Wow...Jim and Sir Evil are back...

I suppose you can stay...for now, but I have my eye on you matey.

Stop...

don't keep posting to me...

please....

stop....

don't keep it up...

please...

stop....

don't...

please don't stop...

Wow!...such talent..like waisting band width I see!:cuckoo:

addendum: is that avatar a real pic of you...if so ya be one uggly dude!

Last edited:
Wow!...such talent..like waisting band width I see!:cuckoo:

addendum: is that avatar a real pic of you...if so ya be one uggly dude!

poker.jpg

I would not be so quick to laugh if I were you. You might turn around and get a mouth full.

poker.jpg

I would not be so quick to laugh if I were you. You might turn around and get a mouth full.

LOL...are you pale? if so your avatar on this s/n does not do you justice...the little blond bar maid still drools at the mention of your name!:eusa_drool:

So see ya later...I am ready to warm up the Cherokee...and head down the hill...have a great afternoon!

Last edited:
in the saddle...I haven't been here for many-many moons...it is looking good!

Without reading 7+ pages of what I expect will be complete fucking gibberish, WTF are you talking about? This isn't Jim's board, and neither he, nor SE are here.

Without reading 7+ pages of what I expect will be complete fucking gibberish, WTF are you talking about? This isn't Jim's board, and neither he, nor SE are here.

Whatever...I'm not going to play with little brats...who love to pretend how intelligent they are and can't complete a sentence without a four letter word...bye!

Whatever...I'm not going to play with little brats...who love to pretend how intelligent they are and can't complete a sentence without a four letter word...bye!

tata

yeah tell that blonde I'll put in in her butt again next time I'm in town.

I have seven --- count 'em, seven identities here. I'm Pale and I'm a proxy genius.:lol:

butt: it has 4 letters. well technically it has three...it uses one twice.

Forum List

Back