Wow........Rosa Parks was cared for by a WHITE CAPITALIST MALE!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

I never knew this!
I also had NO CLUE that Rosa Parks passed on so recently.

WHY was this woman not being cared for by BLM? Or the Black Panthers? Or the NAACP?

For someone who became an integral part of US history and Black history............you'd think BLACKS would have taken care of her!

But no........it was A WHITE MAN that came to her rescue!!!
A CAPITALIST WHITE MAN!!!

As I understand it, few people knew Rosa Parks was in such dire straights. The man (don't give a shit if he was white, black or purple) stepped up and took care of the bills for a Civil Rights icon. And he didn't make a big fuss. Few people, at the time, knew.

I never knew this!

WHY was this woman not being cared for by BLM? Or the Black Panthers? Or the NAACP?

For someone who became an integral part of US history and Black history............you'd think BLACKS would have taken care of her!

So a black civil rights activist gets beaten up by a black man and a white, privileged capitalist ends up taking care of her for many years of her life? Am I hearing that right? You've got to be mistaken. That, in no way, fits the leftist narrative. Not even close.

Last edited:

I never knew this!

Recently? She died in 2005. Try to keep up.

As for your other claim that the Little Ceasars's owner paid for her rent? If he was, why was she on the verge of being evicted? Plus, towards her end of life, it was a black Baptist church that took care of her:

Parks' doctors say the 91-year-old civil rights pioneer has dementia and is in poor health. Hartford Memorial Baptist Church in Detroit had been paying Parks' rent, which had been as high as $1,800 a month, since August 2003, the Rev. Charles Adams said.

But, your larger point is correct. It is despicable that this wonderful lady who played such a pivotal role in the civil rights movement was so neglected by the black community.

Glad you think so too.

Recently? She died in 2005. Try to keep up.

As for your other claim that the Little Ceasars's owner paid for her rent? If he was, why was she on the verge of being evicted? Plus, towards her end of life, it was a black Baptist church that took care of her:

Parks' doctors say the 91-year-old civil rights pioneer has dementia and is in poor health. Hartford Memorial Baptist Church in Detroit had been paying Parks' rent, which had been as high as $1,800 a month, since August 2003, the Rev. Charles Adams said.

But, your larger point is correct. It is despicable that this wonderful lady who played such a pivotal role in the civil rights movement was so neglected by the black community.

Glad you think so too.

The article said he paid her rent for 10 years. How many years did you pay her rent? And why was this woman the responsibility of white people to care for?

So a black civil rights activist gets beaten up by a black man and a white, privileged capitalist ends up taking care of her for the rest of her life? Am I hearing that right? You've got to be mistaken. That, in no way, fits the leftist narrative. Not even close.

It is only a big deal if you believe that all white capitalist men are greedy racists. They obviously are not.

The article said he paid her rent for 10 years. How many years did you pay her rent? And why was this woman the responsibility of white people to care for?
Magnus believes in being on the receiving end of free handouts. He believes that all white people owe something to all non-whites. Part of the Borg mentality.

So a black civil rights activist gets beaten up by a black man and a white, privileged capitalist ends up taking care of her for the rest of her life? Am I hearing that right? You've got to be mistaken. That, in no way, fits the leftist narrative. Not even close.

Well, it was pretty much rich white Republican men who ended slavery.

Last edited:
Retard, learn to read. Did I disagree that he paid her rent? But the accompanying video seemed to state that Lil Caesar's owner took care of her all her life. Not so. A black church was paying her rent and yet, she was on the verge of being evicted.

And I also wrote that she should not be the responsibility of white people. The larger black community should have taken care of her.

And you would have known all that if you had learned to read. Maybe a kind white person could pay for you to bone up on your reading/comprehension skills? Good luck. :itsok:

White man to the rescue. The civil rights bros tossed her under the bus. They hand selected her because she was a redbone black.

Retard, learn to read. Did I disagree that he paid her rent? But the accompanying video seemed to state that Lil Caesar's owner took care of her all her life. Not so. A black church was paying her rent and yet, she was on the verge of being evicted.

And I also wrote that she should not be the responsibility of white people. The larger black community should have taken care of her.

And you would have known all that if you had learned to read. Maybe a kind white person could pay for you to bone up on your reading/comprehension skills? Good luck. :itsok:

Why should it only be the responsibility of the black community? She is a citizen of the US. She is a civil rights icon. Why should the responsibility for the care of someone be based solely on their skin color?

I never knew this!

It was a staged event. I guess the Communist Party had no reason to spend money on her when she died and was no longer useful to them, same with the NAACP and the other race hustlers.

Why should it only be the responsibility of the black community? She is a citizen of the US. She is a civil rights icon. Why should the responsibility for the care of someone be based solely on their skin color?
Agreed on all points. She should not be the sole responsibility of the black community.

And yet, the black community did let her down. How could they have neglected her so much that she was on the point of being evicted at the advanced age of 91 and suffering from advanced dementia?

Why didn't any of the black leaders like Jesse Jackson or even the family of the late Martin Luther King come forward to help her? Sorry, but there is equal blame to be spread around.

As I understand it, few people knew Rosa Parks was in such dire straights. The man (don't give a shit if he was white, black or purple) stepped up and took care of the bills for a Civil Rights icon. And he didn't make a big fuss. Few people, at the time, knew.

Because this is a great country.....not a racist country.....the democrat party has to spread the lie about this country otherwise they would lose money and power.......

Forum List

Back