WOW.....James Clapper tells the obvious about Trump.....

Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

And Clapper ought to know since he was handled like an asset for years by president Obama, and look how well it has worked out! No longer in his "intelligence" position, he is still carrying water for the Left. The proof is that if Clapper WASN'T on his same agenda as always, he'd be telling it to those who matter rather than to us and Newsweek.

But then maybe Trump is just playing the guy for an asset too. The best chess players are those that let you think you're winning right up to when they've got you checkmated.

Former Director of National Intelligence: “The KGB recruits assets.. Putin was a KGB agent and the Dump is the asset.”

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg
Do you know how childish you sound? Orange hero? LOL! Preschoolers have more sense than you, troll.

Russia Russia Russia, Mueller Mueller Mueller! lol.

I have a hard time with this supposed alleged attack, believing it.

SO, He knows what he is doing when he makes use of spy jargon to an uninformed public.

He is using psychology, to support the Red Scare the left has been trying to whip up to undermine Trump and his policy of peace with Russia.

NO, you eternal nitwit.......

Russia does not want a war with us.....

What Russia (Putin) wants from his stooge, Trump, is to freely take over the Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and some of the Stan countries.....without Trump uttering a fucking peep..........THAT'S what Russia wants.

I'm struggling to see how your post is a response to my post.

I make the point about you lefties trying to gin up a Red Scare and your response is to panic monger about Russian intentions?

During the Cold War, if Russia had invaded and conquered West Germany, it would have upset the Balance of Power.

Today, if Russia invades and conquers the Ukraine, it will not.

The Cold War is over. Russia is not a threat to US.

If PUtin wants to spend Russian lives in Syria fighting ISIS, I hope he knows what he is doing and that it works out for him.

More dead islamofascists is a good thing.

You read how black unemployment is the lowest in 17 years? Pretty cool, huh?

That is just the type of thing you lefties don't want people talking about.

IDIOT.....it was that under most of Obama's recovery years.......and nitwits like you think that blacks are dumb enough to credit Trump???

Trump is the best president America has had in decades. ..... :thup:
Says only 32% of Americans. The other 68% hate him with a passion and know he’s the worst excuse of a president we’ve ever had.
It will all become clearer to you next year when the Dems take over the House and Senate.

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008

Propaganda works. ANd the has been working it like crazy.

Because they fear that Trump might be judged on his accomplishments come 2018 and 2020
You mean his total lack of accomplishments?
Oh yea.. The Dump and the GOP will be treated harshly on their failed agenda.

98% of blacks will not be voting republican in 2018 and 2020..
So sucks to be you.

SO, He knows what he is doing when he makes use of spy jargon to an uninformed public.

He is using psychology, to support the Red Scare the left has been trying to whip up to undermine Trump and his policy of peace with Russia.

What Russia (Putin) wants from his stooge, Trump, is to freely take over the Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and some of the Stan countries.....without Trump uttering a fucking peep..........THAT'S what Russia wants.

I make the point about you lefties trying to gin up a Red Scare and your response is to panic monger about Russian intentions?

During the Cold War, if Russia had invaded and conquered West Germany, it would have upset the Balance of Power.

If PUtin wants to spend Russian lives in Syria fighting ISIS, I hope he knows what he is doing and that it works out for him.

“ Russia is not a threat to the US” SAYS NO MEMBER OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

Trump is the best president America has had in decades. ..... :thup:
Says only 32% of Americans. The other 68% hate him with a passion and know he’s the worst excuse of a president we’ve ever had.
It will all become clearer to you next year when the Dems take over the House and Senate.

Because they fear that Trump might be judged on his accomplishments come 2018 and 2020

So sucks to be you.

Actually, that fact that a sizable voting bloc votes according to delusional propaganda and not economic benefit to them,

sucks for the nation as a whole.

Every week there is more evidence of Trump’s ties to Russia.

The Cult: Nothing to see here.

So sucks to be you.

Actually, that fact that a sizable voting bloc votes according to delusional propaganda and not economic benefit to them,

Black women came out en mass against the child molester in Alabama. They will follow suit in 2018 and 2020.
You’ve awakened a sleeping giant.

“ Russia is not a threat to the US” SAYS NO MEMBER OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

Then our intelligence agencies need to be purged of people living in the past.

I made a number of points in my post, that you "responded" to.

You challenged none of them.

Thus they all stand.

So sucks to be you.

Black women came out en mass against the child molester in Alabama. They will follow suit in 2018 and 2020.

Dem's will be obliterated in Alabama in 2020 say your goodbyes to that senate seat. :itsok:

So sucks to be you.

Um, yeah, blacks have been a major part of the electorate my entire life.

Try to talk less crazy.

More and more Blacks are graduating college, entering the work force, and escaping the Democrat welfare plantation system.

And are fleeing to the safety of the Republican party. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back