Wow, Republicans expanded their majority in the House last night

another leftist troll parading around again

iggy land for you until the next id

--LOL

Yup, Republicans actually expanded their lead in the House to 240. Meanwhile the Dems are in a frenzy because they won a governorship in a state that voted overwhelmingly Blue in the 2016 elections. Whoop de doo!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...cted-to-win-race-to-fill-chaffetzs-house-seat

the media doesnt want to talk about that

--LOL

they also do not want to talk about this leftist nutcase New York democrat that lost her seat last night

--LOL

check out his freak

Ulster NY Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky Traffic Stop (FULL)

Holy Shit what a Loon!!!!

when you check it out

she is not a lone "nutcase" when it comes to the democrat KooK party --LOL

I especially liked the part where she screeched about having PTSD!:cuckoo:
I wish the cop would have asked her from what.

That is such a shocker - Mormons chose a Republican to replace Angry Beaver Guy.

In the meantime, Dems pulled off an inside straight in 100% of the purple races.

The way they Dems are behaving having won in a predominately blue state filled with government workers, you'd think they won the House, Senate and the Presidency last night. :lmao:

They persist in lying to themselves in order to feel good about the Identity Politics system that now controls the party.

The Northrum ad against Gillespie that labels all his supporters as racists who want to mow down minority children with a truck is just way over the top and has been denounced all over the country.

But not for blue dog Virginian Democrats.

Very over the top - thanks for sharing. But it's a Latino Victory Fund ad that had nothing to do with the Northam campaign itself.

But one additional note: Gillespie embraced all the worst characteristics of Trumpism. His campaign consisted of Trumpy dog whistles that weren't helpful to his cause, or the overall debate.

Yup, Republicans actually expanded their lead in the House to 240. Meanwhile the Dems are in a frenzy because they won a governorship in a state that voted overwhelmingly Blue in the 2016 elections. Whoop de doo!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...cted-to-win-race-to-fill-chaffetzs-house-seat

--LOL

they also do not want to talk about this leftist nutcase New York democrat that lost her seat last night

--LOL

check out his freak

They have no idea the House-cleaning they are about to get.

who are the people that would even vote in a nutcase like that

in the first place
NY Libtards.

One guy ran over commies, who don't qualify as people.

First of all, that wasn't the first and only time a Nazi ran over people with their car. Secondly, you're the ones who say they're "very good people". I guess murdering folks by driving your car at them makes you a "very good person".

One guy ran over commies, who don't qualify as people.

First of all, that wasn't the first and only time a Nazi ran over people with their car. Secondly, you're the ones who say they're "very good people". I guess murdering folks by driving your car at them makes you a "very good person".
I haven't heard of any " Nazis " running over commies with cars besides that guy. When did I say "they were really good people" and who is "they"? The Nazis or the commies...I made it clear I don't see commies as people.

I'm an atheist now, so I don't think there is such a thing as good or bad people. We are all just blobs of flesh and firing nuerons.

This was already a Republican held seat and given that it's Utah, the most Republican state in the country, the odds of them losing were pretty slim.
The same can be said of the VA governorship. Dem state, previous governor was a Dem, and the Dem had a substantial lead for a long time.

Not so much. Virginia is a swing state
A swing state that somehow voted overwhelmingly for Hillary, who's previous governor was Clinton confidant Terri Mcauliffe, who's lieutenant governor happened to be Ralph Northam, the same guy that ran for governor and won? This thing was rigged from the get-go.

Clinton won by five points and with less than 50% of the vote. Hardly overwhelming. Gillespie lost by eight points and Northam got a majority. Are you inferring Northam cheated?

This was already a Republican held seat and given that it's Utah, the most Republican state in the country, the odds of them losing were pretty slim.
The same can be said of the VA governorship. Dem state, previous governor was a Dem, and the Dem had a substantial lead for a long time.

Not so much. Virginia is a swing state
A swing state that somehow voted overwhelmingly for Hillary, who's previous governor was Clinton confidant Terri Mcauliffe, who's lieutenant governor happened to be Ralph Northam, the same guy that ran for governor and won? This thing was rigged from the get-go.

Clinton won by five points and with less than 50% of the vote. Hardly overwhelming. Gillespie lost by eight points and Northam got a majority. Are you inferring Northam cheated?
I wouldn't say that. The urban centers just own the state like many other "blue states".

Bitch, if it wasn't for gerrymandered districts you cowards have to have in order get fuckin votes, you bitches couldn't win shit...so don't be hating on the dem's, you bastards can't do shit without cheating

The Northrum ad against Gillespie that labels all his supporters as racists who want to mow down minority children with a truck is just way over the top and has been denounced all over the country.

How is it over the top when you Nazis ran over people in Charlottesville?

Take your Confederate participation trophies and piss off.
Until the supreme court address this gerrymandering issue, yes conservatives will win....I mean nuts in a jar, can't go or vote very far now can they?

--LOL

--LOL

check out his freak

They have no idea the House-cleaning they are about to get.

who are the people that would even vote in a nutcase like that

in the first place
The same people that just held their noses and voted for De Blasio as mayor of NY.

How the hell can anyone come here to brag about the house having a effin majority, when you have the house, the senate and the co co nest and still you miserable bastards can't get shit done....but pass crap that 89% of the country don't want, like or need? but these mindless poor white trashed Gerrymandered bitches, who are too gotdamned stupid to see past GOP bullshit!!

How the hell can anyone come here to brag about the house having a effin majority, when you have the house, the senate and the co co nest and still you miserable bastards can't get shit done....but pass crap that 89% of the country don't want, like or need? but these mindless poor white trashed Gerrymandered bitches, who are too gotdamned stupid to see past GOP bullshit!!

Forum List

Back