Wow...Jim and Sir Evil are back...

in the saddle...I haven't been here for many-many moons...it is looking good!

hey Battleborne.... from Jpp right?

Jim and Sir Evil are not back in the saddle again here....jim sold this place...he has a new site, DP??? Are they posting here again? I haven't seen them?

Care

hey Battleborne.... from Jpp right?

Jim and Sir Evil are not back in the saddle again here....jim sold this place...he has a new site, DP??? Are they posting here again? I haven't seen them?

Care

Hummm...I saw jimnyc avatar and name in here...is he a clone?...3 to go!
JPP the damo that would be uh huh!

Hummm...I saw jimnyc avatar and name in here...is he a clone?...3 to go!
JPP the damo that would be uh huh!

They kept all the Reputation points and user's names....from when Jim owned it from what I understand.

Jim owns a "sister" site, so to say.....there are alot of cross overs from there to here....and even to Damo's site on some.

I have seen Jimnyc here as well, but very rarely, maybe he's picking up mail or something.

His brother, sir evil, was posting for a bit at Jim's site but disappears for lengthy times as well....he was also posting at JPP a couple of years back, before you got there....i think?

care

They kept all the Reputation points and user's names....from when Jim owned it from what I understand.

Jim owns a "sister" site, so to say.....there are alot of cross overs from there to here....and even to Damo's site on some.

I have seen Jimnyc here as well, but very rarely, maybe he's picking up mail or something.

His brother, sir evil, was posting for a bit at Jim's site but disappears for lengthy times as well....he was also posting at JPP a couple of years back, before you got there....i think?

care

Whatever happened to the Sir Evils site? I haven't been there in a long-long time!

Forum List

Back