CIC Bone Spur Fails Again: Getting to the DMZ in S. Korea. Another Failed MAGA moment!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump tried to go to DMZ but had to turn back - CNNPolitics

Gee! Great Douche :asshole:Insults the South Korean people!
Claims no one can make military equip in the world, like the USA
I know the helicopter can fly in fog. But my guess the great Douche was
a coward to fly in bad weather.

And told them he won the Election a year ago.:dunno::itsok: Poor Douche! no other Victory to spew about! HA HA!!

Could you believe he stood in front of the Japanese and BEGGED them to move jobs here?

It's like being from Mexico, going to Detroit and begging them to move jobs to Mexico.

And the really sad part? Trump, apparently didn't know that the Japanese build most of the cars sold here, here.

Could you believe he stood in front of the Japanese and BEGGED them to move jobs here?

It's like being from Mexico, going to Detroit and begging them to move jobs to Mexico.

And the really sad part? Trump, apparently didn't know that the Japanese build most of the cars sold here, here.

Yes, he was making ignorant to real facts DOPer FAKE NEWS Commercial spots,

The question I have is, will DOPers respond well to the Great Douche Begging?

I thought his speech was fine...was direct and delivered a powerful message.

And what was the message? What was direct points and delivered powerfully? Did IT say IT could shoot a SK person in the street and no one will arrest him?

What?

Did you have a meltdown when the Hussein had to cancel a trip due to weather?

Barack Obama's Surprise Trip to Afghanistan Is a Disaster So Far

The problem here is that Obama didn't go around telling everyone how much of a fucking superhero he was.

President Trump is a superhero, he slayed the Clinton, Hussein, and GOP political machines in one year.

What Hussein got beat? Killing the GOP is always good for Dems.

And told them he won the Election a year ago.:dunno::itsok: Poor Douche! no other Victory to spew about! HA HA!!
Well, I can see you never let your ignorance get in the way of your mouth making a fool of you.

First - Marine One wouldn't fly to Panmunjon - it's a no-fly zone, heavily guarded on both sides of the border. It would have been shot down without landing. Trump would have landed at Camp Casey, and driven the last couple miles to the site. Unfortunately, Camp Casey is located in a valley, and when struck by fog, it is virtually invisible to find.

Second - the area around Panmunjon is a mountainous, hilly area in which heavy fogs have been known to stop road traffic, much less aircraft traffic.

Third - while at Panmunjon, Trump would have been within yards of North Korean troops (potentially, as close as 10 feet) Failure to have adequate visual coverage to monitor those troops could have been devastating. Keep in mind, Panmunjon is the place where, since 1958, 32 incursions by North Korean troops crossing the border and killing Allied troops have happened, resulting in the death of 71 military personnel - to include a priest who was visiting the troops on Christmas Day and a major whose crew was cutting limbs from a tree 40 yards inside South Korea.

The DMZ is a real, live, honest-to-God war zone. For the President to go there without the ability to absolutely ensure his security would be both foolhardy and downright stupid.

Well, I can see you never let your ignorance get in the way of your mouth making a fool of you.

First - Marine One wouldn't fly to Panmunjon - it's a no-fly zone, heavily guarded on both sides of the border. It would have been shot down without landing. Trump would have landed at Camp Casey, and driven the last couple miles to the site. Unfortunately, Camp Casey is located in a valley, and when struck by fog, it is virtually invisible to find.

Second - the area around Panmunjon is a mountainous, hilly area in which heavy fogs have been known to stop road traffic, much less aircraft traffic.

Third - while at Panmunjon, Trump would have been within yards of North Korean troops (potentially, as close as 10 feet) Failure to have adequate visual coverage to monitor those troops could have been devastating. Keep in mind, Panmunjon is the place where, since 1958, 32 incursions by North Korean troops crossing the border and killing Allied troops have happened, resulting in the death of 71 military personnel - to include a priest who was visiting the troops on Christmas Day and a major whose crew was cutting limbs from a tree 40 yards inside South Korea.

The DMZ is a real, live, honest-to-God war zone. For the President to go there without the ability to absolutely ensure his security would be both foolhardy and downright stupid.

Yes, there is no end to war.there. Standing ceasefire.After FFS! 50 years and nothing but threats.
But few if ever are shots fired. The Story reports it was the FOG the Douche fears.
Douche never fly's in bad weather.before. Just a little rain.

Trump and his supporters are all wusses. Michelle Obama could kick any of your asses. ;)

President Bone Spur is such a pitiful character.

Trump and his supporters are all wusses. Michelle Obama could kick any of your asses. ;)

President Bone Spur is such a pitiful character.

A real Super Hero working the problem.

Rocketride320.gif

Forum List

Back