wow reading the front page of Drudge is like reading the book of Revelations

Last night I dreamt I was eating cream doughnuts with the best cream I had ever had. That is no doubt prophetic because if I am ever to have that cream, I need to come up with my own recipe and I will come up with the recipe.

You could take random quotes from the Bible and prove that Dominos is better than Papa Johns. Geeze, Jermiah, give it a rest. No one called for their own personal Biblical prophet here. You seriously need a life.

Jeremiah is only doing what she's been directed to do by God....as any of us Christians are. If someone doesn't want to hear about it, then they should get involved in the conversation.

If you are not interested in matters pertaining to the salvation of the Lord that is your business, Sunshine.

Please don't be an obstacle to what the He is doing and desires to do for people here. It's rude. Thank you for your consideration. - Jeremiah

You are an idiot, and you do not have the authority to cast anyone off of a thread. Get a life, you seriously need one. Advertising is prohibited on this forum and that is all you are doing.

I think most of you atheists come here just to harrass the Christians....if you think we're idiots, then why don't you just stay away? You're not going to change our minds...and we can see your lost that we're just wasting our breath on you. Too bad......

If you are not interested in matters pertaining to the salvation of the Lord that is your business, Sunshine.

Please don't be an obstacle to what the He is doing and desires to do for people here. It's rude. Thank you for your consideration. - Jeremiah

You are an idiot, and you do not have the authority to cast anyone off of a thread. Get a life, you seriously need one. Advertising is prohibited on this forum and that is all you are doing.

I think most of you atheists come here just to harrass the Christians....if you think we're idiots, then why don't you just stay away? You're not going to change our minds...and we can see your lost that we're just wasting our breath on you. Too bad......

I do get that atheists drop in to harass Christians. I see it all the time. I sometimes call them out for it, mostly in the interest of creating dialog rather than incessant fighting. And, in turn, I find that many (not all) Christian members of the board are quick to return fire.

That having been said, consider the site. It is a political site, with the majority being either left or right partisans slinging mud at one another. That's exactly what you're going to get, including in the Religion and Ethics forum. I see little respect paid between fellow Americans in the vast majority of threads, so I don't really know what your expectation is.

I don't mind, Jimmy Jam. I truly don't mind because I know they do not know any better. I don't approve of some of the things they say but do I love them? Yes, I do. I feel deep compassion for people who don't believe because usually underneath all that anger they are lashing out on you? It came from somewhere. In their past usually.

Also sin itself has a bad effect on people. It is not a state we were meant to live in - we are supposed to stay out of it. You can see the progression of sin in the before and afters of someone on crack. It literally eats away at their beauty. Sin kills.

Sin having its way in someone is similar to a person having a very high fever, reaching a pitch of delerium. They may lash out and attack anyone who comes near them. What is reacting? The fever. The person in their natural state may be a very gentle soul but the fever has hidden who they are.

There is more power in prayer than anything else. You can talk til your blue but prayer is what breaks up the fallow ground.

I have never made any statement of what my religious belief is. But this is a discussion forum and not a billboard, and I get tired of her advertising. She is a Jehovah's Witness, and she is here to beat on the door until someone runs her off. She has been shown to be in error regarding the scriptures multiple times. I think it would be nice to have a discussion about the topic of the thread. But you can't. Enter Jeremiah stage left throwing up walls of text of her own personal bullshit.

Last edited:
God is turning up the heat a little in trying to get the undecideds to repent and believe the Gospel.

Why did you start this thread? Are you in cahoots with Jeremiah and just put it here so she could use it to proselytize? Is this a tandem act? I am getting seriously tired of trying to discuss current events and have her hijack every thread she can for her own personal agenda. So, now, kindly answer the questions you have been asked.

I am not a Jehovahs' Witness, Sunshine. I am a Pentacostal. Same as Pastor Dumitru Duduman was.

If you wish to discuss this video without me and join the conversation you should do it. I won't say a word. Feel free. - Jeri

God is turning up the heat a little in trying to get the undecideds to repent and believe the Gospel.

Why did you start this thread? Are you in cahoots with Jeremiah and just put it here so she could use it to proselytize? Is this a tandem act? I am getting seriously tired of trying to discuss current events and have her hijack every thread she can for her own personal agenda. So, now, kindly answer the questions you have been asked.

No one has hijacked anyones thread here. I do not even know who Tyroneweaver is. The discussion is in the title. This is another part of end times events unfolding that was prophesied about by a Preacher from Romania. That reads like the newspapers! Why don't you watch the video and see for yourself?

-Jeri

THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube

Here, Joe. This is a film of the prophecy given to Dumitri Duduman from the Lord concerning the future destruction of the United States of America. He died & went to Heaven many years ago. This film is from the early 1980's I believe. His book about the Future Destruction of America was published in either late 70's or early 1980's. Today it reads like a newspaper that was sent your home yesterday.

His accuracy is 100% I know of no one Pastor alive today who lived so godly a life as Dumitru Duduman. He was the meekest man I've ever heard in my life. I loved him. He has been in heaven for a long time now but his grandson, Michael, carries on his ministry today. I like reading Michael Boldea's website because he is the one of the few Pastors I can read online and know I can trust these days. This ministry is the real deal.

