wow reading the front page of Drudge is like reading the book of Revelations

So you come here to talk in tongues? Sheesh.

Has she done that yet? And know that I know she's not JW, I wonder why you just assumed she was? Sorry Sunshine....I like you. I just don't understand why you have such a hard time with Jeri, and why you are trying to keep her from speaking her mind. We all have that right, and it is a message board. She may get to be over excited about things sometimes, we all do when we're passionate about something.

No one’s trying to keep anyone from speaking his mind.

Social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists are clearly insecure and paranoid, where they incorrectly perceive criticism as an attempt to ‘silence’ someone.

The great thing about living in a post Christian America is Christianity is just one of many religions and on the same plane as all religions, no special treatment with no more or less respect or status then any other religion.:clap2::clap2:

And it is going to drive fundamentalists even more insane!

Last edited:
And it drives atheists just as nuts that we believers get to talk about them, point at them, and laugh at them behind our hands.

Atheists are notably less intelligent than believers.

No Surprise!!

"Religious People Have Lower IQ" - Social Anxiety Forum

State %religious IQ
Mississippi 0.88 94.2
Alabama 0.85 95.7
Louisiana 0.82 95.3
SouthCarolina 0.79 98.4
Tennessee 0.79 97.7
Arkansas 0.79 97.5
NorthCarolina 0.77 100.2
Georgia 0.77 98
Kentucky 0.76 99.4
Oklahoma 0.75 99.3
Texas 0.75 100
WestVirginia 0.72 98.7
SouthDakota 0.71 102.8
Utah 0.71 101.1
Missouri 0.7 101
Kansas 0.7 102.8
Virginia 0.7 101.9
Indiana 0.69 101.7
NorthDakota 0.69 103.8
Nebraska 0.69 102.3
NewMexico 0.68 95.7
Pennsylvania 0.67 101.5
Ohio 0.67 101.8
Iowa 0.67 103.2
Delaware 0.66 100.4
Michigan 0.66 100.5
Florida 0.66 98.4
Minnesota 0.65 103.7
Maryland 0.64 99.7
Illinois 0.64 99.9
Wisconsin 0.63 102.9
Montana 0.62 103.4
Idaho 0.62 101.4
Wyoming 0.62 102.4
NewJersey 0.61 102.8
Arizona 0.61 97.4
Colorado 0.59 101.6
California 0.58 95.5
NewYork 0.57 100.7
Nevada 0.55 96.5
Alaska 0.55 99
Connecticut 0.54 103.1
Oregon 0.54 101.2
Washington 0.54 101.9
Hawaii 0.53 95.6
RhodeIsland 0.52 99.5
Maine 0.51 103.4
Massachusetts 0.5 104.3
NewHampshire 0.48 104.2
Vermont 0.44 103.8

Calamities of Nature - IQ and Religiosity Statistics

Those pesky facts based on Data:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $IQ-v-Religion-graph-atheism-3511654-510-289.gif
    $IQ-v-Religion-graph-atheism-3511654-510-289.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 77
  • $kpb5A.png
    $kpb5A.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 59
yA and Ute fans are less intelligent than Cougar fans. :D

And Utah State Ag fans, who worship the true religion of football, are much more intelligent than the Ute and the Coug fans. :lol:

growing up on a dairy we used cache valley breeders association several times.

Nothing is better than the dairy products, in my opinion, from the valley, even more so than Wisconsin, which is outstanding.

Last night I dreamt I was eating cream doughnuts with the best cream I had ever had. That is no doubt prophetic because if I am ever to have that cream, I need to come up with my own recipe and I will come up with the recipe.

You could take random quotes from the Bible and prove that Dominos is better than Papa Johns. Geeze, Jermiah, give it a rest. No one called for their own personal Biblical prophet here. You seriously need a life.

Jeremiah is only doing what she's been directed to do by God....as any of us Christians are. If someone doesn't want to hear about it, then they should get involved in the conversation.

You are correct. I am not a Bible-believing Christian, but:

If Christians feel they have found the truth and their lives have been enriched thereby, there is nothing wrong with them sharing their experiences and spreading their joy. In fact, I would expect them to react this way. Certainly, if I found something that changed my life for the better I would want others to know about it. And if I were genuinely convinced that those who did not believe in Christ were going to hell, I would do my very best to prevent this from happening; hell, I'd be preaching from the rooftops.

I used to be a Bible believing Christian, but I am now a Bible critic. However, I have never been offended or harmed in any way by Christians who wanted to share their faith. When the Jehovah's Witnesses come to the door I tell them I would be glad to discuss the Bible with them, but I caution them that I am steadfast in my own faith and would not change. Once the parameters are set conversations are short but friendly.

