Wow........Rosa Parks was cared for by a WHITE CAPITALIST MALE!!

White man to the rescue. The civil rights bros tossed her under the bus. They hand selected her because she was a redbone black.
LOL Rosa Parks was only selected because she was a "Redbone" black? So, is pretty much every other black in this country, you fucking retard.

Heck, even Martin Luther King had an Irish great-grandfather. :itsok:

LOL Rosa Parks was only selected because she was a "Redbone" black? So, is pretty much every other black in this country, you fucking retard.

Just think. If not for an Irishman ... there never would have been a Martin Luther King. I guess you have a white man to thank.

Just think. If not for an Irishman ... there never would have been a Martin Luther King. I guess you have a white man to thank.
Yup. But why stop at that?

If it wasn't for the white man, we wouldn't even have slavery in this country. Do you get now, why I call you a retard? :itsok:

Yup. But why stop at that?

If it wasn't for the white man, we wouldn't even have slavery in this country. Do you get now, why I call you a retard? :itsok:
We wouldn't have had slavery if not for blacks capturing and selling their neighbors. And slavery would not have ended if not for white men dying to free them.

Rosa Parks was a communist and active in the communist party.
You are such a fucking liar. Attended meetings with husband no party member. Look shit up before you open that goddamn trap of your.

Although never a member of the Communist Party, she attended meetings with her husband. The notorious Scottsboro case had been brought to prominence by the Communist Party

n the 1940s, Parks and her husband were members of the League of Women Voters. Sometime soon after 1944, she held a brief job at Maxwell Air Force Base, which, despite its location in Montgomery, Alabama, did not permit racial segregation because it was federal property. She rode on its integrated trolley. Speaking to her biographer, Parks noted, "You might just say Maxwell opened my eyes up." Parks worked as a housekeeper and seamstress for Clifford and Virginia Durr, a White couple. Politically liberal, the Durrs became her friends. They encouraged—and eventually helped sponsor—Parks in the summer of 1955 to attend the Highlander Folk School, an education center for activism in workers' rights and racial equality in Monteagle, Tennessee. There Parks was mentored by the veteran organizer Septima Clark.[17] In 1945, despite the Jim Crow laws and discrimination by registrars, she succeeded in registering to vote on her third try.

Yes she was hand picked because of her looks.

Yes she was hand picked because of her looks.

Yes she was. And?

It was smart on the part of the civil rights leaders. Imagine if they had picked a young black man? He would have been beaten and thrown on the side of the road.

Forum List

Back