- Jeremiah

Good information, but it still doesn't shed any light on what God is doing to 'turn up the heat' in the here and now.

I'm one of those stubborn Monkeys who refuses to be influenced by the ancient stories on my decisions about God, and I was hoping for some evidence for the hand of God doing ANYTHING in modern times. 'Turning up the heat' sounded like it may have some potential.....

When God speaks about His rod of correction he spoke of the Assyrians. It is quite apparent He has chosen to use that rod again to bring judgment. In the book of Habbakuk you'll find that the people who were to be used as Gods rod of correction to his people were far more evil in their behavior and well known for it. Habbakuk even questioned the Lord wondering why He would use a more disobedient people to punish His own I believe.

But in the end Habbakuk reasoned in his heart this is the Will of God in this matter. I choose to praise him no matter what. Habbakuk means One who clings. It is my belief we are facing a likewise Habbakuk moment here in the USA. Time to cling to God like Habakkuk.

- Jeri

Anything that's NOT from the ancient stories?

Is there anything going on that's so baffling that the only possible explanation is 'God'?

I am not a Jehovahs' Witness, Sunshine. I am a Pentacostal. Same as Pastor Dumitru Duduman was.

If you wish to discuss this video without me and join the conversation you should do it. I won't say a word. Feel free. - Jeri

So you come here to talk in tongues? Sheesh.

Good information, but it still doesn't shed any light on what God is doing to 'turn up the heat' in the here and now.

I'm one of those stubborn Monkeys who refuses to be influenced by the ancient stories on my decisions about God, and I was hoping for some evidence for the hand of God doing ANYTHING in modern times. 'Turning up the heat' sounded like it may have some potential.....

When God speaks about His rod of correction he spoke of the Assyrians. It is quite apparent He has chosen to use that rod again to bring judgment. In the book of Habbakuk you'll find that the people who were to be used as Gods rod of correction to his people were far more evil in their behavior and well known for it. Habbakuk even questioned the Lord wondering why He would use a more disobedient people to punish His own I believe.

But in the end Habbakuk reasoned in his heart this is the Will of God in this matter. I choose to praise him no matter what. Habbakuk means One who clings. It is my belief we are facing a likewise Habbakuk moment here in the USA. Time to cling to God like Habakkuk.

- Jeri

Anything that's NOT from the ancient stories?

Is there anything going on that's so baffling that the only possible explanation is 'God'?

Joe, I will try to find something else in recent news that would only be expainable by the existence of God. I have to think about what that would be. ( that would relate to what you are asking for. ) - Jeri

Last night I dreamt I was eating cream doughnuts with the best cream I had ever had. That is no doubt prophetic because if I am ever to have that cream, I need to come up with my own recipe and I will come up with the recipe.

You could take random quotes from the Bible and prove that Dominos is better than Papa Johns. Geeze, Jermiah, give it a rest. No one called for their own personal Biblical prophet here. You seriously need a life.

Jeremiah is only doing what she's been directed to do by God....as any of us Christians are. If someone doesn't want to hear about it, then they should get involved in the conversation.

You are correct. I am not a Bible-believing Christian, but:

If Christians feel they have found the truth and their lives have been enriched thereby, there is nothing wrong with them sharing their experiences and spreading their joy. In fact, I would expect them to react this way. Certainly, if I found something that changed my life for the better I would want others to know about it. And if I were genuinely convinced that those who did not believe in Christ were going to hell, I would do my very best to prevent this from happening; hell, I'd be preaching from the rooftops.

I used to be a Bible believing Christian, but I am now a Bible critic. However, I have never been offended or harmed in any way by Christians who wanted to share their faith. When the Jehovah's Witnesses come to the door I tell them I would be glad to discuss the Bible with them, but I caution them that I am steadfast in my own faith and would not change. Once the parameters are set conversations are short but friendly.

For the record, I believe in God (although I will not define the nature of said God). I do not believe in a God who rewards some with eternal life in paradise and condemns others to eternal damnation depending upon their beliefs. I am convinced that if there is a judging God, He will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with those beliefs. If Christians believe it is their lot to spread the word - and they do - they are living their faith and that is a wonderful thing.. Actually, there is a Biblical basis for Christian proselytizing, and since Christians believe the Bible to be the word of God, they respond accordingly. Verses such as the following direct Christians to “spread the Word:”

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul” (Ezekiel 3:17-19, KJV).

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; see also Luke 12:8, Romans 10:9, and 1 John 4:15).

I think the Biblical message is clear: Christians are supposed to 'spread the word.'

Monkeys are passionate. That's not going to change. Monkeys are social. That's not going to change either.

Monkeys are gonna talk about what motivates them... what else is interesting? :dunno:

The secret to reaching for the stars lay in understanding every other Monkeys right to be wrong.

"Jeremiah is only doing what she's been directed to do by God." :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny how everyone get a different message from the sky faerie commanding them to do stuff. Its called delusions and people should be put in mental institutions for such things

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
..........Robert M. Pirsig

"Jeremiah is only doing what she's been directed to do by God." :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny how everyone get a different message from the sky faerie commanding them to do stuff. Its called delusions and people should be put in mental institutions for such things

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
..........Robert M. Pirsig

You are such a lost soul....

I thought of negging you, but thought better of it. I very seldom neg someone.

I think I'll just pray for you.....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back