For the record, I believe in God (although I will not define the nature of said God). I do not believe in a God who rewards some with eternal life in paradise and condemns others to eternal damnation depending upon their beliefs. I am convinced that if there is a judging God, He will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with those beliefs. If Christians believe it is their lot to spread the word - and they do - they are living their faith and that is a wonderful thing.. Actually, there is a Biblical basis for Christian proselytizing, and since Christians believe the Bible to be the word of God, they respond accordingly. Verses such as the following direct Christians to “spread the Word:”

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul” (Ezekiel 3:17-19, KJV).

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32; see also Luke 12:8, Romans 10:9, and 1 John 4:15).

I think the Biblical message is clear: Christians are supposed to 'spread the word.'

Your passage from Ezekiel was powerful. Also from Matthew. You have truly blessed me today, Professor and I want you to know I thank God for you and for you writing this post. I pray Gods blessings over your life today. Thank you. - Jeri

And Utah State Ag fans, who worship the true religion of football, are much more intelligent than the Ute and the Coug fans. :lol:

growing up on a dairy we used cache valley breeders association several times.

Nothing is better than the dairy products, in my opinion, from the valley, even more so than Wisconsin, which is outstanding.

occasionally get over there, when I deliver boxes to Pepperidge Farms.

north in the valley, right, just below the ID border

When young I worked in the old Del Monte compound in Smithfield during the summer

Those were very long, very hot days

Last edited:
I am not a Jehovahs' Witness, Sunshine. I am a Pentacostal. Same as Pastor Dumitru Duduman was.

If you wish to discuss this video without me and join the conversation you should do it. I won't say a word. Feel free. - Jeri

So you come here to talk in tongues? Sheesh.

Has she done that yet? And know that I know she's not JW, I wonder why you just assumed she was? Sorry Sunshine....I like you. I just don't understand why you have such a hard time with Jeri, and why you are trying to keep her from speaking her mind. We all have that right, and it is a message board. She may get to be over excited about things sometimes, we all do when we're passionate about something.

Thanks, Caroljo. I'm definitely not Jehovah Witness. Never have been. I'm a Pentacostal and I did clarify that with her before. As to my sharing a video about Dumitri Duduman. I think each person can draw their own conclusions about what he has to say. For anyone to try and stop others from hearing what he has to say - I find that wrong.

There are many threads to read on this board. If stories about end times events lining up with book of Revelations isn't a subject they are interested in the solution is finding another thread instead. imo. Have a great day everyone! - Jeri

Remember: If the post you're about to post is all about another member, and has nothing to do with the topic under discussion, it might just be a troll post.

Carry on.

:smoke:

I don't mind, Joe, when people comment OT but when it is intentional harrassment of a board member - any board member - it isn't covered. People cannot trail people from thread to thread only to call them names and abuse them. For one it is a violation of board rules and legally there is the question of stalking someone, libel, defamation of character - etc. So there is a line and it shouldn't be crossed. I think the moderators here do a good job. If there is something that becomes a problem the right thing to do is confront it through the appropriate channels. imo. - Jeri

I think most of you atheists come here just to harrass the Christians....if you think we're idiots, then why don't you just stay away? You're not going to change our minds...and we can see your lost that we're just wasting our breath on you. Too bad......

I have never made any statement of what my religious belief is. But this is a discussion forum and not a billboard, and I get tired of her advertising. She is a Jehovah's Witness, and she is here to beat on the door until someone runs her off. She has been shown to be in error regarding the scriptures multiple times. I think it would be nice to have a discussion about the topic of the thread. But you can't. Enter Jeremiah stage left throwing up walls of text of her own personal bullshit.

I was a Mormon missionary. Can I come and beat down your door?

Speaking of Mormons:

A TV anchor was reporting on a virtuous but simple-minded member of the LDS Church who was abandoned on the rocky glacial deposits in the Northwest cost of Africa by a bunch of ruthless individuals born in Norway. Having to break for a commercial, the reporter said:

Stay tuned for.....More on the moral moron Mormon marooned on the moraines of Morocco by immoral Normans.

Sorry. The devil made me do it. Just thought it was time for a little levity.

Ah, the arrogant Christian – how inconsistent, and tedious.

It's not arrogance....it's knowing when someone needs prayer. There are some here on this board that need it badly. Don't worry, you won't know if I did. Unless somehow you actually start feeling your heart.

It’s arrogant to presume someone ‘needs’ something, that the Christian ‘knows better,’ and that Christian mythology has all the ‘answers.’

It doesn’t.

And it’s arrogant to believe otherwise, consequently it’s un-Christian.

No it is not un-christian to think someone needs prayer. Got will put it in our hearts to pray for someone, He does it all the time! Shows how much you don't know about Him.....

Forum List

Back