WOW: Poor Blacks in Chicago respond to the State of the Union

I'd like to think that blacks are not going to be duped into thinking the Democrat party is going to be for them any longer. They may be ready to listen to everyone who is running in elections. Perhaps Obama has opened the door for Republicans, third party and independent candidates to be the choice of black voters now. Now they are ready to listen and make critical choices!

We can hope...

Not to be a smart-ass...but not even the REMOTEST chance this would happen.
DEMOCRATS - raise minimum wage, extend unemployment to infinity, expand Medicaid, expand free education grants to the hopeless, All the food cards you want - etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
REPUBLICANS - Self responsibility, make your own way, stay in school and attempt to do well....etc. etc. etc.

Who the hell do you think they are going to vote for???
Choice A --- sit on your ass and get all sorts of free shit
Choice B --- get educated, get a job

Yeah except the Red States are the ones using all the welfare. Which according to your logic means that the red states should actually be blue states.

That is...if we were to assume your talking points made sense

Sorry...my bad. I thought this thread was about poor blacks...oh wait it is.
Left out of your graph is the more important, welfare distribution by race.
Blacks make up 12% of the population, but take almost 40% of the total welfare payouts.
Not exactly a figure that is to be proud of.
Having said that, since this thread is also in regards to poor blacks voting democrat...their chronic poverty is BECAUSE of liberal social programs of the 60's-70's. That also caused more segregation in American cities than even the most fervent racist could have ever hoped for.

I know but if welfare was about vote buying the red states would be blue states. So once again your talking points dont match reality. Since they dont ask for political leanings when you receive welfare that data doesnt exist.

But if it makes you feel better you can go with all the poor blacks on welfare live in the red states. It doesnt make sense but nevermind that. "making sense" isnt high on the list

well-informed-voters-hated-the-obama-administration-politics-1344971794.jpg

even well-informed black voters...

You aren't stupid enough to believe black people are upset with Obama for the same reasons white Republicans are, are you?

Channeling Hillary..."what difference does it make"

Seriously, to some degree yes...poor people are poor people- you can only throw so much mediocrity at a person claiming you are for them, all the while you are displaying your own self interest- before they are like "hey wait a minute I want more than then second skimmings".

Forum List

Back