a spark could ignite the gas, resulting in a catastrophic fire. Trump was ultimately ignored, and the rest is history."

View attachment 832113

"God appears to Donald Trump as a burning bush. It was here where God would send Trump on a quest to free the Israelites and lead them out of Egypt - colorized"

View attachment 832114

More Trump history here...

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45
trump is awesome but WOW who knew

Forum List

Back